Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Feedback and Test Drive
Register Forgot Password?

Old 02-07-14   #61
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
GIVE ME REP POINTS!! Click the

Re: Need Help Got Cheated

Originally Posted by prateekS View Post
Or u can just take a backup of the entire chat...and post it unedited.
That is obviously possible...
But the thing is, how does one know he posted it "unedited"..
+the log wont have images
Besides, we already have one chat record posted by buyer....

Definately one of them is lying...

Thats the reason, im asking him to upload the as images...
Or even better as a proper video...
Old 03-07-14   #62
teh nuB!
hallelujah

Blue Leaf is quite Disreputable

looks like someone had lots of backup plans in mind.And a witness is also involved now.Better keep your witness safe,coz we all know how witness protection in india works
All these fairy tales is resulting to more chaos and confusion,and we certainly not playing the Game Of Thrones.

Just return his money and take your product back man.Is this very hard for you @vcksskiller ? Arn't you truthful and honest guy
Neither one of you are having a loss here so i don't see a problem to return his money and getting over this mess.
Old 03-07-14   #63
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

vcksskiller is Mysterious

His name is tushar... Bt i don't know how to invite him or tag him... I told him and he told me to send an invitation... Bt, don't know how...
Old 03-07-14   #64
teh nuB!
Busy

n1tesh is Mysterious

Originally Posted by vcksskiller View Post
His name is tushar... Bt i don't know how to invite him or tag him... I told him and he told me to send an invitation... Bt, don't know how...
His username over here ?
Old 03-07-14   #65
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Nope buddy, i would have take it for sure, if he was honest... And i did msg him that okzzz bro don't worry, i would take ur product and refund ur money (ask karthik whether i had told him or not)... Bt then he goes on lying and tried to prove me a cheater and then also threatened me tht he will launch a complaint against me, as it was maah fault... So no way, bro... No sympathy fr a cheater...

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

He had jst gone on telling lies after lies... I had all the proofs and a witness to prove myself innocent, so m not fearing anyone... If he launches a complaint against me i would show them all the proofs and file a case against him, so no worries...

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Username is also tushar..
Old 03-07-14   #66
teh nuB!
Busy

n1tesh is Mysterious

@vcksskiller Read post #59

And are you sure his username is @tushar coz as per his last seen he didnt logged in to this forum since 2013

Last edited by n1tesh; 03-07-14 at 01:20 AM.
Old 03-07-14   #67
teh nuB!
[E]onian

And by d way blue leaf... It's not a fairytale, if u had done a job given to u with sincerity, thn someone is trying to accuse u and do raise questions upon ur sincerity,it really hurts...

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Nope buddy his name is tushar and he did msg me for the fx processor and board...
Old 03-07-14   #68
teh nuB!
[E]onian

The guy named tusharbiwas3
Attached Thumbnails
>screenshot_2014-07-03-01-21-20.jpg  
Old 03-07-14   #69
teh nuB!
Busy

n1tesh is Mysterious

@vcksskiller Read post #59 And post that proof.

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Inviting @tusharbiswas3
Old 03-07-14   #70
teh nuB!
hallelujah

Blue Leaf is quite Disreputable

Calling names and all kiddish things will not help.You have been talking about proofs but till now there is no solid proofs available.I guess the people had enough of this nonsense for over 5 pages now.

And proof and all these witness BS,nothing will work once a complain against your name has been registered.Since you are from calcutta,I hope you read the news regarding the recent scams that took places on olx and quicker.The police have become quite strict regarding such matters.And once your name gets on the book,your life will be a mess.

He has all your details,its just a matter of time before all hell breaks loose.
So save your self from the trouble and just return his money.Like i said you have nothing to loose here.
Old 03-07-14   #71
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Chelsea FTW!!!!!

ankurcshah is Mysterious

Srry bro, i can't reply before as i was not at home and was only getting 2g...Jst now i got home and on wifi.... So now i can talk freely...

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Before saying anything i wanna show u guyzzz something... And also wanna tell u guyzzz smethng... Jst abt smedays earlier karthik called me and told me to take back the board and processor and refund his money... Bt i told him that was not the deal as we agreed upon on other terms... He told me that i don't know anything else, i jst want maah money back.. At that time foolishly i told him tht i sold maah mobile(galaxy s4)where we had agreed upon the terms... And now using a samsung guru... So he had taken advantage of tht and now want to show me proofs? Okzzzz guyzzz, no prbs.... I will gv all the necessary proofs required...
U got 2g on a samsung guru? Kaise bhai??

Chelsea! <3
Old 03-07-14   #72
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great

Read S5^^

Sent via Tapatalk from my Samsung Galaxy S5
Old 03-07-14   #73
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Ek akela is shehar mein......

mrmash is very Notable

This is getting murkier by the day. It will be all hunky dory if the seller agrees for a refund and both of them split the shipping cost.
Old 03-07-14   #74
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
GIVE ME REP POINTS!! Click the

anubhav992 is very Honorableanubhav992 is very Honorable

I m new on erodov so don't know how to tag someone... Bt someone from erodov was asking to provide some proof of the transaction... So here is that and hope it will clear out everyones confusion and proof me innocent... People like Karthik also do exist in this world... And i wanna thank someone from erodov who helped me a lot to prove myself innocent... Thnx guyzzz without u it will not be possible...This are the msgs of 21st june 2014...
Originally Posted by anubhav992 View Post
@vcksskiller...
What im about to ask u to do will take u quite some time....
Here is what i want you to do...

I want you to start taking screenshots , or u can record a a movie from another camera....
what i want you to show is

a) Take the screenshots of what u just posted..
b) Keep scrolling up, but make sure that it seems to be a continued message
c) keep Going untill the "date" is shown by whatsapp...

I hope u understood what i asked you to do...
Basically, i wanna know on which date u sent those images....

Just to boost ur morale and show u its possible, i myself will do it as a sample and show u.....
Nope buddy, i would have take it for sure, if he was honest... And i did msg him that okzzz bro don't worry, i would take ur product and refund ur money (ask karthik whether i had told him or not)... Bt then he goes on lying and tried to prove me a cheater and then also threatened me tht he will launch a complaint against me, as it was maah fault... So no way, bro... No sympathy fr a cheater...

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

He had jst gone on telling lies after lies... I had all the proofs and a witness to prove myself innocent, so m not fearing anyone... If he launches a complaint against me i would show them all the proofs and file a case against him, so no worries...

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Username is also tushar..
And by d way blue leaf... It's not a fairytale, if u had done a job given to u with sincerity, thn someone is trying to accuse u and do raise questions upon ur sincerity,it really hurts...

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Nope buddy his name is tushar and he did msg me for the fx processor and board...
The guy named tusharbiwas3

Bro...I asked you to do one simple thing...
i spent time out of my life to tell u how to do it...

I was pretty much the only one here who was willing to listen to your side of the story unlike others who were insisting for you to refund the money...
And u turned your back on me...
Is it cz the screenshots of the message u posted were cooked up/fake sent to some friend of urs to show as fake proof??

Im not taking any1s side...I just wanna know exactly what happened...

This tushar friend of urs...No one really cares what he's got to say...

For all we know, u gave a discount on the stuff and asked him to lie for u...

PEOPLE LIE

EVIDENCE DOESNT

You have not produce one single credible evidence...
Instead, uve been telling all Cock and Bull stories

Im gonna ask u one last time.....

POST THE SCREENSHOTS AS I SUGGESTED
POST YOUR ENTIRE LOG

Which ever is easier for u...

IF YOU FEEL THAT THE BUYER IS CHEATING YOU , THATS ONLY BECUASE YOUR GIVING HIM ENOUGH SCOPE AND OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO

He gave enough credible proof to convince ppl...

If ur truly innocent...
Do u have any to proof??
If u dont...Its ur fault and no1 else's...And if u made a mistake , for which some1 is taking advantage of u , then ur the only one who'll have to pay for it..

Note: the cock here refers to the animal cock (Chicken wala) ; Its an expression in case ppl thing im using abusive language
ankurcshah and ankur25 like this.

Last edited by anubhav992; 03-07-14 at 10:59 AM.
Old 03-07-14   #75
teh nuB!
[E]onian

What proofs had he given a conversation on notepad which can be edited... I had given some images with pictures that i had send him.... Also a pic in whatapp where he is telling to pack the lx3 board and processor very well... So i thnk tht proofs all the story...And someone told me how m getting 2g on guru? Read the post carefully and u will come to see that i purchased a galaxy s5 on 29th, so hope 2g and 3g works on s5...
Post New Thread  Closed Thread