Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > General Hardware and Peripherals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 11-05-10   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Nice to See This Initiative

Not Many Companies Come forward face to face to consumer. Kudos t Cooler master on their decision.
Antraal
bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-10   #2
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
Re: Nice to See This Initiative

I am of the same belief.

KiD0M4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-10   #3
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
trolling around

baba doga is Notable

i think there could a better level of participation. the representatives could post a thread guiding users on most basic issues and some FAQ. this thread could be made sticky.

the clicks that this thread will bring in, will help in making this forum active and visible.
baba doga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-10   #4
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!

We are discussing with Mr Crane on how to best utilize this forum.

One of the things on table is having a few stickies telling people about the latest developments in CM.
KiD0M4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-10   #5
teh spamm[E]R!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

Rig Gallery

thebanik is extemely Distinguished
thebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguished

Originally Posted by rpm19050 View Post
i think there could a better level of participation. the representatives could post a thread guiding users on most basic issues and some FAQ. this thread could be made sticky.

the clicks that this thread will bring in, will help in making this forum active and visible.
you understand that most general FAQ's are already on the CoolerMaster website? This is the first time a computer brand in India has reached out to the consumers like this, lets appreciate their initiative first?, and then ofcourse we can talk about their level of participation......
Maximus V Gene (MSI Z77-GD65, Gigabyte P67A-UD7, EVGA Classified E760,MSI Eclipse,DFI DK P45 Plus, Foxconn Mars, Asus P5Ne-SLI, Asus P5B Deluxe/Wifi AP), Intel 3770k Benched @ 6.7Ghz, Intel 2600K Benched @ 5.7 Ghz, AMD 8150 Benched @ 7.45 Ghz, Intel 980X Benched @ 6.07Ghz, AMD 970BE Benched @ 6.63Ghz, (Intel i5 680 Benched @ 6.44Ghz, Intel i7 950 Benched @ 5150Mhz, Intel E8600 Benched @ 5.71Ghz, Intel QX9650 Benched @5.41Ghz, Intel Core2 Duo E8400@4.6Ghz, e4300 @ 3.52 Ghz), Thermalright Venomous X, GSkill 6400 2 x 1 GB @ 1260Mhz , HIS 7970 (MSI GTX 580, MSI GTX 480, EVGA GTX295, Asus 4870 x2, EVGA 9800GX2, Visiontek 3870 x2, XFX 8800GT, Nvidia 7900GTX, XFX 8600GT), DELL E248WFP Monitor, CoolerMaster Benchtable, Antec HCP 1200W, Altec Lansing 641 400 RMS Watts with Auzentech X-Plosion

SVGTECH HOC40 and HOC20 Review

Corsair Vengeance K90, M90 and M60 Review

Gigabyte P67 UD7 + Intel i7 2600k Preview

Strontium Ultra Speed 128GB SSD Review

Gigabyte GX-X58A-UD9 Review
thebanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-10   #6
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
trolling around

baba doga is Notable

Originally Posted by thebanik View Post
you understand that most general FAQ's are already on the CoolerMaster website? This is the first time a computer brand in India has reached out to the consumers like this, lets appreciate their initiative first?, and then ofcourse we can talk about their level of participation......

humble apologies. I completely understand that this is a big step forward for indian hardware scene and E.

All i want to say is that let' have atleast one thread on this forum that comes as FIRST result when someone searches for "Cooler master issues".

as far as the stuff being already on CM website is concerned, of course. But are you in the impression that internet is about unique content only? clicks are important too.
Old 11-05-10   #7
teh spamm[E]R!

Rig Gallery

thebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguished

Originally Posted by rpm19050 View Post
humble apologies. I completely understand that this is a big step forward for indian hardware scene and E.

All i want to say is that let' have atleast one thread on this forum that comes as FIRST result when someone searches for "Cooler master issues".

as far as the stuff being already on CM website is concerned, of course. But are you in the impression that internet is about unique content only? clicks are important too.
lets take the click part in the lounge, shall we? ,
Old 11-05-10   #8
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
trolling around

baba doga is Notable

by all means. hive this stuff and port it there.
Old 13-05-10   #9
teh nuB!

bigdaddy is Mysterious
Icon6 Re: Nice to See This Initiative

Just to add, The offline activity is also showing Coolermaster Serious efforts in raising the bar.

Did you hear a 80+Gold PSU is making in ROAD.......

I just discussed with CM channel Partner at Coimbatore today on a top of the line PSU, he suggested to wait.......

I suggest Coolermaster to Inform on Product Road Map atleast once in a month, What say??

Antraal

Last edited by bigdaddy; 14-05-10 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 13-05-10   #10
teh spamm[E]R!

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by bigdaddy View Post
Just to add, The offline activity is also showing Coolermaster Serious efforts in raising the bar.

Did you hear and 80+Gold PSU is making in ROAD.......

I just discussed with CM channel Partner at Coimbatore today.......

I suggest Coolermaster to Inform on Product Road Map atleat once in a month, What say??

Antraal
Are you talking about that Single Rail 65A Modular PSU I have sitting right here with me???? , btw its still under NDA so CM cant really talk/show about that product right now.....
Old 13-05-10   #11
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
A new Start, I hope

Rig Gallery

ShaTTeR is highly FamedShaTTeR is highly FamedShaTTeR is highly FamedShaTTeR is highly FamedShaTTeR is highly FamedShaTTeR is highly FamedShaTTeR is highly FamedShaTTeR is highly Famed

Cooler master for one has really taken the brunt to learn the Indian market. Appreciate it ! Kudos

Gaming Devices :Razer Deathadder // Razer Goliathus // Razer Lycosa // Steel series Siberia //
Logitech Dual action Pad // Sennheiser HD448
Portable : iPhone 2G // SM MP21 // Motorola Milestone // iPhone 3GS // Denon ACH-C710 // Cannon 1000D

Reviews
:
Team Xtreem 4GB Kit Review // Razer Deathadder Review // Sound Magics MP21 Review // Rise of the fallen

ShaTTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-10   #12
teh nuB!

bigdaddy is Mysterious

Originally Posted by thebanik View Post
Are you talking about that Single Rail 65A Modular PSU I have sitting right here with me???? , btw its still under NDA so CM cant really talk/show about that product right now.....
TheBanik I envy i am sure of your pride....
there is whole bunch listed at 80plus.org/manu/psu/psu_detail.aspx?id=23&type=2

The dealer to whom i buy gets first information, in fact he is mine of information on PSU.

Bigdaddy
Old 15-05-10   #13
teh spamm[E]R!

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by bigdaddy View Post
TheBanik I envy i am sure of your pride....
there is whole bunch listed at 80plus.org/manu/psu/psu_detail.aspx?id=23&type=2

The dealer to whom i buy gets first information, in fact he is mine of information on PSU.

Bigdaddy
Damn nice link there buddy. Will check out the rest of the 80+ Gold PSU from CM when have some free time.

I am sure, an enthusiast living in Ooty is difficult?? In metros we have the distris and HQs of these companies. So it becomes a lot less difficult to reach out to the right guy.......
Post New Thread  Reply