Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Feedback and Test Drive
Register Forgot Password?

Old 03-07-14   #106
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Need Help Got Cheated

@tusharbiswas3 Most of us here Knows that @vcksskiller is cheated Me. I seen some Conversation images at #68 that you met him directly. Can you Help me in this?

Last edited by Karthik5300; 03-07-14 at 08:50 PM.
Old 03-07-14   #107
teh nuB!
!!!Yawn!!!! :P

tusharbiswas3 is Mysterious

Hello everyone.....finally got time time to logon and read the whole thread......

Guys whatever vckskiller is saying is true. at first i was interested in buying everything from him but due to personal problems had to back out at the last moment. but later after a week i informed him that i will buy everything from him and would pickup everything from his house. so i went to his house and bought everything from him. he had informed me his 8350 and mobo had been sold and shipped off and his frnd had taken his vengeance ram from him. he also showed me the pics of the packaging process of the mobo and proccy when i went to his house. so i bought the rest of the hardware which he had. i can assure u guys that he is telling the truth!! rest up to admins to decide..............
Old 03-07-14   #108
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great

This doesn't clear anything.

Sent via Tapatalk from my Samsung Galaxy S5
Old 03-07-14   #109
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Ek akela is shehar mein......

mrmash is very Notable

@vcksskiller - still waiting for your chat log. @Karthik5300 - if you guys have exchanged any PM's, please post screens of those too. It might help the mods in making a decision.
Old 03-07-14   #110
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

@mrmash I Received 2 Pm From him. 1st Pm which i already posted in #15
Attached Thumbnails
>pm2.jpg  
Old 03-07-14   #111
teh nuB!
[E]onian

abracadabra is Mysterious

Originally Posted by tusharbiswas3 View Post
Hello everyone.....finally got time time to logon and read the whole thread......

Guys whatever vckskiller is saying is true. at first i was interested in buying everything from him but due to personal problems had to back out at the last moment. but later after a week i informed him that i will buy everything from him and would pickup everything from his house. so i went to his house and bought everything from him. he had informed me his 8350 and mobo had been sold and shipped off and his frnd had taken his vengeance ram from him. he also showed me the pics of the packaging process of the mobo and proccy when i went to his house. so i bought the rest of the hardware which he had. i can assure u guys that he is telling the truth!! rest up to admins to decide..............
Nice cover up! A friend in need is a friend in deed!
Old 03-07-14   #112
teh nuB!
Busy

n1tesh is Mysterious

@tusharbiswas3 If whatever he is saying is proved lie which I think is then I request MODs to take action against him too.
Old 03-07-14   #113
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
GIVE ME REP POINTS!! Click the

anubhav992 is very Honorableanubhav992 is very Honorable

Wow....what a credible eye witness....
The guy made 2 posts in his entire life!

Got quoted like 5 times and has 1 Feedback....
Which also is dated one year back...

And tell me something GENIUS.....

Tushar says he had informed me his 8350 and mobo had been sold and shipped off

Whom did u ship it to???
#ACP PRADHYMAN : AKhir woh processor Gaya kaha??

And bro...Seriously???

Are u recording / Logging ur Chat with the karthik or creating one??
Veyron likes this.
Old 03-07-14   #114
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

@tusharbiswas3. he informed you his 8350 and mobo had been sold and shipped off.

he also showed you the pics of the packaging process of the mobo and proccy when you went to his house.

Im the one Who bought it. If you check this #110 Im the one who bought it Instead of You(As you didnt gone to his home to pick it up).

But he doesnt sent me an FX8350 Processor.

instead of that he sent an Asus M5A99FX R2.0 mobo and lx3 mobo with intel processor to me.
Old 03-07-14   #115
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Ek akela is shehar mein......

mrmash is very Notable

@Karthik5300 - from the screenshots of the PM's too it is clear that you always wanted the fx 8350 along with the asus mobo. @vcksskiller - there is still no conclusive proof from your side apart from flimsy insinuations and out of context screenshots.
Old 03-07-14   #116
teh nuB!
[E]onian

mikhil is Mysterious

Crap, I was looking forward to buy his GTX 770 AMP!

There is one guy who stays near me, and he claims to have dealt with the seller. I had a chat with the buyer and he in fact stays in my area and verified to me that he has dealt with the seller (buyed an Asus Maximus Motherboard). Even then, after looking at the thread, I'm starting to doubt this guy. If you guys want, I can send the snaps of my chat with the seller as well as the third person. The seller seems to be a decent guy, personally, but I'll have to go through the whole thread and investigate what's the matter here.
Old 03-07-14   #117
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

aftabali297 is Mysterious

This thread gave me headaches. What is most troubling is all this mess has been done for 14k.
Old 03-07-14   #118
teh nuB!

Originally Posted by Karthik5300 View Post
@tusharbiswas3. he informed you his 8350 and mobo had been sold and shipped off.

he also showed you the pics of the packaging process of the mobo and proccy when you went to his house.

Im the one Who bought it. If you check this #110 Im the one who bought it Instead of You(As you didnt gone to his home to pick it up).

But he doesnt sent me an FX8350 Processor.

instead of that he sent an Asus M5A99FX R2.0 mobo and lx3 mobo with intel processor to me.
Yes he had shown me the conversation with you, and the things which he had packaged were the asus mobo and the 8350!! He had also shown me the courier receipt! Then how come u did not get it??
Old 03-07-14   #119
teh nuB!
Busy

n1tesh is Mysterious

Yes he had shown me the conversation with you, and the things which he had packaged were the asus mobo and the 8350!! He had also shown me the courier receipt! Then how come u did not get it??
Here comes the twist. Another story
I think your friend did't informed you well about what to speak over here.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

@tusharbiswas3 according to your friend this deal was not for asus mobo and the 8350.
Old 03-07-14   #120
teh nuB!

Originally Posted by n1tesh View Post
Here comes the twist. Another story
I think your friend did't informed you well about what to speak over here.
Dude m nt taking anyone's side here, ok!! Just telling what i know if it helps reach a solution!!
Post New Thread  Closed Thread