Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Launchpad > Announcements and Policies
Register Forgot Password?
Follow Erodov on Twitter Follow Us
Join us on FaceBook Join Us
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-10-11
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent
Rig Gallery
Icon4 New on [E] - Twitter Style User Tagging and Subscription

Dear Members,

We have some new features for you on the forums. Let me detail them for you.

You can now use twitter style the "@" symbol to alert other users ont he forums like on twitter. Supposing I type @KiD0M4N then KiD0M4N will get a notification that you have mentioned him in a post.

You can similarly tag members to a thread to bring a thread to their attention. This can be done from the user tagging box at the bottom of the thread. It even has the option of tagging all your friends at once.

From now on you will also get notifications when someone quotes you in a thread. The notifications can be seen in your profile page.

If you do not want these notifications or want to limit the notifications that you get then you can set these options from your control panel here Erodov Forums - Settings

You can check out the top User Tagging Statistics here Erodov Forums - Statistics

We also have keyword hash subscriptions here. You can now subscribe to keywords of your interest from your control panel here : Erodov Forums - Hash Tag Subscriptions

So now if someone types the keyword with a hash before it and a semicolon after it then you will get a notification for that post. For instance if I have subscribed to the keyword "samsung" and someone types #samsung ; (without the space) then I will get a notification for the post.

Do check out these features and let us know if you have any doubts regarding their usage.

Regards,

Team [E]rodov
Old 01-10-11
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
Rig Gallery
Re: New on [E] - Twitter Style User Tagging and Subscription

Awesome... this will tie in nicely with some other changes which are coming up soon.
syedthedevil likes this.

Old 01-10-11
CoMod
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

:straight face:
Old 01-10-11
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Another list of features.. we are the most feature rich forum,
Thanks to our Admins !!

Old 01-10-11
Back to [E]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
HHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

syedthedevil is extremely Renowned
syedthedevil is extremely Renownedsyedthedevil is extremely Renowned
Rig Gallery

User tag and like was one of the best addition to forum. Ah! i remember ramdev using #samsung, in one post. .
Awesome job admins!!! .
Havent tested hash tag before, will surely try them out.
im really not lying , i have hacked his wifi
Originally Posted by megan View Post
i just want to see if i can use his net in emergencies . i already have internet in my house
http://i53.tinypic.com/289bt5e.jpg
Old 01-10-11
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Tech Computer Freak :)

Coolu is Mysterious

nice works admins
Intel I7 6700K @3.4 Ghz | ASROCK Z170 EXTREME7 | ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1070 | SEAGATE 4* 1TB HDD 3 X 3TB |Gkill Sniper 2100MHZ | Dell 23" S2340L| Logitech MK320 Wireless Keyboard Mouse | | APPLE MACKBOOK AIR 256GB| Seagate3 Tb Go Flex |Corsair Graphite Series 780T Full Tower PC Case - White| Coarsair RM850i | Cparsair H110i GTX | SAMSUNG 850 PRO SSD| IPhone 6S plus 64 gb GB

Old 01-10-11
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
getting into competitive CS
1.6 once more

BULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly Famed

^

I am already getting the notifications if someone quotes me for the last 4-5 days. Today only I received the pm
i7 4790k @ 4 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus VII Ranger, 2 * 8 GB Corsair Vengeance pro 2133 Mhz, Asus GTX 970 Strix, Seasonic 1050 XM Gold, Samsung pro 256 GB ssd, 3 TB + storage, NZXT phantom, Steelseries Apex, Coolermaster Sentinel II Advance, League Of Legends Mousepad, NZXT Sentry, NZXT Hue, Asus pb298q
Old 02-10-11
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

With so many tags going around, I think we should put up a coaching page for our members both old and specially new..
Post New Thread  Reply
Please share with friends!