Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. (http://www.erodov.com/forums/)
-   Feedback and Test Drive (http://www.erodov.com/forums/lounge/feedback-test-drive/)
-   -   Need Help Got Cheated (http://www.erodov.com/forums/need-help-got-cheated/73209.html)

Karthik5300 30-06-14 04:03 PM

Need Help Got Cheated

Hi,
I Bought item listed on this thread http://www.erodov.com/forums/ultra-h...ice/72851.html From a User vcksskiller. On june 20th i paid him Rs.14500 For Both motherboard and processor with shipping charge 500 Included. That guy sent me Asus M5A99FX R2.0 Motherboard And Instead of Fx8350 Processor that guy sent an p8h61-m lx3 Motherboard + Processor Intel Celeron G530 Sandy Bridge Dual-Core 2.4GHz LGA 1155 65W. Which i dont needed. When i ask him to take it return he said he is out of town and he will be back in sunday and said he will take it or told me sell it on your own. Now i want him to take it But he refuses to take that. Please help me. I Havent checked the motherboard Asus M5A99FX R2.0 Yet as i dont have the processor. Please Help me.

Proof
Please Check the Vide or Download it By Ctrl+S
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6MB...9RZ0dUdm8/edit

Found the Address of that person Please help me to find that guy anyone from Belgharia,Kolkata Please PM me i will share the full address
Thank you
karthik

prateekS 30-06-14 04:30 PM

Re: Need Help Got Cheated

No wonder...

http://i.imgur.com/CxhFTlx.png

ChironX 30-06-14 04:32 PM

@vcksskiller

Tagging him in this thread. This needs a major justification else proper action will be taken.

@Karthik5300

Give him a call, tell him that you have opened a thread and he needs to give proper justification else refund the money. Let us know what he replies.

Karthik5300 30-06-14 05:32 PM

He is not picking my call Telling that is phone has some problem in receiving calls. Chatted via whatsApp already informed about this and now invited him in this thread and informed him to join thread via whatsapp

johnjoyjoe 30-06-14 05:41 PM

if he does not respond by Today EOD then we can take action against him

invader 30-06-14 06:21 PM

sending wrong items clearly shows his intentions to cheat ... though i hope its not like that ... il suggest a refund ...

prateekS 30-06-14 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by invader (Post 936462)
sending wrong items clearly shows his intentions to cheat ... though i hope its not like that ... il suggest a refund ...

And look at the screenshot I posted.. Says 1 week ago..

Sent via Tapatalk from my Samsung Galaxy S5

invader 30-06-14 07:25 PM

yup i did ... seems like a fraud .. file a case in cyber branch .. dont let him go away !!

n1tesh 30-06-14 07:43 PM

Take a look at this http://www.erodov.com/forums/amd-fx-...ghz/72932.html

Multiple accounts ?
Both bills from same store and even over here read last post, seller is not answering calls from buyer.

P.S : I MAY BE WRONG

prateekS 30-06-14 07:56 PM

MD Computers is one of the most reputed computer stores in india..

Karthik5300 01-07-14 01:05 PM

Found the Address of that person Please help me to find that guy anyone from Belgharia,Kolkata Please PM me i will share the full address

vcksskiller 01-07-14 02:38 PM

Hey buddy i m here....Now tell me what happened???

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Are u nuts or crazy???

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Why r u doing ths???U know very well what happened between us?And u r now telling everybody wrong thngs???

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

U called me for a Asus M5A99FX Pro Rev 2.0 Motherboard & a lx3 board with intel processor....I told u the price and had send u the product with pic and proper packaging...Am i right???Now u r telling that u dont want that lx3 board and intel processor as it's price is a bit high.....So what can i do???I hadn't forced u on taking maah stuffs....U r not a child....

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

No one after selling their stuffs would want to take their product back and give a refund....

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

If there is a problem with the boards or the processor then i may show sympathy on u....Bt the product and packaging was nice as per ur conversation,so now why i should gv u a refund?And how u dare calling me a cheat???U noobish boy...

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

For example i had gone to a mobile store and purshased a mobile for 10000 and i m happy,now on the next day m seeing that same mobile on a different store for 9700....So as per ur case u would go that store from where u had purchased ur mobile and tell him to take back the product & refund ur money as u r getting 300rupees less or wanting to purchase another mobile as u dont now like urs...

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Does this kind of stuffs work in real life???

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

And i would request all the members,moderators and admins to look into this matter...

Karthik5300 01-07-14 03:17 PM

This is the PM i sent he doesnt mention that he doesnt have the fx 8350 Processor I paid for what is mentioned on the thread. If he said, that he doesnt have the processor means I wouldn't buy that from him. Even if i want to i would buy only the M5A99FX R2.0 Motherboard. Why would i buy this from him P8H61-M LX3 with an Intel Celeron G530 Sandy Bridge Dual-Core 2.4GHz LGA 1155 65W. There is no reason for me to buy this. Once i received the package i told to you I dont want this(P8H61-M LX3 with an Intel) and you agreed to take back.

After that You delayed till monday and then doesnt pick calls doesnt replay for message nothing?

Now i Spent Rs.14500 For Nothing. Till now i didnt test the M5A99FX R2.0 Motherboard Yet as i dont have the processor.

prateekS 01-07-14 03:19 PM

Take the stuff back. And refund. End of discussion.

U get your stuff back, and he gets his money back.

Karthik5300 01-07-14 03:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
PM i Sent and Received