Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Interesting News on the Web
Register Forgot Password?

Old 04-09-13   #1
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I'M bACK

Next Version of Android is ‘KitKat’ – Android 4.4 (Its Official)

Android KitKat

Google has just announced that the next version of Android will be called KitKat and not Key Lime Pie, as rumoured earlier. Also, the next Android version number is 4.4 not 5.0, indicating that KitKat is not going to be a huge jump but a smaller upgrade.

The search giant has also placed the KitKat Android version statue along with previous versions in the Mountain View. Android boss Sundar Pichai posted a photo of the same on his Twitter account today.

In this tweet and on his Google+ account, Pichai revealed that Android has now crossed 1 billion device activations. This is up from 900 million activations figure shared at Google I/O 2013 earlier this year.

“… All this Android innovation is driving tremendous ecosystem momentum and I’m excited to share that together we’ve now passed 1 Billion Android device activations. Huge thanks to the entire Android community from the hardware manufacturers, chip makers and carriers to the developers and content creators to all of you – our Android users around the world – for making this possible,” Sundar wrote on Google+.

Android KitKat
The Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-13   #2
teh geeK!
I havent set my status yet.

kartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirable
Re: Next Version of Android is ‘KitKat’ – Android 4.4 (Its Official)

it was supposed that 5.0 will be very good for low ram devices is it the same with kitkat
kartikoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-13   #3
teh zeuS!
I'M bACK

The Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply Great

We have to wait atleast 1month when google will unveiled its New Nexus 5 smartphone.

Here is the leaked image.
Old 09-10-13   #4
teh zeuS!
I'M bACK

The Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply Great

Sony Xperia Z1 rumored to get Android 4.4 update in November - GSMArena.com news

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Samsung Galaxy S4 mini and Galaxy Mega to get Android 4.4 - GSMArena.com news
Old 09-10-13   #5
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Proud Nexu5 Fanboy

Sobirvs is very Notable

Come on google, release the damn phone already!! >.<
Sobirvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply