Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Feedback and Test Drive
Register Forgot Password?

Old 05-07-14   #181
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Need Help Got Cheated

First of all i do know, how to take videos in low resolution? Bt it's heavily raining in kolkata and the mobile store isn't my father shop so as everytme i can go in...I have to go there aftr all days work and do request to shoe me the mbl once more... So ths thng of low resolution or something goes out of mind easily....
And now why some of u r making a story of ur own... After the buyer recvd the products had he mentioned ever that the product was not fine or not working?Or there is no processor??? So why someone r making a story...
And for u Mr. Karthik m ready to refund, bt send it to a person of ur choice.. Anyone residing in kolkata... Will take it from him, aftr sending u the refund...
Old 05-07-14   #182
Section Moderator
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

@Karthik5300 ... as the seller is ready to refund ... you should talk to him and work it out now. stop accusing each other and just settle the matter now.
Old 05-07-14   #183
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

@invader @vcksskiller i don't know anyone from Kolkata.
vcksskiller likes this.
Old 05-07-14   #184
Section Moderator
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

there are mods in here from Kolkata I guess ... you could seek their help . Reland is one of them
Old 05-07-14   #185
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

@invader i already send some message to mods(ChironX,johnjoyjoe, prateekS, The Knight for help. On that @The Knight is the one who is in kolkata but he is far away from where the seller is. If its ok with seller i can ship it to him. If The Knight have no problem with that.
Old 05-07-14   #186
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
It's not Zura, it's Katsura!

suarezian is somewhat of a Mystery

ask @realandR3cys
Old 05-07-14   #187
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

Originally Posted by vcksskiller View Post
First of all i do know, how to take videos in low resolution? Bt it's heavily raining in kolkata and the mobile store isn't my father shop so as everytme i can go in...I have to go there aftr all days work and do request to shoe me the mbl once more... So ths thng of low resolution or something goes out of mind easily....
And now why some of u r making a story of ur own... After the buyer recvd the products had he mentioned ever that the product was not fine or not working?Or there is no processor??? So why someone r making a story...
And for u Mr. Karthik m ready to refund, bt send it to a person of ur choice.. Anyone residing in kolkata... Will take it from him, aftr sending u the refund...
Thanks suarezian. @realandR3cys Can You help me in This.
Old 05-07-14   #188
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
alive and kicking

Veyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly Admirable

i can swear by this guy. @aftabali297
dunno how far is his place from the seller.
Old 05-07-14   #189
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
i can swear by this guy. @aftabali297
dunno how far is his place from the seller.
Thanks Veyron Sent an PM to @aftabali297.
Old 05-07-14   #190
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

aftabali297 is Mysterious

@Veyron thanks for the vouch.
@Karthik5300 What products are you going to send? I can meet the seller at "Dum Dum" metro and give him the stuff.

Last edited by aftabali297; 05-07-14 at 08:08 PM.
Old 05-07-14   #191
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

Originally Posted by aftabali297 View Post
@Veyron thanks for the vouch.
@Karthik5300 What products are you going to send? I can meet the buyer at "Dum Dum" metro and give him the stuff.
Thank You very much I will send you an Asus M5A99FX R2.0 Motherboard and lx3 Motherboard with Intel Processor.
Old 05-07-14   #192
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Pro Indian Modder

dedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Famed

yeah why did you even transfer money to an unknown dude who doesnt even have a single rep or feedback. should have asked for the products first, since i think you have already got feedback, which makes you trustworthy to pay him instead of him who is just a stranger. if he doesnt agree then he probably is trying to scam.
superhornet likes this.
Old 05-07-14   #193
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

aftabali297 is Mysterious

@Karthik5300 I think its better if The Knight does this.
Old 05-07-14   #194
Section Moderator
Community Moderator
I'M bACK

The Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply Great

I live at ballygunge. Seller have to come my place near at Gariahat or Kalighat metro. I will handover the parcel. I cant go to belghariya. Dont have such time.
Old 05-07-14   #195
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

redhotiron2004 is Notable

Originally Posted by dedasdude View Post
yeah why did you even transfer money to an unknown dude who doesnt even have a single rep or feedback. should have asked for the products first, since i think you have already got feedback, which makes you trustworthy to pay him instead of him who is just a stranger. if he doesnt agree then he probably is trying to scam.
I disagree with that statement. It all depends on person to person. There are people who are themselves going to sell first time. As such, they too would find it hard to believe the other person no matter what others say. And might deny sending the product. It doesn't mean he is trying to scam.

Just because someone is new. Doesn't mean he is here to scam you. There are all kinds of people.

Post New Thread  Closed Thread