Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.
Loading

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Feedback and Test Drive
Register Forgot Password?

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-07-14   #106
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 

Re: Need Help Got Cheated


@tusharbiswas3 Most of us here Knows that @vcksskiller is cheated Me. I seen some Conversation images at #68 that you met him directly. Can you Help me in this?

Last edited by Karthik5300; 03-07-14 at 08:50 PM.
Karthik5300 is offline  
Old 03-07-14   #107
teh nuB!
!!!Yawn!!!! :P
 

 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 9
tusharbiswas3 is Mysterious
Re: Need Help Got Cheated

Hello everyone.....finally got time time to logon and read the whole thread......

Guys whatever vckskiller is saying is true. at first i was interested in buying everything from him but due to personal problems had to back out at the last moment. but later after a week i informed him that i will buy everything from him and would pickup everything from his house. so i went to his house and bought everything from him. he had informed me his 8350 and mobo had been sold and shipped off and his frnd had taken his vengeance ram from him. he also showed me the pics of the packaging process of the mobo and proccy when i went to his house. so i bought the rest of the hardware which he had. i can assure u guys that he is telling the truth!! rest up to admins to decide..............
tusharbiswas3 is offline  
Old 03-07-14   #108
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3
 
 
prateekS's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 4,220
prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great
Re: Need Help Got Cheated

This doesn't clear anything.

Sent via Tapatalk from my Samsung Galaxy S5
prateekS is offline  
Old 03-07-14   #109
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Ek akela is shehar mein......
 
 
mrmash's Avatar

 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 66
mrmash is very Notable
Re: Need Help Got Cheated

@vcksskiller - still waiting for your chat log. @Karthik5300 - if you guys have exchanged any PM's, please post screens of those too. It might help the mods in making a decision.
mrmash is offline  
Old 03-07-14   #110
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Kumbakonam
Posts: 153
Karthik5300 is Notable
Re: Need Help Got Cheated

@mrmash I Received 2 Pm From him. 1st Pm which i already posted in #15
Attached Thumbnails
>pm2.jpg  
Karthik5300 is offline  
Old 03-07-14   #111
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
abracadabra's Avatar

 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 51
abracadabra is Mysterious
Re: Need Help Got Cheated

Originally Posted by tusharbiswas3 View Post
Hello everyone.....finally got time time to logon and read the whole thread......

Guys whatever vckskiller is saying is true. at first i was interested in buying everything from him but due to personal problems had to back out at the last moment. but later after a week i informed him that i will buy everything from him and would pickup everything from his house. so i went to his house and bought everything from him. he had informed me his 8350 and mobo had been sold and shipped off and his frnd had taken his vengeance ram from him. he also showed me the pics of the packaging process of the mobo and proccy when i went to his house. so i bought the rest of the hardware which he had. i can assure u guys that he is telling the truth!! rest up to admins to decide..............
Nice cover up! A friend in need is a friend in deed!
abracadabra is offline  
Old 03-07-14   #112
teh nuB!
Busy
 
 
n1tesh's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 33
n1tesh is Mysterious
Re: Need Help Got Cheated

@tusharbiswas3 If whatever he is saying is proved lie which I think is then I request MODs to take action against him too.
n1tesh is offline  
Old 03-07-14   #113
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
GIVE ME REP POINTS!! Click the
 
 
anubhav992's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 298
anubhav992 is very Honorableanubhav992 is very Honorable
Re: Need Help Got Cheated

Originally Posted by tusharbiswas3 View Post
Hello everyone.....finally got time time to logon and read the whole thread......

Guys whatever vckskiller is saying is true. at first i was interested in buying everything from him but due to personal problems had to back out at the last moment. but later after a week i informed him that i will buy everything from him and would pickup everything from his house. so i went to his house and bought everything from him. he had informed me his 8350 and mobo had been sold and shipped off and his frnd had taken his vengeance ram from him. he also showed me the pics of the packaging process of the mobo and proccy when i went to his house. so i bought the rest of the hardware which he had. i can assure u guys that he is telling the truth!! rest up to admins to decide..............
Wow....what a credible eye witness....
The guy made 2 posts in his entire life!

Got quoted like 5 times and has 1 Feedback....
Which also is dated one year back...

And tell me something GENIUS.....

Tushar says he had informed me his 8350 and mobo had been sold and shipped off

Whom did u ship it to???
#ACP PRADHYMAN : AKhir woh processor Gaya kaha??



And bro...Seriously???

Are u recording / Logging ur Chat with the karthik or creating one??
Veyron likes this.
anubhav992 is offline  
Old 03-07-14   #114
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Kumbakonam
Posts: 153
Karthik5300 is Notable
Re: Need Help Got Cheated

@tusharbiswas3. he informed you his 8350 and mobo had been sold and shipped off.

he also showed you the pics of the packaging process of the mobo and proccy when you went to his house.

Im the one Who bought it. If you check this #110 Im the one who bought it Instead of You(As you didnt gone to his home to pick it up).

But he doesnt sent me an FX8350 Processor.

instead of that he sent an Asus M5A99FX R2.0 mobo and lx3 mobo with intel processor to me.
Karthik5300 is offline  
Old 03-07-14   #115
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Ek akela is shehar mein......
 
 
mrmash's Avatar

 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 66
mrmash is very Notable
Re: Need Help Got Cheated

@Karthik5300 - from the screenshots of the PM's too it is clear that you always wanted the fx 8350 along with the asus mobo. @vcksskiller - there is still no conclusive proof from your side apart from flimsy insinuations and out of context screenshots.
mrmash is offline  
Old 03-07-14   #116
teh nuB!
[E]onian
....
 
 
mikhil's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 89
mikhil is Mysterious
Re: Need Help Got Cheated

Crap, I was looking forward to buy his GTX 770 AMP!

There is one guy who stays near me, and he claims to have dealt with the seller. I had a chat with the buyer and he in fact stays in my area and verified to me that he has dealt with the seller (buyed an Asus Maximus Motherboard). Even then, after looking at the thread, I'm starting to doubt this guy. If you guys want, I can send the snaps of my chat with the seller as well as the third person. The seller seems to be a decent guy, personally, but I'll have to go through the whole thread and investigate what's the matter here.
mikhil is offline  
Old 03-07-14   #117
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
aftabali297's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 208
aftabali297 is Mysterious
Re: Need Help Got Cheated

This thread gave me headaches. What is most troubling is all this mess has been done for 14k.
aftabali297 is offline  
Old 03-07-14   #118
teh nuB!
!!!Yawn!!!! :P
 

 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 9
tusharbiswas3 is Mysterious
Re: Need Help Got Cheated

Originally Posted by Karthik5300 View Post
@tusharbiswas3. he informed you his 8350 and mobo had been sold and shipped off.

he also showed you the pics of the packaging process of the mobo and proccy when you went to his house.

Im the one Who bought it. If you check this #110 Im the one who bought it Instead of You(As you didnt gone to his home to pick it up).

But he doesnt sent me an FX8350 Processor.

instead of that he sent an Asus M5A99FX R2.0 mobo and lx3 mobo with intel processor to me.
Yes he had shown me the conversation with you, and the things which he had packaged were the asus mobo and the 8350!! He had also shown me the courier receipt! Then how come u did not get it??
tusharbiswas3 is offline  
Old 03-07-14   #119
teh nuB!
Busy
 
 
n1tesh's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 33
n1tesh is Mysterious
Re: Need Help Got Cheated

Originally Posted by tusharbiswas3 View Post
Yes he had shown me the conversation with you, and the things which he had packaged were the asus mobo and the 8350!! He had also shown me the courier receipt! Then how come u did not get it??
Here comes the twist. Another story
I think your friend did't informed you well about what to speak over here.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

@tusharbiswas3 according to your friend this deal was not for asus mobo and the 8350.
n1tesh is offline  
Old 03-07-14   #120
teh nuB!
!!!Yawn!!!! :P
 

 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 9
tusharbiswas3 is Mysterious
Re: Need Help Got Cheated

Originally Posted by n1tesh View Post
Here comes the twist. Another story
I think your friend did't informed you well about what to speak over here.
Dude m nt taking anyone's side here, ok!! Just telling what i know if it helps reach a solution!!
tusharbiswas3 is offline  
Post New Thread  Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cheated for a New Xbox 360 Controller Jazztecho Gadgets & Consumer Electronics Buying Advice 15 04-05-12 12:23 PM
Rant Cheated by IIPM / No Refund. idutt Everything Under the Sun 57 20-03-12 05:51 PM
Cheated By Sify Shopping :( Chief-Techie Everything Under the Sun 16 14-03-08 12:21 PM


Tags
cheated, chironx, invader, johnjoyjoe, vijay, vijayninel
All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 02:01 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.