Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 02-07-15  
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I got the alpine.

subham is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 3 deals
Need A Good Graphics Card in mid range, and ram sticks , Plzz SEE!! URGENT!!

hello dear friends
I need a good graphics card for friend's pc
He is a poor fellow and his father is farmer and he can't afford a high end gaming system
he requested me to make a cheap and best rig for him
i also need ddr3 ram sticks plz do offer me that too
Plz price your offer at minimum as you will be truly helping someone who is needy
it should be able to play all latest games at medium to high settings
Warranty will be welcomed
You will Shipping to patna

Last edited by subham; 02-07-15 at 12:11 PM.
Old 09-07-15   #16
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Need A Good Graphics Card in mid range, and ram sticks , Plzz SEE!! URGENT!!

Originally Posted by reddevil7 View Post
Lol so you mean our friend here who's looking to buy a gfx card cannot afford quality food? you're no genius dude!
first, read everyone's posts carefully before getting into arguments.
he isn't buying graphics card , he want it for his friend which he have clearly mentioned in his post
Originally Posted by subham View Post
I need a good graphics card for friend's pc
second, why you are getting into useless arguments ?
i saw that he addressed his friend as "poor" , if he is poor enough then use igpu for games ( even pentium g's igpu is enough to play games like gta5, crisis 3 at lowest settings with playable framerate ) , no need to play "all latest games" as mentioned by his friend here ( even a higher middle class person can't afford all games ) , if his friend can afford this much games and a pc then he is not poor and should not beg for " special poor discount "
and then if he somehow buys "all latest games" then how much time will it take to finish all those games ( i guess he will buy games to play them instead of showcasing them ), it will takes many hours of gameplay every day and surely compromise his studies and remain poor ( well he can get "special poor discount" ).
so i just said that he should concentrate on studies and after study i don't think he will get enough time to play "all latest games" and nowhere said that he should quit gaming ( carefully read my words here, i didn't said " quit playing games " )
here is what i said
Originally Posted by Truegenius View Post
your friend should concentrate on his study and get rid of "poor" tag by his hardwork. ( playing digital games is a waste of time at this stage, outdoor games are better as they make us mentally and physically fit )
after college, travelling, coaching, assignments, there left no time to even visit a park to relax, let alone time for playing "all latest games".
and here is what you misinterpreted ( language problem ? or intentional use of strawmen fallacy to start argument war ? )
So you want him to quit playing games until he gets rid of his "poor" tag?
and you are getting into arguments due to your misinterpretations

and indeed you yourself said the same thing as " concentrate on studies " with different words.
Im all for it,everyone enjoying gaming i mean as long as its done at a limit and does not affect his studies.
so carefully read everyone's posts and don't start arguing due to your misinterpretation and don't start name calling
you're no genius dude!
kartikoli likes this.
Old 09-07-15   #17
teh nuB!

reddevil7 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 15 deals
Re: Need A Good Graphics Card in mid range, and ram sticks , Plzz SEE!! URGENT!!

Originally Posted by Truegenius View Post
first, read everyone's posts carefully before getting into arguments.
he isn't buying graphics card , he want it for his friend which he have clearly mentioned in his post

second, why you are getting into useless arguments ?
i saw that he addressed his friend as "poor" , if he is poor enough then use igpu for games ( even pentium g's igpu is enough to play games like gta5, crisis 3 at lowest settings with playable framerate ) , no need to play "all latest games" as mentioned by his friend here ( even a higher middle class person can't afford all games ) , if his friend can afford this much games and a pc then he is not poor and should not beg for " special poor discount "
and then if he somehow buys "all latest games" then how much time will it take to finish all those games ( i guess he will buy games to play them instead of showcasing them ), it will takes many hours of gameplay every day and surely compromise his studies and remain poor ( well he can get "special poor discount" ).
so i just said that he should concentrate on studies and after study i don't think he will get enough time to play "all latest games" and nowhere said that he should quit gaming ( carefully read my words here, i didn't said " quit playing games " )
here is what i said

and here is what you misinterpreted ( language problem ? or intentional use of strawmen fallacy to start argument war ? )

and you are getting into arguments due to your misinterpretations

and indeed you yourself said the same thing as " concentrate on studies " with different words.

so carefully read everyone's posts and don't start arguing due to your misinterpretation and don't start name calling
Ok dude I've got other things to do rather than to argue with you.Anyone who's read this thread will agree with me that the person who's buying the gfx card(it doesn't matter if it's the op or his friend) has every right to spend any money he has however he wishes to.Also he can ask for any kind of discount he wants to(being poor in this case)whether he gets any discount is entirely up to the seller. I just dont like the fact that you think you're superior to anyone here,trying to force your will on the op's friend,this is a classifieds wanted thread not a buying help thread so please dont force your views on others.As the op said his friend want to game why does it bother you so much?.And im sure you're not gonna change anybodys mind as far as gaming goes so best of luck to you.
Old 10-07-15   #18
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I got the alpine.

subham is Notable

plus how a person can be poor who grows 'FOOD' , poor here means he doesn't get extra money for anything apart from most basic needs i.e tuition fees, money for books and some pocket money
reddevil7 likes this.

Last edited by subham; 12-07-15 at 10:21 PM.
Old 12-07-15   #19
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I got the alpine.

subham is Notable

Bump

Old 12-07-15   #20
CoMod
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 34 deals

stay within the topic .. this is not a place to discuss someones financial status or what he shall do n not do to for a better future ...
mostwanted2 likes this.
Old 15-07-15   #21
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Technologic.

mostwanted2 is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 9 deals

If he is willing to buy brand new card then i can arrange brand new and within his budget. All i can offer is a best deal.
If you are interested in buying new one then contact me.
* only models according to his budget.
Old 16-07-15   #22
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I got the alpine.

subham is Notable

Originally Posted by mostwanted2 View Post
If he is willing to buy brand new card then i can arrange brand new and within his budget. All i can offer is a best deal.
If you are interested in buying new one then contact me.
* only models according to his budget.
Can u give few examples within 5-6k

Old 16-07-15   #23
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Technologic.

mostwanted2 is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 9 deals

1. MSI R7 240 2GD3 LP
2. MSI N720-2GD3LP

Comes with 3 years of warranty.
Old 22-07-15   #24
teh nuB!
hello everyone :)

faizsobhani is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals

are you still in for buying ?? i got a 1gb ddr5 7770 HD sapphire 2 years used selling for a very low price!
Old 30-07-15   #25
teh nuB!

uday0799 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals

Hi,

I have xfx amd hd 7770 1 gb core edition and i purchased it on august 2013 and i can give along wioth i ball 500 w smps for 6000rs and both products has warranty up to august 2016.

let me know if you are intrested