Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Feedback and Test Drive
Register Forgot Password?

Old 01-07-14   #16
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Need Help Got Cheated

Don't try and fool everyone here... U told me that u don't need the processor as u r getting fx8350 from someone at a very lower price like 6k...and hence told me to reduce maah procy price... Bt i said i couldn't reduce maah price as i will sell it for 8k sure... Hence u told me, that u only need my motherboard and... And for ur kind info it's not a g530 processor... U r jst going on telling lies after lies...And how the hell should i know why would u require my lx3 board and intel processor?

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

This was the previous msg...When u wanted to take both maah motherboard and procy... Bt after tht u wanted only the board... If u were purchasing my both items, why u didn't post a rply on maah thread?
Old 01-07-14   #17
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

He is telling lies again and Again I told him to mention that the products or sold on erodov. But he didnt
Attached Thumbnails
>screenshot_2014-07-01-16-28-00-1-.jpg  
Old 01-07-14   #18
teh nuB!
[E]onian

vcksskiller is Mysterious

Now u r going to suffer a lot buddy as u r continously telling lies... U himself told me on whatsapp yesterday that it's a g2020 and u don't need it and now in the thread u r telling it's a g530???Now u r totally being wrapped up on ur own net...

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Wht the ****? What's ur text showing... U told me to add the products are sold... What does tht even mean?

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

And for ur kind info m selling u the board and the cpu to a different person so i will not post a new add for sure... R u mentally ill or something.?
Old 01-07-14   #19
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

I have a proof for everything Your lying again and again
Attached Thumbnails
>screenshot_2014-07-01-16-45-27-1-.jpg   >screenshot_2014-07-01-16-49-13-1-.jpg  
Old 01-07-14   #20
teh nuB!
[E]onian

It's not a proof u damn lier... What do u think of urself tht u r a clever ****? I cant take snaps of whatsapp and post on erodov... M also using galaxy s5...So i can take snaps also...
Attached Thumbnails
>screenshot_2014-07-01-17-04-38.jpg  

Last edited by ChironX; 01-07-14 at 05:55 PM.
Old 01-07-14   #21
teh nuB!
[E]onian

What abt ths??? Now u tell me.. And for ur kind info u fool... It's 2120 not 2020...

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

On sympathy, I told u na? That i will try and take ur product and when i wl sell it then i will transfer the money? Bt now m telling i will not do anything for a cheater like u...

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Even the guys on courier office can tell it as they heard everything and would probably remember smethng... Now do whatever u like? I don't gv a damn on u and ur stupid words...

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Guyzz jst follow the 3rd and 4th line on the pic i attached of our conversation, u will come to know everything... As he himself told me yes,(but i don't) like that...
Old 01-07-14   #22
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

Guys please read everything and check the attached images you will understand the truth this guy is speaking so rudely and doesn't provide any proof. Tell him to provide the screenshots of the conversation to prove that I'm lying I already provided enough proof that he is lying.
Old 01-07-14   #23
teh nuB!
[E]onian

U attached an image where u r telling that it's a g530 and now u told me its g2020...so who s lying here?And for ur info u haven't submitted anything tht proofs me guilty

Last edited by ChironX; 01-07-14 at 06:00 PM. Reason: language
Old 01-07-14   #24
Cat in the rat race
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Incognito

ChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly Famed

This is getting way out of control.

@vcksskiller

You are going way over your limits, and I MEAN IT. This is a forum and not a place where you can use abusive words and get away with it. As far as proofs go, you haven't produced a single proof of your deal of sending the Pentium processor and motherboard instead of FX-8350. One half-chat of whatsapp does not prove anything. Post the entire chat/PM or whatever other proof you have.

And about the language and attitude, consider this a final warning.

@Karthik5300

The same rule applies for you as well. Post complete chat logs, not excerpts. Excerpts can be misleading more often than not. There are some questions being asked about your decisions so better clarify them properly. Whining will not help.

ChironX
Old 01-07-14   #25
teh priesT!
[E]onian

MadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly Reputable

@invader, @johnjoyjoe , @ChironX
request you to take final decision on this, instead of letting them call names.
Old 01-07-14   #26
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great

Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
@invader, @johnjoyjoe , @ChironX
request you to take final decision on this, instead of letting them call names.
Take decision on what basis ? At first we were hearing only the thread creator's version..now we have seller's version.

And i still dont get what actually they agreed upon in the deal.
Veyron likes this.
Old 01-07-14   #27
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

As requested i have attached the entire conversation Use Notepad++ or other text viewing software to view it in proper format(Check the 9th Line). I havent mention anywhere about 2020 or anything. Please check the conversation and help me. Removed some Personal Info Under @n1tesh Request
Attached Files
File Type: txt WhatsApp Chat with Arindam.txt (19.8 KB, 202 views)

Last edited by Karthik5300; 01-07-14 at 06:30 PM.
Old 01-07-14   #28
teh nuB!
Busy

n1tesh is Mysterious

Originally Posted by Karthik5300 View Post
As requested i have attached the entire conversation Use Notepad++ or other text viewing software to view it in proper format(Check the 13th Line). I havent mention anywhere about 2020 or anything. Please check the conversation and help me.
Hide personal details in it.
Old 01-07-14   #29
teh priesT!
[E]onian

MadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly Reputable

@prateekS i was not telling to take a decision on who pays whom. From #11 to #22 there was only some random screenshot without clear details.
I meant to keep a check on their language.
Just before my post ChironX have intervened, so neglect my post.
Old 01-07-14   #30
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

For Quick Reference Please Check These line 132,135,146,213 to 215 and 234. On the 135th Line He said that he posted an new ad That

Jun 24, 3:02 PM - Arindam: M5A99FX
Jun 24, 3:03 PM - Arindam: And a intel g620 processor with asus lx3 board
Jun 24, 3:03 PM - Arindam: For 15000
You can check here and anywhere on the internet he doesn't put any add Like that.
Post New Thread  Closed Thread