Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Electronics and Consumer Durables
Register Forgot Password?

Old 13-09-09   #1
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Different l[E]ague of it's own

NEEDED: Someone COMPETENT enough to repair LCD Tvs in Mumbai?

I have been facing problems with my Sony Bravia KLW-350A since a week or two. Pictures are washed out, blacks are smudged and mixed with other colours, and the entire thing NOW looks like an xray image.
What is happening with my TV?
Also, the TV takes EONS to start (since the first month itself, after which the Sony fella JUST did a reset and went away ) I need to 'kick'start the tv by pressing the channel button again and again.
Also, the LED blinks 3 times when this is happening (tv not starting from standby)
Sony fellas came and only the power issue happened that time. So all they did was to diagnose that the power supply was spoilt. AND ASKED FOR rs. 10000 for the same!
Someone please help diagnose the issue PLUS I also need someone to guid me to a nice, skilled and competent technician in Mumbai where I can give him the TV for a good job!

Pics and a video.

frankmehta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-09   #2
iEvangelist
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
GET PEBBLE.

Rig Gallery

Ad1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply Great
Re: NEEDED: Someone COMPETENT enough to repair LCD Tvs in Mumbai?

Ive had this issue on my Samsung 32" Crap LCD TV.

The cables connecting the Board to the LCD are mostly to blame, so get them checked out/replaced.
Misc : Playstation 3, Xbox 360, iPhone 5, Nexus 4, iPad (3rd gen) 32GB.
Ad1tya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-09   #3
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Different l[E]ague of it's own

frankmehta is highly Admirablefrankmehta is highly Admirablefrankmehta is highly Admirablefrankmehta is highly Admirablefrankmehta is highly Admirablefrankmehta is highly Admirable

you are right. it happens intermittently. feels like a loose connection (which in this case might be due to moisture or loose contact over age)
frankmehta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-09   #4
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

nvidiabeast is highly Admirablenvidiabeast is highly Admirablenvidiabeast is highly Admirablenvidiabeast is highly Admirablenvidiabeast is highly Admirablenvidiabeast is highly Admirable

Hi, u can try calling up 23091392 and he is ultra professional repairer. his name is Kirtibhai and u can give out my name to him and say that ur my friend. he knows me very well and definately give you quick solution..

But before that, try RMA or try getting it checked...
MSI R7 260x 2GB ; LCD - Viewsonic VX2245WM + Samsung Series 6 - 32" Dual Display
PSU - 650W CM ; DVDRW Drive - 1 x DVDRW KBD - Rapoo Wireless [LCD] ; Mouse - Dell Wireless
SPK + Soundcard - Logitech Z-5500 5.1 THX DOLBY + X-FI 5.1 External surround pro THX TruStudio Pro; OS - MS Win 10 X64 Cabinet - NZXT TEMPEST + 6 Fan Controller + Water Cooled CPU NZXT Kraken X60
nvidiabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-12   #5
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Samirr is Mysterious

We at Royal Electronics specializes in repairs of any kind any brand of LCD TV's / LED TV's & PLASMA TV's for any repairs works or repairs related query please feel free to contact us or please visit our website SERVICE & REPAIRS - ROYAL ELECTRONICS

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Originally Posted by frankmehta View Post
I have been facing problems with my Sony Bravia KLW-350A since a week or two. Pictures are washed out, blacks are smudged and mixed with other colours, and the entire thing NOW looks like an xray image.
What is happening with my TV?
Also, the TV takes EONS to start (since the first month itself, after which the Sony fella JUST did a reset and went away ) I need to 'kick'start the tv by pressing the channel button again and again.
Also, the LED blinks 3 times when this is happening (tv not starting from standby)
Sony fellas came and only the power issue happened that time. So all they did was to diagnose that the power supply was spoilt. AND ASKED FOR rs. 10000 for the same!
Someone please help diagnose the issue PLUS I also need someone to guid me to a nice, skilled and competent technician in Mumbai where I can give him the TV for a good job!

Pics and a video.

YouTube - Sony Bravia WASHED OUT

We at Royal Electronics specializes in repairs of any kind any brand of LCD TV's / LED TV's & PLASMA TV's for any repairs works or repairs related query please feel free to contact us or please visit our website SERVICE & REPAIRS - ROYAL ELECTRONICS
Samirr is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply