Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Feedback and Test Drive
Register Forgot Password?

Old 01-07-14   #31
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Need Help Got Cheated

Srry admin for maah abusive words... Bt what else i can do? As he s repeatedly going on telling myself to b a cheater...And being someone who has done all the things the buyer opted for... And now telling he doesn't want the product and refund his money, if not gven then m a cheater...

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

What's this nonsense now? He s jst going on to tell lies after lies...
Old 01-07-14   #32
CoMod
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

like @prateekS said .. .its still hard to figure out what exactly the deal was ? was it for the fx processor instead of which the seller sent some board and a g2021 procy ? or the deal was for the board and g2021 procy and the seller sent him a dual core ? ...
@Karthik5300
care to explain what the real deal issue is
@vcksskiller .. you will have your turn as well .. let first the OP clearly state his point
Old 01-07-14   #33
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

I paid for what is mentioned on this thread Ultra High End Gaming Cpu & Motherboard for Sale at an Unbelievable Price I have sent a PM for this deal to reduce the price. He reduced the price to 14k. Does He said that he doesnt have the processor and instead of that i will sent LX3 with motherboard with intel processor no. i have attached an image on #12.

I paid the money on the very next day.

If you check the Attached Whatsapp Chat on the #27

On the 9th Line he stated this
Jun 20, 10:23 AM - Arindam: When will you be transferring the money as i also have to take out maah motherboard and cpu from the cabinet and pack it... Jst lemme know before sometime...

Please check #30 He said he posted a new ad to sell this

Jun 24, 3:02 PM - Arindam: M5A99FX
Jun 24, 3:03 PM - Arindam: And a intel g620 processor with asus lx3 board
Jun 24, 3:03 PM - Arindam: For 15000
You can check here and anywhere on the internet he doesn't put any add Like that.

On the Whatapp Chat attached file check the line 215 he said that the processor on the motherboard is Jun 27, 10:47 AM - Arindam: Intel 3.1 GHz LGA 1155 G2120

But originally the processor on the motherboard is Check Whatapp Chat attached file check the line 234
Jun 28, 7:28 PM - cloud: Hey bro the processor on the motherboard was Intel celeron g530 dual core 2.4ghz and not what you mentioned

I didnt have this product for a week and tell him to take it return As soon as i opened the package i called him and sent a message on whatsapp that you sent a wrong product. I dont want those products. But he refuses to take a return.

I pinpoint everything with the proof. Did he mention or proved anything wrong about me NO He is just complaining about me For no reason.
Old 01-07-14   #34
CoMod
Community Moderator

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

so the deal was finalized for LX3 with motherboard with intel processor and the asus board for 14k rite ?
but later you found that the processor promised ( which was to be g2021 ) was not shipped to you but rather a celeron ?
m i getting it rite ?
Old 01-07-14   #35
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

@invader Read the 1st paragraph check the thread Ultra High End Gaming Cpu & Motherboard for Sale at an Unbelievable Price does he mention that the processor is sold No. When I sent a pm check attached picture I asked him about fx8350 and motherboard he agreed for 14k does he mention that he doesn't have the fx8350 processor and instead of that will send another motherboard with Intel processor No. I paid for what is mentioned on the thread that is AMD FX 8350 & Asus M5A99FX R2.0
Old 01-07-14   #36
CoMod
Community Moderator

You were unaware of him sending in the combo which you got ? rather you were expecting the fx processor but got the intel ?
@vcksskiller .. care to explain this part
Old 01-07-14   #37
teh nuB!
[E]onian

vcksskiller is Mysterious

Srry admin but can't stop maahself... I thnk he is not well or needs a checkup immediately... Jst check the image, here he s telling that i had send him a g2020 and when i confronted him tht u opted for the lx3 board and processor... He had said yes... Jst check it guyzzz...
Attached Thumbnails
>screenshot_2014-07-01-17-04-38.jpg  
Old 01-07-14   #38
teh nuB!
Busy

n1tesh is Mysterious

Originally Posted by vcksskiller View Post
Srry admin but can't stop maahself... I thnk he is not well or needs a checkup immediately... Jst check the image, here he s telling that i had send him a g2020 and when i confronted him tht u opted for the lx3 board and processor... He had said yes... Jst check it guyzzz...
Confusion confusion confusion...

Where did he said Yes ?
This conversation happened today right ?
You told him earlier to sell the product by own on your behalf instead of shipping it back to you, to which he replied his friend is only willing to gv 3k for that.
Old 01-07-14   #39
CoMod
Community Moderator

@Karthik5300

got your PM regarding the watsapp SS ... could you verify what you said in it ?
Old 01-07-14   #40
teh nuB!
Busy

n1tesh is Mysterious

@vcksskiller Post link of the ad on which you have listed M5A99FX And a intel g620 processor with asus lx3 board.
This would help MOD as you have mentioned it in your Whatsapp conversation.
Old 02-07-14   #41
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
GIVE ME REP POINTS!! Click the

anubhav992 is very Honorableanubhav992 is very Honorable

Originally Posted by vcksskiller View Post
Originally Posted by n1tesh View Post
Confusion confusion confusion...

Where did he said Yes ?
This conversation happened today right ?
You told him earlier to sell the product by own on your behalf instead of shipping it back to you, to which he replied his friend is only willing to gv 3k for that.
Check in the 3rd message by buyer/4th overall message
He does say yes..

@OP ,
can u answer one thing in "YES" or "NO"?

DID U KNOW THAT HE IS GOING TO SHIP YOU AN INTEL MOBO AND PROCESSOR BEFORE HE ACTUALLY SHIPPED IT?

Just a "YES" or "NO" first....

Explaination can then continue

@vcksskiller U can comment on his reply
invader likes this.
Old 02-07-14   #42
teh nuB!
Busy

n1tesh is Mysterious

I have different opinion over but will wait for OP and the seller to reply on this ^ first.
Old 02-07-14   #43
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

@anubhav992 No. I dont know that he is going to ship AN INTEL MOBO AND PROCESSOR BEFORE HE ACTUALLY SHIPPED IT.
Read the 1st paragraph
check the thread
Ultra High End Gaming Cpu & Motherboard for Sale at an Unbelievable Price

Does he mention that the processor is sold?
No.

When I sent a pm check attached picture I asked him about fx8350 and motherboard he agreed for 14k.

Does he mention that he doesn't have the fx8350 processor and instead of that will send another motherboard with Intel processor?
No.

I paid for what is mentioned on the thread that is AMD FX 8350 & Asus M5A99FX R2.0

Check #33 For quick reference.
Old 02-07-14   #44
teh nuB!
Busy

n1tesh is Mysterious

Originally Posted by Karthik5300 View Post
@anubhav992 No. I dont know that he is going to ship AN INTEL MOBO AND PROCESSOR BEFORE HE ACTUALLY SHIPPED IT.
Read the 1st paragraph
check the thread
Ultra High End Gaming Cpu & Motherboard for Sale at an Unbelievable Price

Does he mention that the processor is sold?
No.

When I sent a pm check attached picture I asked him about fx8350 and motherboard he agreed for 14k.

Does he mention that he doesn't have the fx8350 processor and instead of that will send another motherboard with Intel processor?
No.

I paid for what is mentioned on the thread that is AMD FX 8350 & Asus M5A99FX R2.0

Check #33 For quick reference.
But in that conversation he also said he is not sure whether he could have the product coz some1els was willing to buy it.

I'm out. Lots of confusion.

MODs has some heavy work to do. :-)
Old 02-07-14   #45
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
GIVE ME REP POINTS!! Click the

anubhav992 is very Honorableanubhav992 is very Honorable

Now waiting for @vcksskiller to reply

Please Answer this in "YES" or "NO"

"DID YOU INFORM THE BUYER THAT YOU WILL BE SHIPPING THE
a)FX MOBO
b)AN INTEL MOBO
c)PROCCY

INSTEAD OF
a)FX MOBO AND
b)Fx8350 PROCCY

BEFORE YOU SHIPPED IT ? "

If ur answer is yes, I request you to please produce a proof of it dated BEFORE you shipping the item. Or the Exact "One line message" which would imply that he knew what he is getting.

Cz the buyer has shown enough to show that he did pay 14k+500 For the Mobo and 8350 Proccy.

From my understanding, after he got the intel mobo and proccy , you asked him to try to sell it locally as u were not in town, and that you would take it back, sell it and return him the money when u are able to sale it.

In any case, i request you to answer to the asked question in "YES" or "NO" first, explaination may follow.
Veyron, ceebee, MadDog and 1 others like this.
Post New Thread  Closed Thread