Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Software Zone > Open Source
Register Forgot Password?

Old 09-02-15   #1
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

Never learned Linux? Want a refresh? Take this free course!

Introduction to Linux from the Linux Foundation will help you develop a good working knowledge of Linux using both the graphical interface and command line, covering the major Linux distribution families. Upon completion of this training you should have a good working knowledge of Linux, from both a graphical and command line perspective, allowing you to easily navigate through any of the major Linux distributions. You will be able to continue your progress as either a user, system administrator or a developer using the acquired skill set. It is taught by Jerry Cooperstein who has overall responsibility for all training content at The Linux Foundation.

Last edited by Triptigusain; 09-02-15 at 03:46 PM.
Triptigusain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #2
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

usherr is Mysterious
Re: Never learned Linux? Want a refresh? Take this free course!

Linux is a very nice opensource platform, today there are many people who use linux operating system. There are many software's available which are made for linux. We can also create websites through opensource. So, it is very important to learn linux. But whenever we make anything through this we should always use open source code review tools so that there will be no error that attackers can find to inject anything.
usherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply