Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > Monitors and Displays
Register Forgot Password?

Old 01-08-11   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Need Urgent Help in Monitors Display.

I got a display issue yesterday from which i am not able to get the display in my monitor neither by connecting it to GPU nor by taking out the GPU and connecting it directly it to the motherboard. When i tried connecting monitor with laptop the display is coming so i am sure that it is not the cable problem.

Need assistance. I have tried some possible steps which i know but still no effect.

Regards,
/K!cK
K1cK4SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-11   #2
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
This user has status.

Zloyd is very RespectfulZloyd is very Respectful
Re: Need Urgent Help in Monitors Display.

So there is no issue at all with the monitor. I think you are making some silly mistake when connecting to your pc. Can you test pc display out put on another monitor before trying this one?
Zloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply