Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Upgraditis
Register Forgot Password?

Old 26-09-11   #331
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

Re: New Phone Ahoy !

Will do

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Tracking show Out For Delivery
Old 26-09-11   #332
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

godspeed4476 is Mysterious

The seller replied saying that it would be shipped from india in 7 days time maximum, placing an order in few mins. it would be have been best, if rampage had got the stock.
godspeed4476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-11   #333
teh priesT!
[E]onian
iPwn

nish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirable

^ seems like its time to get a sns account. And think of some way to get that cc of mine from parents
Could have ordered a couple of phones in that case.

@PoPo,
thats great. Dtdc blue seems to working great from here even if it takes a day to get tracking details.
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 26-09-11   #334
Banned

PoPo is Mysterious

Hmm, hope I will get the phone today only. The place from where it's despatched for delivery is like 2km from my place. Yet, 2hrs and no phone yet.
PoPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-11   #335
teh priesT!
[E]onian
iPwn

nish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirable

^ just 2km?
Get your ass over there
nish_higher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-11   #336
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Placed the order with 650 rs discount, the phone is worth 11,865 after discounts. Lets hope that the seller sends it ASAP.
@nish_higher: has any of your friend used Shop and Ship service? how reliable are they in terms of speedy delivery? i might sign up with them as they have 50% disc for Mastercard holders. would be useful for getting in a few asiscs shoes. also does any 1 have idae about custom duty on shoes?
Old 26-09-11   #337
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

^^ For effective rates of duties on various items, check out the sale thread by @killthedope, he has given customs rates for max things.
@PoPo.. did you get the phone???
@nish_higher... get your cc and you can be a super seler too.

Meanwhile, My phone has supposedly reached Gurgaon and I dont know whether it will be sent to my address or Sushant's address..

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-11   #338
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
^^ For effective rates of duties on various items, check out the sale thread by @killthedope, he has given customs rates for max things.

Meanwhile, My phone has supposedly reached Gurgaon and I dont know whether it will be sent to my address or Sushant's address..
thanks for the heads up, checked the duties would really make the things expensive, its better off to source the products from friends at UK

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

You deserted me and got yourself a phone?
where did you source it from? and how much did it set you back?
Old 26-09-11   #339
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

No, I did not desert you, Sushant ordered a phone and I with my friendly skills just as PoPo did, made him part with his order.. that is why it is at Gurgaon..
that is also the reason that I told you to contact him...
Originally Posted by godspeed4476 View Post
You deserted me and got yourself a phone?
where did you source it from? and how much did it set you back?
Old 26-09-11   #340
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

ok
Since so many ppl have ordered the phone based on nish_higher review, we all can also join up and send ninjas to his house if there is any flaw with the phone
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 26-09-11   #341
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

NO !! not at all, I have been planning to buy a WP 7 phone for a long time, even installed WP 7 on my HD2 and was going to buy the HTC Mozart pretty much, but then this offer came along..
so I know ( coz I have used it that it is wonderful ) but if you dont like it, maybe I would buy that from you for some discount for someone I know.. ;
ok
Since so many ppl have ordered the phone based on nish_higher review, we all can also join up and send ninjas to his house if there is any flaw with the phone
Old 26-09-11   #342
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

NO !! not at all, I have been planning to buy a WP 7 phone for a long time, even installed WP 7 on my HD2 and was going to buy the HTC Mozart pretty much, but then this offer came along..
so I know ( coz I have used it that it is wonderful ) but if you dont like it, maybe I would buy that from you for some discount for someone I know.. ;
I resaerched the phone and watched a lot of review videos before making my decision
I am only getting it for its slick UI , it would be a nice sidekick phone, I only hope that there are no issues with upgrading the phones and network problems ( dont know whether the phone is factory unlocked or some other method)
Old 26-09-11   #343
teh priesT!
[E]onian
iPwn

^ mozart's screen sucks compared to the Super Amoled on focus

i usually dont like any phone screen after using iphone 4 but SGS-II and Focus are great

hard to get that CC though. they need it and it also keeps a check on my purchases. some angry faces last year when i purchased those imacs

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

I resaerched the phone and watched a lot of review videos before making my decision
I am only getting it for its slick UI , it would be a nice sidekick phone, I only hope that there are no issues with upgrading the phones and network problems ( dont know whether the phone is factory unlocked or some other method)
not factory unlocked. its the same method as BB. enter the code- voila
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 26-09-11   #344
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Originally Posted by nish_higher View Post
^ mozart's screen sucks compared to the Super Amoled on focus

i usually dont like any phone screen after using iphone 4 but SGS-II and Focus are great

hard to get that CC though. they need it and it also keeps a check on my purchases. some angry faces last year when i purchased those imacs

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

not factory unlocked. its the same method as BB. enter the code- voila
hmm, but would that effect the upgrade capabilities circa iphone4?
Old 26-09-11   #345
teh priesT!
[E]onian
iPwn

no . once unlocked stays unlocked.
here's what i did -
pre nodo - nodo - mango - back to very first at&t rom - pre nodo - nodo - mango

phone always remained unlocked. even BB does
ManISinJpr likes this.
Post New Thread  Reply