Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Software Zone > Broadband Discussions
Register Forgot Password?

Old 21-04-10   #16
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery
Re: MTNL Delhi Broadband Usage Details??

Nope.

My MTNL account is on a different network.
Nevertheless. I have successfully coded my own app and would be releasing it for those users who rely on register.mtnldelhi.in.

I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear x-rays, and I wanna, I wanna smell dark matter!
Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly, because I have to, I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting, spoken language. But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me!
I'm a machine, and I could know much more, I could experience so much more, but I'm trapped in this absurd body!
And why?! Because my...creators thought that "God" wanted it that way.

Last edited by Free Radical; 21-04-10 at 11:15 PM.
Free Radical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-10   #17
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

Free Radical is extemely Distinguished
Free Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely Distinguished

Here's the release (x86 Windows binary v1.0)

I haven't added extra functionality like calculating percentages / graphing / progress bars / alerts etc. but kept it very simple.

Just click the app, It will prompt you once for the username and password and save it to an .ini file.
It will tell you your usage in a messagebox and log your Night Usage data in a text file.

Strictly for MTNL Delhi NU users who use register.mtnldelhi.in.

The login details are only sent to register.mtnldelhi.in and are not stored/sent anywhere other than the ini file created.

I won't be responsible for any consequence of using this app.
Use at your own risk

Last edited by Free Radical; 22-04-10 at 12:36 PM. Reason: deprecated
Old 21-04-10   #18
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

Free Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely Distinguished

(Noticed I had accidentally depicted day usage as night usage and vice versa.

Last edited by Free Radical; 22-04-10 at 12:15 PM.
Old 22-04-10   #19
teh Paint Whisperer!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Whispering to my i20

sohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Great

is the password the CA number?
Originally Posted by Chief-Techie View Post
Karan was in his Fantasy World Dreaming Adi Wearing a Red Dress & then Sending a Red Hot Msg

sohail99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-10   #20
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

its the password you use to login to MTNL's site.
If you have not set it yourself, it must be your CA number by default.

This basically does the dirty stuff for you. It will only work specifically for NU users who rely on register.mtnldelhi.in

Last edited by Free Radical; 22-04-10 at 12:13 PM.
Old 22-04-10   #21
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

Would be adding a function to plot a graph from the usage log and rereleasing it with major changes.

This app is released as is and I won't be held responsible for anything resulting from the use of this app.
Use at your own risk. You are not permitted to post it on any other website other than erodov.com.

Last edited by Free Radical; 24-04-10 at 02:49 PM.
Old 23-04-10   #22
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

Looks leet now

*Click on the graph to check each day's usage

Last edited by Free Radical; 23-04-10 at 11:58 PM.
Old 23-04-10   #23
En Taro Adun
Blank

Superfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply Great

Hahah.. that looks awesome!

Galaxy Nexus | Samsung Series 5 Chromebook running Ubuntu!
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB I/O Edition
My Twitter!
My Audio Gear(Past and Present)
CanJam 2010 Pictures!!
My Last.fm Page
[E]'s Twitter!
"We all got our choices to make." "Damn Shame."
Superfrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-10   #24
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

It also saves the log for each month.
The algo that I wrote is very intelligent and the graph plotter doesn't have to download the old usage data again and again but stores the info in the log and refreshes only the latest info.

Notice the average target info (the black line below the progress bar indicates the target if I were to download the average amount each day till that day)

Last edited by Free Radical; 24-04-10 at 12:29 AM.
Old 24-04-10   #25
En Taro Adun
Blank

Superfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply Great

Damn yeah! Is it possible to make one for the Mumbai ppl too?
Superfrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-10   #26
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

The DataFox extension should work for you Mumbai users. We unfortunate Delhi people who rely on register.mtnldelhi.in didn't have an alternative so I coded one.

I wanted to learn coding graphs (It was way tough) but now that I do, I see it reasonably feasible to make a simple graph tool for our reviews / articles in the near future.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

I'll post this after testing for a couple of days.

Last edited by Free Radical; 24-04-10 at 01:22 AM.
Old 24-04-10   #27
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by Stuge View Post

imo you shd get 1mbps 999 combou UL .I know 2mbps is a breeze ,but with unlimited plan you will have peace of mind
hmm..
Old 24-04-10   #28
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

Here's the enhanced version

RadMTNL v1.0.0.3
Strictly for MTNL Delhi 749 NU users who use register.mtnldelhi.in.

Just click the app, It will prompt you once for the username and password and save it to an .ini file.
It will tell you your usage in a gui and log your Night Usage data in a month log.

It also shows the daily average target usage as both text and a small black meter below the usage progress bar.

The plot graph function does exactly that. It reads data from the month log and if data from a previous date is missing, it automagically retrieves it and updates the log file. For the time being I have only restricted the graphing function to the current month.

Clicking anywhere on the graph will show a tootip of the day usage till that day.

The login details are only sent to register.mtnldelhi.in and are not stored/sent anywhere other than the ini file created.

I won't be responsible for any consequence of using this app.
Use at your own risk.

Feel free to post it on other sites on the condition of giving due credits to me and linking to this page.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RadMTNL.zip (215.6 KB, 130 views)

Last edited by Free Radical; 24-04-10 at 03:35 PM.
Old 24-04-10   #29
teh Paint Whisperer!
Whispering to my i20

sohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Great

What are the probable risks? if any??
sohail99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-10   #30
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

I am not aware of any. Just a disclaimer for any consequence of using this app.
Post New Thread  Reply