Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Software Zone > Operating Systems
Register Forgot Password?

Old 16-10-15   #16
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
beginner

Re: Need of a Original OS ?!

Originally Posted by prateekS View Post
You are already on windows 8.1,what more do you want?
Win8.1Pro experience is horrible. My machine have slowed down very much and many applications are either not running(like MSOffice) or giving several problems after some days. Want to upgrade to Win10. Tried several times, but failed every time and the failed attempts have consumed huge amount of data. What is the solution ?
trew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-15   #17
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great

Originally Posted by trew View Post
Win8.1Pro experience is horrible. My machine have slowed down very much and many applications are either not running(like MSOffice) or giving several problems after some days. Want to upgrade to Win10. Tried several times, but failed every time and the failed attempts have consumed huge amount of data. What is the solution ?
Google for solution or ask some local person to help, I cannot help from here without knowing the exact problem.
prateekS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-15   #18
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
beginner

trew is Mysterious

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Originally Posted by prateekS View Post
Google for solution or ask some local person to help, I cannot help from here without knowing the exact problem.
now it is working. I have deleted/moved all the files in the C drive and freshly installed win8.1pro. and this time it is able to successfully register with Microsoft. moreover I have not installed any antivirus yet. will see what happens next.......
Old 21-10-15   #19
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
beginner

trew is Mysterious

As far as my experience, win8.1pro and above versions are suitable for touchscreen/handheld devices which are mainly used for entertainment purpose. but for research/productivity purpose, there is no alternative to previous windows versions. Moreover, the windows media player is not running in win8.1pro.So, I am unable to view the dvd movie which are only playable in windows media player. I will downgrade my machine to win7ultimate for such several kinds of problems.
Old 04-06-16   #20
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

somidiscount is Mysterious

original os are need because virus not attac for our computer
somidiscount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-16   #21
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

redhotiron2004 is Notable

Originally Posted by somidiscount View Post
original os are need because virus not attac for our computer
That's what the seĺlers tell you. There is no difference between a original OS and other versions. The only single difference is that you get regular updates from Microsoft that have some bug fixes etc. That's the only thing that makes it more secure.

Secondly, you can install updates in other versions as well if you are an experienced user. And it is as safe as the original one. I would not recommend it though 😉.

Been there for more then 8yrs. And I know what I am talking about. So, don't try to tell me otherwise.

Although, I always recommend buying the real thing. And wont urge you to get any other copy. ☺

redhotiron2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-16   #22
teh nuB!

aniketk40 is Mysterious

Originally Posted by trew View Post
Is there any need for installing an original operating system ? It will cost nearly 7000-8000/- but i am not sure whether that OS is original or fake one. Saw many conflicting comments in Flipkart regarding the originality of the OS ? Could anyone guide me in this regard ?
Betterr to visit www.softwaresalemart.com.
aniketk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-17   #23
teh nuB!

Davidbrowie is Mysterious

Please, write me a private message. I represent the official Microsoft Partner in United Kingdom. I can provide all certificates and documents. We are now discounted Windows 10 Pro ESD licenses and can sell it worldwide for a quite cheap price. We also looking for a partners in all countries which will be able to sell on our behalf or buy wholesale.

Contact me for any futher details.

E-mail: info@softkey.store
Davidbrowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply