Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Launchpad > Announcements and Policies
Register Forgot Password?
Follow Erodov on Twitter Follow Us
Join us on FaceBook Join Us
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 17-09-10
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent
Rig Gallery
New Group Order Regulations - Now Sell for a Profit!

Dear Members,

We have had quite a few great non-profit Group Orders organized by our members in the past. Until now general members could not sell items like dealers for a profit. They could only put up a small number of of personal items for sale or put up non-profit Group Orders (GO's).

Many members did put up great GO's without any profit in it for them and purely for community service. However we do understand that organising and executing such Group Orders takes some time and effort and therefore a reasonable amount of profit can compensate people for the effort that they have put in. This could also encourage more people to put up GO's of good products at very competitive prices which will benefit the entire community.

We have therefore now decided to allow even general members to sell their wares in the Erodov Market for a reasonable profit. There will be no fees applicable to the members who are selling at a profit and this facility is completely free. However there will be some rules and regulations applicable to members who wish to post such profit making GO's. There have also been changes in the way the Dealer and Community Market functions. These are as follows.

From now onwards members wishing to organize Group Orders on Erodov will have to submit their real name, address, contact number and a scanned copy of your identity proof to the Erodov staff before they are allowed to post any Group orders. Acceptable proofs of identity include driving license, passport, voter card, pan card or other legally valid identity proofs. The details may be sent as an e-mail to tips@erodov.com . We take all reasonable measures to safeguard your data and identity credentials but we do not guarantee their safety or take any responsibility for protecting your data. You need not submit your credentials for posting an Interest Check in the community Market.

The GO's/Interest checks will now first have to be posted in the newly created Group Order and Interest Checks Drafts forum. The threads created here will only be visible to you and the Erodov staff. If the staff are satisfied with your GO thread then it will be moved to the Dealer and Community Market forum where it will be visible to all members and guests.

The regulations for getting approval for a GO thread are as follows.

1. The staff's decision on which GO's to approve and which to disapprove are final.

2. We will examine the past credentials of a person putting up an GO. People who are well known in the community and have had a good track record in the market and have some experience in handling online trading will be preferred.

3. Members with poor track records in the market and new members will not be preferred for organising such GO's.

4. GO's trying to book exorbitant profits and those quoting unreasonably high prices will not be permitted. If we feel that the price being quoted is unreasonably high then the GO will not get approval.

5. We expect that the person putting up the GO will put in effort to reply to peoples quires and provide them with good service. Putting up GO's and not managing/executing them may prevent your future GO's from getting approved.

6. Sale of pirated software and counterfeit hardware is prohibited.

7. Sale of Rapidshare, Megaupload and other similar filehosting accounts without prior permission from Erodov.com is prohibited.

8. All communication regarding the sale has to be done either on the thread itself or through the private messaging system. Giving your phone number, e-mail address, instant messenger ID, complete postal address or any other direct means of communication on the public sale thread is prohibited. This is done to ensure them member’s safety and protect them from spam and dubious unsolicited contacts.

9. One must mention if the item on sale has any warranty or not. If it has warranty then you must mention the remaining time period of the warranty. If the product does not have warranty that is valid in all parts of India then you must mention where the warranty is applicable.

15. You must mention if you will be providing the original bill, box, packaging and other standard accessories that came along with the product.

16. You must mention the expected price of the product.

18. You must mention your current location.

19. You must mention if there will be an taxes applicable and if so how much it will be.

21. You must mention how you plan to deliver the product on sale. You must say if it is by local pickup only or you are willing to ship the product as well. Also mention if shipping and packaging is inclusive of the price or will be charged extra.

22. Any misbehavior, inappropriate conduct or deceptive behavior is not permitted. You must post the GO from your own current account. Opening multiple accounts to to post in the market is strictly prohibited. The Erodov staffs decision in this regard will be final.

Lastly the E bazaar is only a venue where users may meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Erodov.com is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between two users of the website.

Buy, sell or trade entirely at your own risk. Erodov.com is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between users. You are advised to independently verify the bonafides of any particular user that you choose to deal with on the website and use your best judgment in that behalf.

Erodov.com cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned users will perform any transaction concluded on the website. Erodov.com is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between users.

However if you do face any problem then you may contact the Erodov.com staff for assistance. We may review your case and choose to assist you at our discretion.

The Erodov Bazaar is a community based project based on the goodwill of our members. If any member is found violating these rules and guidelines and endangering the interests of our community then punitive measures will be taken against them.

These measures may include but are not limited to closure of threads, denial of access to the market forums, temporary or permanent suspension of the primary account and any other measures which may be deemed necessary.

Regards,

Team [E]rodov.

Old 17-09-10
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble
Re: New Group Order Regulations - Now Sell for a Profit!

I think that Erodov is a true pioneer ion this. I wish that we have a dynamic and trustworthy community and people help each other out ( with a little profit ) and make this very adventurous decision by Erodov Admin's a success.
All the best guys, for getting great deals and also getting max satisfaction.
Share your ideas too, suppose, someone is coming from abroad and wants to bring some legal stuff on a request from members.. that is also possible, ain't it Agent sir?

Old 17-09-10
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent
Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
suppose, someone is coming from abroad and wants to bring some legal stuff on a request from members.. that is also possible, ain't it Agent sir?
Thanks manish. Yes you can surely do that.
Old 17-09-10
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

^^ Why Thank me, it is you and the Admin ( the other one ) who are putting such wonderful features for members to enjoy their fruits of labor.
I wish that this endeavor succeeds and sets a precedent in Indian online community.
Old 17-09-10
Cyanogenmod 6.0-N1
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
work, work and more work :(

blufox is extremely Renowned
blufox is extremely Renownedblufox is extremely Renownedblufox is extremely Renownedblufox is extremely Renownedblufox is extremely Renowned
Rig Gallery

Awesome work Vijay.
You rock, you awesome program

/Steve Wozniak
Old 18-09-10
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Psychologizing.

Godlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly Admirable

Good work. Create a new section in Bazaar where people going abroad should post.

[E] FTW!
Old 18-09-10
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
ill be back to see you in the

sierrafox is Mysterious

Interesting Initiative. Lets hope it takes off well

Old 18-09-10
teh geeK!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

apextwin is highly Admirableapextwin is highly Admirableapextwin is highly Admirableapextwin is highly Admirableapextwin is highly Admirableapextwin is highly Admirableapextwin is highly Admirable

A very nice initiative indeed.
I just wanted to point out one thing, In India driving license isnt a very good ID PRoof. Everyone knows how easily it can be faked( i have 2 diff). So it would be good if we dont consider driving license a valid proof for ID.
Old 18-09-10
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Psychologizing.

Godlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly Admirable

Well in Delhi DL is not so easy to obtain but in UP you can get it for Rs 35

I guess passport should do
Old 18-09-10
Banned

PoPo is Mysterious

Everything can be fake, our system is corrupted. Deal with it.
Old 26-09-10
teh geeK!
[E]onian

prajith is highly Famedprajith is highly Famedprajith is highly Famedprajith is highly Famedprajith is highly Famedprajith is highly Famedprajith is highly Famedprajith is highly Famed

^^ thats so encouraging. Thank you

---------------------------------------------------------
Home : Core i5 3470, Z77, 4x4 GB Corsair Vengeance, Corsair 400R
Travel & Work : Dell Latitude E6320

Old 01-10-10
teh nuB!

TheSkinMantra is Mysterious

Hi , great initiative DUDES.....already PMed you my request.

Cheers
Old 03-10-10
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
(╯°□°)

kauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Great

I got a dealer who can provide me with Edifier and other sound systems at a competitive price, if order is placed for 2.

Can I start an interest check on that? I'm not buying any, but I can help the community get some good deals.
PC: AMD Athlon 64 x2 5000+ @ 2.7Ghz - Cooled by OCZ Vendetta 2 - ECS 8200A Motherboard - 4GB DDR2 RAM - XFX Nvidia Gefore 9800GT - 1TB HDD (WD Caviar Blue 640GB + Seagate 500GB) - DVD-RW - Packed in CoolerMaster Elite 335 chassis. Laptop (Dell Studio 15):Intel Core2Duo T8100 - 3GB DDR2 RAM - ATi 4250 HD - 320GB HDD - DVD-RW and the works. Gadgets: iPhone 3GS 32GB - Dell Axim x51v PDA (Up for sale) - Philips VOIP 841 Skype Handset - Logitech Cordless Skype Handset (Up for sale) - Panasonic Lumix TZ7 Camera.

My country! In thy days of glory past
A beauteous halo circled round thy brow and worshipped as a deity thou wast—
Where is thy glory, where the reverence now? Thy eagle pinion is chained down at last,
And grovelling in the lowly dust art thou, Thy minstrel hath no wreath to weave for thee
Save the sad story of thy misery! Well—let me dive into the depths of time
And bring from out the ages, that have rolled, A few small fragments of these wrecks sublime
Which human eye may never more behold
And let the guerdon of my labour be,
My fallen country! One kind wish for thee!
- To my native land by Henry Louis Vivian Derozio
Old 03-10-10
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by kauffmann View Post
Can I start an interest check on that?
I cant see why not!
Old 03-10-10
teh priesT!
[E]onian
LCmediaHouse

Dinesh_Malhotra is highly AdmirableDinesh_Malhotra is highly AdmirableDinesh_Malhotra is highly AdmirableDinesh_Malhotra is highly AdmirableDinesh_Malhotra is highly AdmirableDinesh_Malhotra is highly Admirable

can i start with my Dell Go`s once again ? only if u permit vijay !
Post New Thread  Reply
Please share with friends!