Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Feedback and Test Drive
Register Forgot Password?

Old 06-07-14   #196
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Need Help Got Cheated

@vcksskiller i can send the product to either aftabali297 or The Knight. Its upto you to decide to whom i have to send the products.
Old 06-07-14   #197
My Eyes are on You Seller
Community Moderator

johnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputable

@vcksskiller @Karthik5300
Resolve this matter today itself and come to a conclusion. i think people have already come forward to help so its time for seller to come forward and take one step forward to resolve this.

this thread is unnecessarily getting lots of attention which is not good for the community and the forum. to save the forum fate i will do anything i will even hand over the data of the seller which we get and what i have researched to the Cops and Cyber cell if necessary. seller now has time till tomorrow to resolve this or else i have to what i want to do. i have seen enough on this thread...
invader, Veyron, nvarun and 1 others like this.
Old 06-07-14   #198
teh nuB!
[E]onian

vcksskiller is Mysterious

Send it to the Knight as i had called aftab today and he told me that it would be good if he send the product to knight as because he s a moderator and can check the product also... Whn Knight confirms me that he has received the product and it's ok... I will transfer 6k to ur account...Okzzz?
Old 06-07-14   #199
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

As Mods and everyone said I will send all Asus M5A99FX R2.0 Motherboard and lx3 Motherboard with Intel Processor. And Transfer the Rs.14500/- to my account. I will send it to The Knight tommorow.
Old 06-07-14   #200
CoMod
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

A total refund and a total submission of all the products in the deal is recomended...just end the deal like it was started..

Old 06-07-14   #201
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Srry bro... Not possible... As far as m concerned and ur msgs... U told that u needed that M5a99fx board and it's fully ok and functional... So no point of taking tht back... Enough is now enough... If u r now starting ths again thn do whatever u can...M Srry...

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

And moderator with all due respect, ths was not the deal... He was absolutely happy with the board and had no complaints...So can't agree on ths...
Old 06-07-14   #202
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
It's not Zura, it's Katsura!

suarezian is somewhat of a Mystery

Originally Posted by vcksskiller View Post
Srry bro... Not possible... As far as m concerned and ur msgs... U told that u needed that M5a99fx board and it's fully ok and functional... So no point of taking tht back... Enough is now enough... If u r now starting ths again thn do whatever u can...M Srry...
Dude, are you serious? You didnt give him the processor compatible with that motherboard and you want him to keep the board. What will he do? Hatch eggs on it? He'll give everything he purchased from you and you need to refund him the entire money. Or else face the consequences.

"Listen up!
Let's say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.
But it's cold outside your bed.
You don't want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong!
You make up your mind to go!
You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose!
You think that all your life has led to this moment!
But then you realize!
It isn't the bathroom, you're still in bed!
That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads like wildfire!
But you don't stop! You can't stop!
That's what I'm talking about!
THAT'S THE TRUTH OF THE STRAWBERRY MILK!
DO YOU GET IT!?"
Old 06-07-14   #203
teh nuB!
hallelujah

Blue Leaf is quite Disreputable

@vcksskiller It was very cleat to most of us here from day 1 that you did not even have the slightest intention to return his money.You kept on lying and bluffing everyone.I hope did not buy that samsung S5 with his money ??
Old 06-07-14   #204
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Evertime ths thng is becoming much more complicated...
I had purchased a laptop recently and all of maah money had been invested there... So i can't give a full refund at any case...
THE MAIN PROBLEM WAS....
From @karthik verdict, he purchased a M5a99fx Pro Rev 2.0 board and a Fx8350* Processor... The motherboard is perfectly ok... But i had not send him a processor and instead of that had send him another lx3 board and an intel processor which is also ok, but he had not wanted...
And now as for solving this issue, he either wanted that fx8350 or refund of that processor...
Now as, i wanted to end this matter now and rght now...
There are two options and those are-
Firstly-I will be returning him not 6k but half of what he paid meaning 7k...And will bear the shipping chrg also...So by that way i thnk it's more than what he would be getting...
Secondly,Send me all the products... And will pay 7k now and remaining 7k after selling the board...
Old 06-07-14   #205
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
It's not Zura, it's Katsura!

suarezian is somewhat of a Mystery

Let @johnjoyjoe and @invader decide
You are playing a very big game here

Sent from Steven Gerrard's boot
Old 06-07-14   #206
CoMod
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

I cant decide much... I already told what i thought was appropriate... Let the buyer decide if he wants half the money and keep the asus mobo... Or he wants a complete refund...

Old 06-07-14   #207
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Had a conversation with @karthik, now he will post what he wants...
Old 06-07-14   #208
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
alive and kicking

Veyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly Admirable

Had a conversation with @karthik, now he will post what he wants...
Brother!

its like i will sell you a car without the engine but I will also give a scooter along to go around but at a price.

the deal was for two products which you failed to provide in the first place despite of taking the agreed price for it. you have a classic 420 case then and there.

its upto the buyer to decide but from the start your intention was not good and those dire efforts with manipulation of chats message to mislead members and mods, was even horrendous.

Please do the needful! what mods and buyer says. how much hard is it to understand.
Blue Leaf likes this.
Old 07-07-14   #209
teh nuB!
[E]onian

He is purchasing a 2nd hand product only, not a first hand product... Purchased the processor from me and will purchase fx8350 from another source...

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Many people purchases only motherboard and then the processor.... And M5a99fx pro rev 2.0 is a high end board... So will go wt every fx series of eight core, six core and quad core out there...
Old 07-07-14   #210
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great

He is purchasing a 2nd hand product only, not a first hand product... Purchased the processor from me and will purchase fx8350 from another source...

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Many people purchases only motherboard and then the processor.... And M5a99fx pro rev 2.0 is a high end board... So will go wt every fx series of eight core, six core and quad core out there...
He bought a combo. Not each item separate.
Post New Thread  Closed Thread