Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Buying Help > Mobile Phone Buying Advice
Register Forgot Password?

Old 18-02-16   #1
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Gooner !

Need an Android Phone with Good Performance and Battery Backup @25k Max

Hi guys !

I have an Apple iPhone 6 16GB but would like to replace with an Android phone. I was using it for like 8 months but have reached a point where I couldn't suffer Apple's crap iOS anymore.
I want a smartphone not a dumbphone !!

So, as my iPhone is an imported one, the resale value of my phone is 20k (says the mobile shop owner close to my place). So I would like to get it replaced with a decent Android phone.

Uses:
1. Gaming: WOT Blitz (online game)
2. Excel
3. Photography
4. Music listening (in-ear headphones and as one of the source to my HiFi set up)

How good is Lenovo Vibe X3 ?
Any other recommendations ?

EDIT:

How good is Nexus 5X vs Vibe X3 ?
Which has better battery life ?
Intel i5 4440 : Gigabyte B85 D3H : AMD HD 6850 1GB : 4GB x2 G.Skill Sniper 1600mhz : WD Green 1 TB x2 : Seasonic G550RM 80plus gold : Dell 23" IPS Display : Asus 24x DVD writer : APC Smart UPS 750 : Cooler Master Elite 311 : Magnat Monitor Supreme 1000 floor standers with Yamaha AS-500 Integrated amp.

Last edited by marX; 18-02-16 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Adding more content
marX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-16   #2
teh nuB!
Minimalist

heisthehe is Mysterious
Re: Need an Android Phone with Good Performance and Battery Backup @25k Max

Coming from an iPhone if you want to experience Android in its true colours go for a Nexus 5X you wont be disappointed.

heisthehe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-16   #3
teh nuB!
REDRUM....

dirtrider is Mysterious

been using nexus 5 over 2 years now. Its really worth it. 5x should be the better option imo.
Intel i5-4440 || Gigabyte B85M-D3H-A || Sapphire R9 380 2GB || 2*4gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Circle Gaming CC 830 || Seasonic 620W Bronze Modular || CM Devastator Combo || Philips SPA7000B || Sony Vaio VPCCB17FG with WD Black 500GB || Nexus 5X 32GB
dirtrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-16   #4
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

sanju252 is Mysterious

Hi marX,
There are two web source given below which can help you to find best Android phones below 25k:
1 - https://priceraja.com/mobile/priceli...-list-in-india (Use filter "25,000 - 35,000(44)" & you will find all best phones under 25k. Morever, you can use "battery size" filter & choose your choice battery size)

2 - Best Smartphone Under Rs. 25,000 | NDTV Gadgets360.com (This is a list which is providing list o all top phones which come under 25k)

Hope, This will help you.

-Sanjeev
sanju252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-16   #5
teh nuB!

Kritika Pandey is Mysterious

Hey!
You will get plenty of options under 25k. Asus Zenfone Selfie, OnePlus One X, Moto X Play, HTC Desire 828, Vivo V1 Max.
It will be good if you set your preferences before buying a smartphone. You can go for Asus Zenfone Selfie for the obvious reason. It comes with a 13 MP Primary camera and is awesome for clicking selfies
OnePlus One X is good but the only drawback I have felt is that, it doesn't has dual SIM option.. Moto X Play is just fine but had a few complaints of over heating and WiFi connectivity. HTC Desire 828 is overall ok but doesn't has premium sound quality. Vivo V1 Max is reasonably good with overall features that are really appreciable like that of any established brand, given that you are ready to bet on a new player.
Kritika Pandey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-16   #6
Banned

AbhiN is Mysterious

Gone are the days when the likes of Samsung, Nokia, Sony and Apple dominated the smartphone market. Today, Chinese, Taiwanese and Indian manufacturers are giving established phone makers a run for their money, which is a good thing given the demands of modern day smartphone users. So of the many smartphones available in the market today, which is the best? Though this question has no precise answer, there is quite a number of smartphones that have been able to meet the needs and desires of users.
10 Best Phones Under 25000 Rs. in India
Best Phone Under 25000 Rs. in India
AbhiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-19   #7
teh nuB!

rishabhb398 is Mysterious
idea Re: Need an Android Phone with Good Performance and Battery Backup @25k Max

Originally Posted by marX View Post
Hi guys !

I have an Apple iPhone 6 16GB but would like to replace with an Android phone. I was using it for like 8 months but have reached a point where I couldn't suffer Apple's crap iOS anymore.
I want a smartphone not a dumbphone !!

So, as my iPhone is an imported one, the resale value of my phone is 20k (says the mobile shop owner close to my place). So I would like to get it replaced with a decent Android phone.

Uses:
1. Gaming: WOT Blitz (online game)
2. Excel
3. Photography
4. Music listening (in-ear headphones and as one of the source to my HiFi set up)

How good is Lenovo Vibe X3 ?
Any other recommendations ?

EDIT:

How good is Nexus 5X vs Vibe X3 ?
Which has better battery life ?
Hi Marx Nexus 5X is a good option.
Also, check out Redmi K20 Pro. It is going to be released on 17th of July. The expected price is Rs. 24.900. It is going to be a great Android device
rishabhb398 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply