Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Feedback and Test Drive
Register Forgot Password?

Old 04-07-14   #136
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
alive and kicking

Re: Need Help Got Cheated

I have gone thru whole 9 pages. and its very confusing. Who is lying and who is telling the truth.

I have been dealing here since very long. even i had failed 6 times to judge these crooks. Luckily I have won over in the end though.

Here is the summary of what i understood of this deal scenario till now. Please correct me if I missed anything

BUYER's VERSION. (buyer
@Karthik5300 plz confirm)
1. He bought AMD combo for 14500 shipped.
2. He did not talked anything about mysterious INTEL COMBO. this was never mentioned to him.
3. He received the parcel. found AMD mobo MINUS THE AMD CPU but a bonus mysterious INTEL COMBO.
4. He panicked and called the seller.
5. After some conversation he agreed to sell the INTEL COMBO on his own and send the money or if not he will return it.

SELLERS VERSION (Seller @vcksskiller please confirm with documentary proof)
U called me for a Asus M5A99FX Pro Rev 2.0 Motherboard & a lx3 board with intel processor
(in his actual words, this clearly contradicts what buyer is claiming.)

Now u r telling that u dont want that lx3 board and intel processor as it's price is a bit high.....So what can i do???I hadn't forced u on taking
anybody can apparently be lost hearing these two versions.

I have two screen shot. Members please review them. I am equally lost here

Please check what i have highlighted in RED CIRCLE. if these watsapp screen is not edited in anyway. its a serious contradiction.

karthik.jpg

karthik1.jpg
MadDog likes this.
Old 04-07-14   #137
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

vcksskiller is Mysterious

Jst check page 2 or 3...There i told that i purchased a new phone after selling maah old one... On 29th... And attached pictures also... As an evidence...
Old 04-07-14   #138
teh nuB!
Busy

n1tesh is Mysterious

Originally Posted by vcksskiller View Post
Jst check page 2 or 3...There i told that i purchased a new phone after selling maah old one... On 29th... And attached pictures also... As an evidence...
If you are saying you bought new phone on 29th then how did you got screenshots of this conversation here
Old 04-07-14   #139
teh nuB!
[E]onian

mikhil is Mysterious

Okay so here are a few pictures of the conversation which the seller clicked before selling off his old phone in order to purchase the new one, as he claims, he also has the bill of the phone, in case needed. He's upgraded from his previous Galaxy S4 to Galaxy S5.

Also, he has no problem whatsoever in case any person wishes to see the original chats which are present in his older phone, in case of verification of the attachments in this message or any information from the original chat itself. Additionally, I've asked the seller to email me the original chats (which he promised he'll do tomorrow after he visits the Mobile shop) or directly post the chat here own his own, which he's agreed to.

The seller also demands the buyer to post the original CPU-Z snapshots and the proof that the Motherboard is working. Keeping all the evidence in light, if the Forum decides that the seller is still failing to establish strong evidence, the seller is READY to refund the money back to the buyer so as to settle the matter as early as possible due to personal reasons.
Attached Thumbnails
>img-20140704-wa0000.jpg   >img-20140704-wa0001.jpg   >img-20140704-wa0002.jpg   >img-20140704-wa0003.jpg   >img-20140704-wa0004.jpg  

>img-20140704-wa0005.jpg   >img-20140704-wa0006.jpg  
Old 04-07-14   #140
teh nuB!
[E]onian

From maah old one...

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Had clicked this today only mikhil.... Told u toh... Waited for a very long time on that mobile store where i sold maah mbl and taken this snaps to justify the 2images, i previously presented infront of the forum...

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Some guy mentioned another guy named @sandude who probably stays near me... Can come with me to the mobile store where i can still him the conversation...
Old 04-07-14   #141
teh nuB!
!!!Yawn!!!! :P

tusharbiswas3 is Mysterious

Originally Posted by mikhil View Post
Okay so here are a few pictures of the conversation which the seller clicked before selling off his old phone in order to purchase the new one, as he claims, he also has the bill of the phone, in case needed. He's upgraded from his previous Galaxy S4 to Galaxy S5.

Also, he has no problem whatsoever in case any person wishes to see the original chats which are present in his older phone, in case of verification of the attachments in this message or any information from the original chat itself. Additionally, I've asked the seller to email me the original chats (which he promised he'll do tomorrow after he visits the Mobile shop) or directly post the chat here own his own, which he's agreed to.

The seller also demands the buyer to post the original CPU-Z snapshots and the proof that the Motherboard is working. Keeping all the evidence in light, if the Forum decides that the seller is still failing to establish strong evidence, the seller is READY to refund the money back to the buyer so as to settle the matter as early as possible due to personal reasons.
These were the pics he had shown me
Old 04-07-14   #142
Banned

hrithik is Notable

Originally Posted by tusharbiswas3 View Post
Hello everyone.....finally got time time to logon and read the whole thread......

Guys whatever vckskiller is saying is true. at first i was interested in buying everything from him but due to personal problems had to back out at the last moment. but later after a week i informed him that i will buy everything from him and would pickup everything from his house. so i went to his house and bought everything from him. he had informed me his 8350 and mobo had been sold and shipped off and his frnd had taken his vengeance ram from him. he also showed me the pics of the packaging process of the mobo and proccy when i went to his house. so i bought the rest of the hardware which he had. i can assure u guys that he is telling the truth!! rest up to admins to decide..............
Mr.tusharbiswas3
Bro how much money you are getting from Mr.xxx to take his side.

You wanted to buy FX 8350 & ASUS Mobo but he said it was sold than the story is finish why will someone have to show proof to another buyer when he already said its sold and you should end the chapter there because if you look at the pics or if seller shows you the pics than it can get you the FX 8350 & ASUS Mobo back and you said you saw the pics of mobo & proccy my question is did you saw the proccy model no. if not than there is nothing to talk
& it clearly states that you have come to erodov unprepared.
See CHORI KARNA BHI JURM HAI AUR CHORI KE SAT DENA BHI JURM HAI...

Originally Posted by BULLZI View Post
Now tushar tells another story. He says that he has seen fx 8350 and motherboard packed and shipped from seller. Seller demanded buyer did not want fx 8350. In that case why will seller pack fx 8350 for the buyer? Also this implies that tushar wants to say although seller sent the fx 8350 the buyer lied and told he received another processor. I think seller did not mention to his good friend what is the real issue.
Bro you can't say frauds are hunting in groups
BEWARE.. These tye of people do this type of things and earn their living....

@vckskiller If you are not a cheat than refund his money its as simple as that...

See what happened with me a few days that is a day before yesterday
A guy messaged me saying he is from jaypur & he want to sell his ps3. I told him to show me pics after that he send it immediately after that i told him that i will transfer only if you give me tracking details & post pics of your ps3 with your name & date written on a piece of paper now what is saying that he is out of town so he will send pics after coming back. See as soon as i told him to send pics of his ps3 with your name & date written on a piece of paper he instantly started to make excuse.
SEE THE CONVERSATION JUST TO BEWARE OF THESE FRAUDS & I AM JUST HIDING MY DETAILS NOT HIS SO BEWARE OF THIS ACCOUNT...

And i know he is a fraud i am just playing with him....
Mods due to security reasons i have hidden my mail id from pics above.

So its a request to mods to make the sale thread safe for buyers because out of 100 cases 99 times buyer has to suffer
so make some rules like to use sale thread member has to give address and identity proof(new members atleast with less than 10 feedbacks) to the administration if anyone rejects he shouldn't be allowed to make sale thread & administration should keep the identity proof confidential or atleast make some rules like to post sale thread one must be a member for atleast three-six months because these things happens with new members only...
It implies to me as well
So if mods wants anything from me i will be more than happy to give because i am here to get help & also if possible help others.
Forgive me if i said something wrong....

@vcksskiller refund the money and take you things back. And also i think you are trying to cheat otherwise why didn't do what @anubhav992 said why?? You need so much time...
Seeing this guy i think if @Karthik5300 returns his stuff he might say that you returned me a defected piece & i will not refund or he can damage it and say that @Karthik5300 has damaged it or it is not packed well so damaged in transit.

@vcksskiller you mention somewhere about
"For example i had gone to a mobile store and purshased a mobile for 10000 and i m happy,now on the next day m seeing that same mobile on a different store for 9700....So as per ur case u would go that store from where u had purchased ur mobile and tell him to take back the product & refund ur money as u r getting 300rupees less or wanting to purchase another mobile as u dont now like urs..."
Please know one thing this is a community forum not a shop if buyer doesn't like it you have to refund thats it...
@vcksskiller Refund him or you are in trouble...
@Karthik5300 If you want to start legal procedure lmk as my friend is "GUWAHATI HIGH COURT BAR PRESIDENT" so if you want i can tell him to help you....

MODS TAKE A DECISION & TAKE STERN ACTION AGAINST THE CULPRIT & SET AN EXAMPLE.

Last edited by hrithik; 04-07-14 at 02:41 AM.
Old 04-07-14   #143
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Now who r u @hrithik buddy? Are u a relative of Karthik? How can u tell someone that he has taken money? Are u retarted? Srry moderator but can't control myself... I had met this guy named tushar on this forum and he had taken some stuffs from me, and also wanted to take M5a99fx pro rev 2.0 motherboard... In that case i showed him the pics and the conversation... If u wont believe then tell anyone residing in kolkata can come with me and go to tht mobile store and can see the conversation by himself... What more do u want? And for ur kind info, i am not a cheat and told that i would gv a refund bt he had to post cpuz pics and the pics providing tht the motherboard is working fine...
Old 04-07-14   #144
teh nuB!
[E]onian

For proof...
Attached Thumbnails
>screenshot_2014-07-03-01-21-20.jpg  
Old 04-07-14   #145
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Ek akela is shehar mein......

mrmash is very Notable

This is getting really confusing. Both of them have a different chat log. One of them is definitely lying through his ass. And guys lets not jump to conclusions. We should abide by "innocent until proven guilty". Lets get our heads together and come to a conclusion. I will sleep over it.
A few things bothering me as of now are -
1) It is easier to delete portions of a chat than construct a whole chat from scratch. 1 point against the buyer as he could have easily manipulated the chat.
2) I dont know many people who sell their phone without doing a factory reset. 1 point against the seller due to the convenience in which he is able to procure a chat record from a sold phone.
3) @vcksskiller, please do one thing. As it is you still have access to your whatsapp chat with the buyer. Find time tomorrow and get a text log of the entire conversation and send it to your current phone, email, dropbox or whatever is convenient and upload it here. It would help to compare both the logs side by side.

Lets hope we get to a speedy conclusion in this one. @vcksskiller, aggression is not helping you over here. In fact you are managing to make people think negative of you. Calm down please. Lets get through this in a calm and composed manner.
Old 04-07-14   #146
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

Yes he had shown me the conversation with you, and the things which he had packaged were the asus mobo and the 8350!! He had also shown me the courier receipt! Then how come u did not get it??
Even seller agreed that he havent sent me an FX8350 Processor

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

These were the pics he had shown me
You told that you seen the packing of 8350 processor but i havent seen a single pic of that.

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

@mrmash @Veyron @hrithik @tusharbiswas3 @n1tesh @anubhav992 @anubhav992 @ruiner21

Please Check the Vide or Download it By Ctrl+S
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6MB...it?usp=sharing

If you check the conversation on txt or video format.

He said that he post an ad about the combo Amd M5A99FX & LX3 motherboard with intel processor for 15k.

Did anyone find any ad like that?

If I'm Not wrong!
He saved my Mobile Numbers As Karthik
Please Check #55 Which is real(sent by me).

I Already Sent an Pm about the Fake screenshot To some Members Check #37 And told them to save it on their system for reference. In this Whatsapp Conversation My Name is saved as Karthik Motherboard ...

Is it possible? Because If he saved my Number as Karthik on whatsapp also my name should appear as karthik But not.

All the whatsapp images He shown here are fake. All are taken on july. Just check the timing of all the images you may get it.

We had some conversation after june 30th. He said he bought an s5 on 29th.

Im sure From 30th he have all the conversation on his mobile now. Just tell him post whatever conversation that is avail on the S5 first in video format. Let see atleast He can do that. I'm sure he will make another Excuse. At the start of the video On whatsapp View Contact and then Record all the chats.

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

Check this image #85 Which is taken at July 1st from S5.

If you check those Image #76. TheMessages clearly shows that i was taken before sending courier which is On or before June 21st.

How come the Resolution(675*1200) of the two images he sent are same if its taken from different mobiles almost nothing changed.
File size
Name shown on the top nothing.
Old 04-07-14   #147
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
GIVE ME REP POINTS!! Click the

anubhav992 is very Honorableanubhav992 is very Honorable

It's not a proof u damn lier... What do u think of urself tht u r a clever ****? I cant take snaps of whatsapp and post on erodov... M also using galaxy s5...So i can take snaps also...
Srry admin but can't stop maahself... I thnk he is not well or needs a checkup immediately... Jst check the image, here he s telling that i had send him a g2020 and when i confronted him tht u opted for the lx3 board and processor... He had said yes... Jst check it guyzzz...
Originally Posted by anubhav992 View Post
Now waiting for @vcksskiller to reply

Please Answer this in "YES" or "NO"

"DID YOU INFORM THE BUYER THAT YOU WILL BE SHIPPING THE
a)FX MOBO
b)AN INTEL MOBO
c)PROCCY

INSTEAD OF
a)FX MOBO AND
b)Fx8350 PROCCY

BEFORE YOU SHIPPED IT ? "

If ur answer is yes, I request you to please produce a proof of it dated BEFORE you shipping the item. Or the Exact "One line message" which would imply that he knew what he is getting.

Cz the buyer has shown enough to show that he did pay 14k+500 For the Mobo and 8350 Proccy.

From my understanding, after he got the intel mobo and proccy , you asked him to try to sell it locally as u were not in town, and that you would take it back, sell it and return him the money when u are able to sale it.

In any case, i request you to answer to the asked question in "YES" or "NO" first, explaination may follow.
I m new on erodov so don't know how to tag someone... Bt someone from erodov was asking to provide some proof of the transaction... So here is that and hope it will clear out everyones confusion and proof me innocent... People like Karthik also do exist in this world... And i wanna thank someone from erodov who helped me a lot to prove myself innocent... Thnx guyzzz without u it will not be possible...This are the msgs of 21st june 2014...
Originally Posted by anubhav992 View Post
@vcksskiller...
What im about to ask u to do will take u quite some time....
Here is what i want you to do...

I want you to start taking screenshots , or u can record a a movie from another camera....
what i want you to show is

a) Take the screenshots of what u just posted..
b) Keep scrolling up, but make sure that it seems to be a continued message
c) keep Going untill the "date" is shown by whatsapp...

I hope u understood what i asked you to do...
Basically, i wanna know on which date u sent those images....

Just to boost ur morale and show u its possible, i myself will do it as a sample and show u.....
The guy named tusharbiwas3
Images...
Image...
For proof...

DUDE!!!
You keep posting The same "probably fake" screenshots of ur wats app chat again and again....

EITHER U ACCEPT THE FACT THAT UR A BIG FAT CHEATING PIECE OF PIE
OR POST THE FULL LOGS AND MAYBE IMAGES FOR AUTHENTICITY..

I mean .....your like
I WILL SHOW YOU PROOF...Wait... blah blah blah ,
Where is it bro????

[And dont freaking post the same images again , no1 here suffering from short term memory loss]

I mean....That guy karthik...I dont care if he's the cheat or not, i just appreciate the efforts he's putting into this thing.....
he has put
1) Screenshots (a bunch of them)
2) Entire Chat logs
3) AND the entire friggin video!!!

You on the other hand have posted
1) 1 Image of a chat dates July 1 ; POINTLESS
2) 2 Images of a chat with him ; NO PROOF OF GENUINITY + Your trying to dodge that question and Cooking Up pointless stories
3) One screenshot of your erodov wall ; FOR WHAT??????? [I really dont care]

Seriously....Ur like one of those babies who got nothing to show , and who just know to say one thing "tu jhoota...nahi tu jhoota"
And this tushar guy....Well we can come to one conclusion.....He knows nothing

I mean....probably u told him to lie on the forum about the Proccy and mobo deal, he got confused and said
"HE SHIPPED BOTH 8350 PROCCESSOR AND FX MOTHERBOARD...I SAW IT...I SAW THERE CHATS" [which never existed ; which you yourself agree, cz according to u, the deal was for MOBO + another MOBO+Proccy ]

I request all members to hold there comments....

Right now, I request only mods to comment here...

MODS , This guy will never agree to refund...
What i suggest is that u guys put a [B]DEADLINE[\B] (maybe 12 hrs) for him to submit every piece of evidence he got (Authentic)
(Here the only piece of evidence is your wats app log)

You can take the decision after that .......
I believe that every1 in the forum respects your Decisions....

Karthik , to you , personally , i suggest you wait till today, tomorow is saturday, so probably ull be free, if he not able to prove his innocence, just FILE A COMPLAINT MAN....Not cz of the refund or anything...But just to teach him a lesson and for getting your piece of mind...
Believe me, i would have done that....Its not about the money anymore...... Its about the disturbance that guy caused in your life.....
If u are wronged by some1 else, u can right it....
This discussion has been going on far toooooooo long now.. I mean...enough is enough....
tommy_vercetti likes this.
Old 04-07-14   #148
teh nuB!
GT TSI!!

4nd3r50n is Mysterious

... What more do u want? And for ur kind info, i am not a cheat and told that i would gv a refund bt he had to post cpuz pics and the pics providing tht the motherboard is working fine...
I am not sure how the buyer can do that...unless he has the processor...which I understand he hasn't received...and that's the reason he started this thread. Is there any other way to get a motherboard to work so that the buyer can post CPU-Z pics? Also, on your Sell thread, you have posted only a CPU-Z of the processor and not the motherboard...so why are you demanding one from the buyer? Or is there an issue with the motherboard too that has not come out till now due to the lack of a processor?
Indirajayan likes this.
Old 04-07-14   #149
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Law isn't on ur hands alone buddy... Jst have some valid proofs now...If he was so innocent how did all ths come from? And i think, the pics showed below can't b edited also... And as valid proof i will b making a video of this conversation today only from that mobile store... So had much stronger evidence... And it's still not yet proved who is lying?As, i had a valid proof as well...So don't make me to change my mind and drag this matter any longer... Jst told karthik if he wants to ship the product he can, and i will make a refund... And if he wants to drag this matter thn no prbs,i will not jst gv him a single pie... As i had this pics, video which i will be having , courier guyzzzz from where i did send the product, mobile store guy who had seen the conversation by himself and if any residing me does want can see the conversation by himself...
Attached Thumbnails
>img-20140704-wa0000.jpg   >img-20140704-wa0001.jpg   >img-20140704-wa0002.jpg   >img-20140704-wa0003.jpg   >img-20140704-wa0004.jpg  

>img-20140704-wa0005.jpg   >img-20140704-wa0006.jpg  
Old 04-07-14   #150
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Dude read the thread... He is claiming that he had got a lx3 board and intel processor... Bt he wanted fx8350...
Post New Thread  Closed Thread