Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Upgraditis
Register Forgot Password?

Old 13-05-12   #1
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Bring it ON !!!

Rig Gallery
My New Korean Crush.... Presenting ACHIEVA Shimian QH270-Lite IPS 2560x1440

Aight Folks ;-) So here it is on the lines of " Necessity is the mother of Invention" well no invention I discovered per say however my long search for upgrading to 27" - 30 " IPS monitor landed me to this new found korean crush of mine.....

Isnt she Bold? well Coming back to Topic - Presenting the Achieva ShiMian QH270-Lite 27" S-IPS monitor straight from South Korea. .. ;-)

Disclaimer & Request to Mods: This data is purely my personal opinion out of excitement which I felt like sharing for long now. Although I got this like two weeks before, but was not keeping well enough to write something in detail. These Monitors have been creating raves lately online for being cheap 27" IPS panel Monitor's, So i thought of sharing this info with my fellow members here so that if somebody is interested then this can help too. Mods I was trying to make a short unboxing + mini review sort off thread but was not able to for some privileges reason. Would greatly appreciate if some one help me out for my upcoming review of OCZ Vertex 4 - 512GB ;-) Also I dont know if everybody knows about it but to those who dont this would certainly help to agreat extent. The fourth pic is from a member of other forum shown purely for representation purpose, I forgot to click mine in that plastic wrap when it came.

Here's a detailed article from the Net regarding almost all these Inexpensive Korean IPS Monitors, featuring one of the few Video Reviews too.

So here we go:-

I ordered the Achieva ShiMian QH270-Lite from a Korean seller "ta_planet" from Ebay, so for those who need to order via ebay They should kindly search in ebay usa and australia and the seller i know is ta_planet_au who is trustworthy, highly co-operative per my personal experience.
Besides you may go ahead with any seller who has 100%rating . One glitch though is some of them dont know proper english and they Depend on google translation.
Pricing:

The Achieva ShiMian QH270-Lite S-IPS 27" Monitor I ordered is the Basic version (you may get good understanding of various versions from the link above) for 348$ and my total cost inlcuding customs and octroi was 22,200. Again out of mumbai people shall benefit for like 1k or so as there is no Octroi outside mumbai :-( . I orderd the Perfect pixel version to eliminate any dead pixel issue's, ended up 20$ extra for it but well worth it!!!

ETA: Arrived in less than a week

How they Pack? :-
To my surprise it came in a standard package of monitor like you just bought from lammy, but thankfully there were no dents, damage etc. Since I ordered the perfect pixel edition it came with a small sticker attached which stated that it was tested and is Pixel Perfect.

Monitor Hardware:
The whole screen is hats off in terms of quality. The stand is a bit flimsy & comes with regular 2 screws. Its sturdy enough though & leveled up. Overall this thing is hard built. Power button & brightness/contrast are surprising at the back which is not a deal breaker for me. In front there is a blue indication LED.

Setup: This monitor does comes with a huge power adapter, and had no issue's Turning it on the first time and subsequently ;-)
Picture Quality is Night & Day difference compared to my old Benq xl2110t 3d monitor, although a part of me was really vouching for the Asus 27" 3d Monitor (42K) but boy in that cost I shall setup atleast 2 of these inexpensive monitors, which makes sense as Im already through with 3D gaming for long now. So this is a Huge plus!!!!

Gaming comparision:
Well Touch wood & God forbid, Im not going back to TN panel anymore, besides after having 27" S-IPS you will only vouch for 30" and more if you know what I mean. The sheer size bites you so bad that you cant stop seeing this great innovation. (read it inexpensive)

Final Thoughts & Thanks:
As I said in the start Im Really excited with this Montior. It meets my Gaming, day to day desktop work needs. Besides With my Asus GTX 680 I was really hoping to play around 2560x1440 resolution which fulfils my needs. I did ran all the online lcd/led test's and did not located a single dead pixel [touching wood ;-) ] So it was all in all worthy purchase and a great bargain for this resolution.

I would also like to thanks to my good friend @sjaveri for helping me with this idea, I would'nt have bought this without his great idea, thanks bro ;-)

So below are all the pics including my humble setup crunched in a small room of mine. Hopefully some people would enjoy:-

thebanik, BULLZI, JD666 and 11 others like this.

Last edited by saifbukhari; 14-05-12 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Typo
saifbukhari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-12   #2
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent
Re: My New Korean Crush.... Presenting ACHIEVA Shimian QH270-Lite IPS 2560x1440

Great setup there.. the only only thing that i dont like about these panels are the glossy finish... Nothing in matt???
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-12   #3
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Bring it ON !!!

Rig Gallery

saifbukhari is very Honorablesaifbukhari is very Honorable
Thanks bro,
There is one brand called Davi which the most exp of all and its the only matte finish panel to my knowledge as of now
Old 13-05-12   #4
Jeebus
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
forgiving your sins

RajaPraveen is extemely Distinguished
RajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely Distinguished

One of my friend bought this and it has an LG IPS panel, great monitor and absolute bargain at the price.

RajaPraveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-12   #5
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Bring it ON !!!

Rig Gallery

Oh yeah i forgot to mention the lg thing, thanks mate
Old 13-05-12   #6
teh spamm[E]R!
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

thebanik is extemely Distinguished
thebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguished

saif, feel free to post the ebay link.....and that seems to be an awesome purchase, .....Congrats...

For reviews, post your article here, http://www.erodov.com/forums/article...rials-go-here/
ManISinJpr likes this.
Maximus V Gene (MSI Z77-GD65, Gigabyte P67A-UD7, EVGA Classified E760,MSI Eclipse,DFI DK P45 Plus, Foxconn Mars, Asus P5Ne-SLI, Asus P5B Deluxe/Wifi AP), Intel 3770k Benched @ 6.7Ghz, Intel 2600K Benched @ 5.7 Ghz, AMD 8150 Benched @ 7.45 Ghz, Intel 980X Benched @ 6.07Ghz, AMD 970BE Benched @ 6.63Ghz, (Intel i5 680 Benched @ 6.44Ghz, Intel i7 950 Benched @ 5150Mhz, Intel E8600 Benched @ 5.71Ghz, Intel QX9650 Benched @5.41Ghz, Intel Core2 Duo E8400@4.6Ghz, e4300 @ 3.52 Ghz), Thermalright Venomous X, GSkill 6400 2 x 1 GB @ 1260Mhz , HIS 7970 (MSI GTX 580, MSI GTX 480, EVGA GTX295, Asus 4870 x2, EVGA 9800GX2, Visiontek 3870 x2, XFX 8800GT, Nvidia 7900GTX, XFX 8600GT), DELL E248WFP Monitor, CoolerMaster Benchtable, Antec HCP 1200W, Altec Lansing 641 400 RMS Watts with Auzentech X-Plosion

SVGTECH HOC40 and HOC20 Review

Corsair Vengeance K90, M90 and M60 Review

Gigabyte P67 UD7 + Intel i7 2600k Preview

Strontium Ultra Speed 128GB SSD Review

Gigabyte GX-X58A-UD9 Review
thebanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-12   #7
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Bring it ON !!!

Rig Gallery

Thanks Banikda will do so shortly...
Old 14-05-12   #8
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Wonderful buythere !! Congratulations mate....
what is the clor depth of this..
Can you pass ona link so that I can have a looksee !

I this price, it is mindblowing.. am waiting for your review and reprt !
uniquegamer likes this.

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-12   #9
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Bring it ON !!!

Rig Gallery

Updated ebay purchase info

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Give me a day per two i shall post complete details
Old 14-05-12   #10
teh priesT!
[E]onian
[E]ddicted !

mohitgamer is highly Reputablemohitgamer is highly Reputablemohitgamer is highly Reputable

Amazing purchase there...Congrats Mate !!
Old 14-05-12   #11
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I have set my status just now.

sunny4691 is very Notable

Wow awesome buy. Congrats man.

Intel Xeon w3520 | Msi Big Bang xPower X58 | 2 x GTX 680 SLI | Ocz Platinum 3x2gb 1600mhz CL7 | Seagate 1TB | Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 1000w | Lancool Dragonlord k62 | Samsung S22B370H LED | Razer Abyssus | Google NEXUS 4 | HTC DROID DNA | LG G2 32GB | LG G3 32GB
sunny4691 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-12   #12
Jeebus
forgiving your sins

RajaPraveen is extemely Distinguished
RajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely Distinguished

Originally Posted by thebanik View Post
saif, feel free to post the ebay link]

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
what is the clor depth of this..
Can you pass ona link so that I can have a looksee !
It is quite amusing that our forum members are not aware of these monitor's on ebay, these are quite familiar with people creating multi monitor setups and has been selling like anything.

Here you go:

3View PCBank PB2700 27" LED 2560x1440 S-IPS Monitor - [ Perfect Pixel ] | eBay

‚˜…New CROSSOVER 27Q LED 27QLED High-Resolution‚€‹ QHD DVI-D Dual S-IPS 27" Monitor | eBay

*Perfect Pixel - New 3View PB2700 Super 27" LED S-IPS 2560x1440 DVI WQHD Monitor | eBay

*Perfect Pixel -New 3VIEW PCBANK PB2700 27" LED 2560X1440 S-IPS Computer Monitor | eBay

New ACHIEVA 27" LED 2560x1440 WQHD S-IPS Quad HD Monitor QH270-Lite | eBay

New Yamakasi Catleap 27" LED 2560x1440 WQHD S-IPS Widescreen Monitor Q270 SE | eBay
ManISinJpr and crashnburn like this.
RajaPraveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-12   #13
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Bring it ON !!!

Rig Gallery

Thanks @mohitgamer & @sunny4691
@RajaPraveen yeah you are right also i must say that the yamakasi catleap is a hot selling brand and the cross over is the most sturdy quality built brand
Old 15-05-12   #14
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

I didn't know that they are being shipped into India and if they are then I am surely going to look at the choices !! specially as the shipping is quite reasonable ! thanks Raja...
I wonder why LG and companies not launch these here in India !!! specially as they are selling the panels to these companies !!
ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-12   #15
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Bring it ON !!!

Rig Gallery

Not only these companies but also to dell and apple , yeah same panel
SignOps likes this.
Post New Thread  Reply