Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Software Zone > Open Source
Register Forgot Password?

Old 09-02-15   #1
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

Never learned Linux? Want a refresh? Take this free course!

Introduction to Linux from the Linux Foundation will help you develop a good working knowledge of Linux using both the graphical interface and command line, covering the major Linux distribution families. Upon completion of this training you should have a good working knowledge of Linux, from both a graphical and command line perspective, allowing you to easily navigate through any of the major Linux distributions. You will be able to continue your progress as either a user, system administrator or a developer using the acquired skill set. It is taught by Jerry Cooperstein who has overall responsibility for all training content at The Linux Foundation.

Last edited by Triptigusain; 09-02-15 at 03:46 PM.
Triptigusain is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply