Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 11-02-19   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

New Vacuum Cleaner?

My mother wants to buy a new vacuum cleaner and she was thinking about getting a robot vacuum cleaners. So I wanted to ask here are they good? Do you have experience with it?
nixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-19   #2
teh nuB!

jinss is Mysterious
Re: New Vacuum Cleaner?

I have a robot vacuum cleaner and I would recommend you one from IROBOT. Also, used ones are good because the quality is excellent.
At first, I was skeptical, but the device surprised me positively. It turns round by round through all the rooms, until the whole floor is clean. If you clean the apartment with it, you have peace for weeks.
The technology works amazingly well, the iRobot avoids obstacles and does not fall down the stairs. The suction power is very good, the only disadvantage is the long working time because he often drives over the same place again and again.
I would also recommend you to do a little research on sites like these one https://devices4home.com/best-robot-vacuum/ and read the reviews, surely you will find one that fits your needs.
Old 24-02-19   #3
teh nuB!

nedved is Mysterious
Re: New Vacuum Cleaner?

Originally Posted by jinss View Post
I would also recommend you to do a little research on sites like these one https://homemakerguide.com/best-ultr...pest-repeller/ and read the reviews, surely you will find one that fits your needs.
I'm going to buy one!

Last edited by nedved; 27-02-19 at 07:13 PM.
nedved is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply