Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 23-05-13   #1
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery
Pwnd New Microsoft Ad Mocks Apple's iPad with Siri, Declares Windows 8 Tablet a Winner

Microsoft becomes increasingly desperate to dispose unsold Windows 8 tablets.

Old 23-05-13   #2
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble
Re: New Microsoft Ad Mocks Apple's iPad with Siri, Declares Windows 8 Tablet a Winner

^^ Whatever the non believers think, the points mentioned are true, arent they?

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-13   #3
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent
Re: New Microsoft Ad Mocks Apple's iPad with Siri, Declares Windows 8 Tablet a Winner

What's true is that I can get all the iPad variants and scores of Android tablets in the shops of my city but not one Windows 8 tablet.
vijayninel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-13   #4
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

That I am also facing, but the point was not availability and MS wanting desperately to dispose its tablets.. or we would have had some in our stores too
Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
What's true is that I can get all the iPad variants and scores of Android tablets in the shops of my city but not one Windows 8 tablet.
Old 23-05-13   #5
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
That I am also facing, but the point was not availability and MS wanting desperately to dispose its tablets.. or we would have had some in our stores too
They desperately want to dispose of it. But you dont exist for them and are not their targeted customer. Their hope is that people in the U.S will walk into their retail stores and buy them (after watching the break dancing ads).
vijayninel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-13   #6
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

Well you are the Agent, so you may have highest level of sources in MS who tell you that, but my sources, one of them being a higher up and my classmate says that the employees are also in the waiting list for them and so your theory is disproved..... if I believe his theory
but you can have all the right thoughts coz we all can
Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
They desperately want to dispose of it. But you dont exist for them and are not their targeted customer. Their hope is that people in the U.S will walk into their retail stores and buy them (after watching the break dancing ads).
Post New Thread  Reply