Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > Storage Solutions
Register Forgot Password?

Old 27-03-14   #1
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Dream has no limit!!!

Icon14 Need Help on Different Hard Disk Error

I have 2 SSD, 2 External HDD and one internal HDD. All of these hard disk have some health warning in HD Tune, though there were no issue, when I am using those..
Please help me out from this.

1. Crucial M500 240GB:
crucial-m500.jpg

2. Crucial M4 128GB:
crucial-m4.jpg

3. Seagate Barracuda160GB:
seagate-160gb.jpg

4. Seagate Backup Plus 2.5" 1TB:
seagate-backup-plus-1tb.jpg

5. Seagate Backup Plus Desk 2TB:
seagate-backup-plus-2tb.jpg
prosenjit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-14   #2
Patient_Zero
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Zombie Enthusiast

realandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly Admirable
Re: Need Help on Different Hard Disk Error

AFAIK the CRC errors are very common with a bad SATA cable. Swap the cable and check to see if the number continues to increase. Keep a look on that for the time being.

And regarding the Rellocated Event Count on your new M500 is completely normal, and i wouldn't worry about it. Same goes for Rellocated Sector Count. Also CrystalDisk is showing great results.
I wouldn't seriously worry about the M500, which has power-on hrs just of just 19. So, yeah.
realandR3cys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-14   #3
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Dream has no limit!!!

prosenjit is very Notable
Icon14 Re: Need Help on Different Hard Disk Error

Originally Posted by realandR3cys View Post
AFAIK the CRC errors are very common with a bad SATA cable. Swap the cable and check to see if the number continues to increase. Keep a look on that for the time being.

And regarding the Rellocated Event Count on your new M500 is completely normal, and i wouldn't worry about it. Same goes for Rellocated Sector Count. Also CrystalDisk is showing great results.
I wouldn't seriously worry about the M500, which has power-on hrs just of just 19. So, yeah.
Many many thanks to you..

I have just buy the new M500, so right now I am feeling well after your comment..
prosenjit is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply