Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Feedback and Test Drive
Register Forgot Password?

Old 02-07-14   #46
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Need Help Got Cheated

Originally Posted by anubhav992 View Post
Now waiting for @vcksskiller to reply

Please Answer this in "YES" or "NO"

"DID YOU INFORM THE BUYER THAT YOU WILL BE SHIPPING THE
a)FX MOBO
b)AN INTEL MOBO
c)PROCCY

INSTEAD OF
a)FX MOBO AND
b)Fx8350 PROCCY

BEFORE YOU SHIPPED IT ? "

If ur answer is yes, I request you to please produce a proof of it dated BEFORE you shipping the item. Or the Exact "One line message" which would imply that he knew what he is getting.

Cz the buyer has shown enough to show that he did pay 14k+500 For the Mobo and 8350 Proccy.

From my understanding, after he got the intel mobo and proccy , you asked him to try to sell it locally as u were not in town, and that you would take it back, sell it and return him the money when u are able to sale it.

In any case, i request you to answer to the asked question in "YES" or "NO" first, explaination may follow.
It seems that the seller is getting over agitated just like that. His overall response have been to ditch or confuse the discussion instead of helping. The only proof "yes", that he have given seems more like a normal conversation thing rather than an acceptance from the buyer.

Anyways, for 14k( which is a good amount). Why would anyone want to buy a used intel and amd motherboard at that price(low or no bargain) with low level intel proc at the same time. Specially considering that a motherboard and proc are the only thing that decides your future components.

By the look of things the seller is trying his best to run away from a direct conversation and trying his best to shut up the buyer.
There seems to be some minor miss communication between the two. But, that is being used effectively by the seller to his advantage and get an awesome deal on his used products.

The seller knows effectively that no body would be stupid enough to give that much money for those.

I would also blame the buyer for not being direct about the deal and thus gave the seller the chance to confuse everyone on trivial issues.

Old 02-07-14   #47
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

@redhotiron2004
Please Check Everypoof i Submitted.
He never told me that He doesnt have fx8350 and instead of it will send lx3 motherboard and intel processor.

Once i received the product and checked it And aksed him why did you sent lx3 motherboard and intel processor means he said he posted an new ad for this combo did you find anything like this NO.

This clearly Shows that he is cheating me.
Old 02-07-14   #48
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

lastAvenger is Notable

Came to the thread thinking, Op got cheated by his gf/wife. I'm glad that's not the case

Hope you guys can clear this out soon.

Cheers!
hitman02in likes this.
Old 02-07-14   #49
teh nuB!
hallelujah

Blue Leaf is quite Disreputable

Best solution :-
@Karthik5300 return his products back and @vcksskiller return his money back.
And in future please don't deal with each other again.

Old 02-07-14   #50
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

@Blue Leaf He is not accepting the return
Old 02-07-14   #51
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
GIVE ME REP POINTS!! Click the

anubhav992 is very Honorableanubhav992 is very Honorable

Originally Posted by Karthik5300 View Post
@redhotiron2004
Please Check Everypoof i Submitted.
He never told me that He doesnt have fx8350 and instead of it will send lx3 motherboard and intel processor.

Once i received the product and checked it And aksed him why did you sent lx3 motherboard and intel processor means he said he posted an new ad for this combo did you find anything like this NO.

This clearly Shows that he is cheating me.
Originally Posted by lastAvenger View Post
Came to the thread thinking, Op got cheated by his gf/wife. I'm glad that's not the case

Hope you guys can clear this out soon.

Cheers!
Originally Posted by Blue Leaf View Post
Best solution :-
@Karthik5300 return his products back and @vcksskiller return his money back.
And in future please don't deal with each other again.

Relax Guyz...
let the guy speak for himself...

I just wanna know if the buyer and seller were on the same page before shipping the product....

Once that is clear, things will be much more simpler for all ...

Im still waiting for your reply @vcksskiller
i can see you checked erodov abt 4 hrs back....
But u did not reply...

I m starting to loose whatever little trust i had on u,
And ur only making things worst for urself...
Old 02-07-14   #52
teh nuB!
[E]onian

vcksskiller is Mysterious

Srry bro, i can't reply before as i was not at home and was only getting 2g...Jst now i got home and on wifi.... So now i can talk freely...

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Before saying anything i wanna show u guyzzz something... And also wanna tell u guyzzz smethng... Jst abt smedays earlier karthik called me and told me to take back the board and processor and refund his money... Bt i told him that was not the deal as we agreed upon on other terms... He told me that i don't know anything else, i jst want maah money back.. At that time foolishly i told him tht i sold maah mobile(galaxy s4)where we had agreed upon the terms... And now using a samsung guru... So he had taken advantage of tht and now want to show me proofs? Okzzzz guyzzz, no prbs.... I will gv all the necessary proofs required...
Old 02-07-14   #53
teh nuB!
[E]onian

For those guyzzz who r thinking tht m making an excuse... Here are the pics with bill of maah new mobile...
Attached Thumbnails
>img_20140630_140644.jpg   >img_20140630_140601.jpg  
Old 02-07-14   #54
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Bill
Attached Thumbnails
>hello.jpg  
Old 02-07-14   #55
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Now as we all know we all r here to solve this issue?
Attached Thumbnails
>screenshot_2014-07-02-13-36-05.jpg  
Old 02-07-14   #56
teh nuB!
[E]onian

I m new on erodov so don't know how to tag someone... Bt someone from erodov was asking to provide some proof of the transaction... So here is that and hope it will clear out everyones confusion and proof me innocent... People like Karthik also do exist in this world... And i wanna thank someone from erodov who helped me a lot to prove myself innocent... Thnx guyzzz without u it will not be possible...This are the msgs of 21st june 2014...
Attached Thumbnails
>screenshot_2014-07-02-21-09-18.jpg   >screenshot_2014-07-02-21-09-56.jpg  
Old 02-07-14   #57
teh nuB!
[E]onian

And now lastly,i wasn't aware of erodov, bt a frnd of mine suggested me this site... So i created an account and posted a thread of maah fx 8350 and M5a99fx pro motherboard... Bt maah thread was moved for not providing cpu-z pics... And for that thread a guy named ****** called me as he was very interested in purchasing maah product... Bt can't take it at the last moment due to some personal problem of his... On 20th june night he called me again and wanted to take all maah stuffs including processor and board... I told him the board was already sold as a guy had paid money for it... So he had come to maah home and taken some stuffs from me... Gpu, Cabinet, Cooler,Psu... At that time on maah home i showed him maah conversation with Karthik to show him tht m not making some story, the motherboard was really sold... So he is a member of ur group and he s also the proof, as he viewed the conversation between me and Karthik where he told me to ship the M5a99fx motherboard, lx3 board and processor...

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

On the pic he is clearly telling make sure that the lx3 board and processor is very well packed...

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Last night i had called the guy came to my house and told him everything, and he agreed to help me... That's why i am able to post maah comment as i can't drag anyone rapidly for my benifit...
Old 02-07-14   #58
teh nuB!
Busy

n1tesh is Mysterious

Originally Posted by vcksskiller View Post
And now lastly,i wasn't aware of erodov, bt a frnd of mine suggested me this site... So i created an account and posted a thread of maah fx 8350 and M5a99fx pro motherboard... Bt maah thread was moved for not providing cpu-z pics... And for that thread a guy named ****** called me as he was very interested in purchasing maah product... Bt can't take it at the last moment due to some personal problem of his... On 20th june night he called me again and wanted to take all maah stuffs including processor and board... I told him the board was already sold as a guy had paid money for it... So he had come to maah home and taken some stuffs from me... Gpu, Cabinet, Cooler,Psu... At that time on maah home i showed him maah conversation with Karthik to show him tht m not making some story, the motherboard was really sold... So he is a member of ur group and he s also the proof, as he viewed the conversation between me and Karthik where he told me to ship the M5a99fx motherboard, lx3 board and processor...

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

On the pic he is clearly telling make sure that the lx3 board and processor is very well packed...

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Last night i had called the guy came to my house and told him everything, and he agreed to help me... That's why i am able to post maah comment as i can't drag anyone rapidly for my benifit...
Who is he ?
Tag him or simply write his [E] username. It would be helpful
Old 02-07-14   #59
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
GIVE ME REP POINTS!! Click the

anubhav992 is very Honorableanubhav992 is very Honorable

@vcksskiller...
What im about to ask u to do will take u quite some time....
Here is what i want you to do...

I want you to start taking screenshots , or u can record a a movie from another camera....
what i want you to show is

a) Take the screenshots of what u just posted..
b) Keep scrolling up, but make sure that it seems to be a continued message
c) keep Going untill the "date" is shown by whatsapp...

I hope u understood what i asked you to do...
Basically, i wanna know on which date u sent those images....

Just to boost ur morale and show u its possible, i myself will do it as a sample and show u.....
Veyron and ankur25 like this.

Last edited by anubhav992; 16-08-14 at 12:45 PM.
Old 02-07-14   #60
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great

Or u can just take a backup of the entire chat...and post it unedited.
Post New Thread  Closed Thread