Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Feedback and Test Drive
Register Forgot Password?

Old 03-07-14   #91
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Ek akela is shehar mein......

Re: Need Help Got Cheated

From what I gather from the log posted by the buyer, the seller claims that there has been a misunderstanding and the ad listing was changed.
uploadfromtaptalk1404383550167.jpguploadfromtaptalk1404383571164.jpg
Can the Moderators confirm whether the listing was changed in anyway, or if there were 2 different ads posted by the seller.

And from the following transcript it seems the seller had been lying about the processor too. And when the truth came out and the buyer asked for a refund, the seller gets aggressive.
uploadfromtaptalk1404383711180.jpguploadfromtaptalk1404383724301.jpg

Moderators, please review these screens of the logs posted by the buyer.
@Karthik5300, @vcksskiller, @BULLZI, @prateekS
ankur25 likes this.

Last edited by mrmash; 03-07-14 at 04:21 PM.
Old 03-07-14   #92
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
getting into competitive CS
1.6 once more

BULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly Famed

I have gone through the screenshots, thanks @mrmash.

It seems that the seller is lying about the whole deal. I did not see any proof from seller's end in the chatlog that the buyer wanted to buy so called Intel processor along with the two motherboards. The buyer only insists on the processor and motherboard that was originally listed in the forum.

Now, we have to check when the ad was changed by the seller, or even the ad was actually changed or not.
i7 4790k @ 4 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus VII Ranger, 2 * 8 GB Corsair Vengeance pro 2133 Mhz, Asus GTX 970 Strix, Seasonic 1050 XM Gold, Samsung pro 256 GB ssd, 3 TB + storage, NZXT phantom, Steelseries Apex, Coolermaster Sentinel II Advance, League Of Legends Mousepad, NZXT Sentry, NZXT Hue, Asus pb298q
Old 03-07-14   #93
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

arihant3123 is highly Admirablearihant3123 is highly Admirablearihant3123 is highly Admirablearihant3123 is highly Admirablearihant3123 is highly Admirablearihant3123 is highly Admirable

i have been inactive for quite sometime, but going through this thread, this seller is definatly a fraud and i would request the buyer to go ahead and lodge a complaint with the cyber police. ive heard they are taking these ,matters very seriously these days.
Old 03-07-14   #94
teh nuB!
[E]onian

vcksskiller is Mysterious

I m at college too... Will come to home on night and do a video of the conversation...
Old 03-07-14   #95
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
getting into competitive CS
1.6 once more

BULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly Famed

I had a chat with @sandude personally, he knows the guy pretty well.

I am requesting him to do something regarding this deal.
Old 03-07-14   #96
teh nuB!
[E]onian

No there was no conversation like that, it was edited somehow.... Total bullshit... Even the timings are wrong... Will upload a video...

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

On the 3rd image at the last line u can see a cursor... That also proofs maah verdict...
Old 03-07-14   #97
teh nuB!
[E]onian

mrmash is very Notable

@vcksskiller - dude that cursor is in the file opened on my tab
ankurcshah likes this.
Old 03-07-14   #98
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Sandude means... Is his full name Sankhadeep?

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Oh srry... Bt that means it can be edited???
Old 03-07-14   #99
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

Why didnt you upload the Whatsapp Full conversation till now in text format? Its just take minute.

Guys Please tell him to do that first immediately. Then tell him to upload video.
MadDog likes this.
Old 03-07-14   #100
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Srry bro...I will do a video and post it... Where people can see what really happened... Not like u in text format... Where everything could b edited?
Old 03-07-14   #101
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

This guy is making excuse and taking advantage in everything If you dont done anything wrong means Why dont you upload it in text format immediately?

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

All members who are viewing this thread tell him to upload the full chat in text format immediately? Im sure he will be caught immediately that is why he is refusing to do that.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

For all your info he is currently online and viewing this thread. He cant escape by saying that he didnt saw this post.
Old 03-07-14   #102
teh nuB!
[E]onian

mrmash is very Notable

@vcksskiller - I, and quite a few other members, have the video of the whatsapp chat by @Karthik5300. The ball is in your court now. Karthik has provided text as well as video. Your move.
Old 03-07-14   #103
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

I'm Sure He wont provide that Now. Because If he provide that means he will be caught immediately. I think we all need to give sometime to him to make a fake version of chat like what he provided in the Previous screenshots.
Old 03-07-14   #104
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Okzzz guyzzz, i will do so...
Old 03-07-14   #105
teh nuB!

hjthegeek is Mysterious

The Seller is a complete fraud. He is trying to find a way to modify the date of whatsapp conversation but there is now way. No one is going to pay 14K for the stuff he send.
Post New Thread  Closed Thread