Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Classifieds Wanted
Register Forgot Password?

Old 27-02-19   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

NEW Wireless Earphones - Samsung Galaxy BUDS

If you buying New Samsung Galaxy S10 Phone and there's an offer for Galaxy buds with it.
Now, if u don't want them.. I am willing to buy it from you for slight premium - This way we both can benefit.

Lemme Know
Zinbart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-19   #2
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

sonabhai is Notable
Re: NEW Wireless Earphones - Samsung Galaxy BUDS

Can provide you but not in slight premium
Price would be 9999 /-INR
sonabhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-19   #3
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Old hack of a CS 1.5 noob

0razor1 is Notable

Originally Posted by sonabhai View Post
Can provide you but not in slight premium
Price would be 9999 /-INR
They're for 129$ anyway. Just buy them off a US website/olx if you're going to get 10k quotes.
0razor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-19   #4
teh nuB!

Zinbart is sickeningly Dreadful

Bump
Old 10-04-19   #5
teh nuB!
Active

ankur121192 is Mysterious

Bill price is 5k for me. So i can give you for 7k, will not even touch the package. And courier charges on you.

ankur121192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-19   #6
teh nuB!
[E]onian

rkkaranrk is Notable

Originally Posted by ankur121192 View Post
Bill price is 5k for me. So i can give you for 7k, will not even touch the package. And courier charges on you.

Why not directly bill it to the buyers address it will save ur and the buyers time and headache of shipping.
Old 10-04-19   #7
teh nuB!
Active

Originally Posted by rkkaranrk View Post
Why not directly bill it to the buyers address it will save ur and the buyers time and headache of shipping.
As per offer t&c, item has to be bought under same person as of s10 and on same delivery address as of s10.

Old 10-04-19   #8
teh nuB!
[E]onian

rkkaranrk is Notable

As per offer t&c, item has to be bought under same person as of s10 and on same delivery address as of s10.

Maybe T&C states that but it does not applies, I myself shipped a watch and buds to my nephew but both the phones were bought someone and the prebook was done on their name and numbers were used were their.

Also Samsung never asked for the Address at the time of Pre-booking just a phone number and email address, Also at the time of redeeming the offer I did not even used the email address which was used to prebook the phones.
rkkaranrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-19   #9
teh nuB!
Active

Maybe T&C states that but it does not applies, I myself shipped a watch and buds to my nephew but both the phones were bought someone and the prebook was done on their name and numbers were used were their.

Also Samsung never asked for the Address at the time of Pre-booking just a phone number and email address, Also at the time of redeeming the offer I did not even used the email address which was used to prebook the phones.
Well that might be the case, since i have not tried that. If that is the case its fine with me. The thread starter can PM and we can finalize the deal !

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

What are you saying man, at the time of pre booking samsung asked address and all details in full. And yes email address was not necessary, but to redeem s10 offers one has to download samsung shop on the s10 and login with same number with which pre booking was done. Then only you are eligible for offer. I already bought galaxy watch with that offer. That's the reason i am getting buds in 5k not 3k

Old 10-04-19   #10
teh nuB!
[E]onian

rkkaranrk is Notable

Well that might be the case, since i have not tried that. If that is the case its fine with me. The thread starter can PM and we can finalize the deal !

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

What are you saying man, at the time of pre booking samsung asked address and all details in full. And yes email address was not necessary, but to redeem s10 offers one has to download samsung shop on the s10 and login with same number with which pre booking was done. Then only you are eligible for offer. I already bought galaxy watch with that offer. That's the reason i am getting buds in 5k not 3k

What am I saying ?

You must have bought 1 phone i had bought in total 3 my dealer did not asked for address just the phone number and email address and I already know the procedure of ordering.

As for you getting the buds for 5k on the same phone on which u already have claimed the watch 8f yes just place the order they will automatically cancel the order.
rkkaranrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-19   #11
teh nuB!
Active

What am I saying ?

You must have bought 1 phone i had bought in total 3 my dealer did not asked for address just the phone number and email address and I already know the procedure of ordering.

As for you getting the buds for 5k on the same phone on which u already have claimed the watch 8f yes just place the order they will automatically cancel the order.
I placed that order for 5k. Nothing cancelled. All good !!

Old 17-04-19   #12
teh nuB!

Zinbart is sickeningly Dreadful

Thank you for the offers, BUT I already bought the Galaxy Buds Long Back !
Post New Thread  Reply