Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Mobile Phones
Register Forgot Password?

Old 19-05-14   #16
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3

Re: Motorola Launches Moto E in India For a Price of Rs. 6,999

Originally Posted by Evander View Post
I'll provide a small experience since I've received my Moto E yesterday (Saturday). On opening the box, I was disappointed by the contents because there wasnt a USB cable in it. I would want to tell Motorola that we can do without a headset but not without a USB cable. The irony is that the charger is a microUSB one but it is directly attached to the plug.

Alright, leaving that aside, the Moto E is an amazing budget device, it runs the latest software, has a decent screen, good budget specs (Snapdragon 200 MSM8210 and 1GB RAM). I was glad about the expandable storage, my Strontium 32GB class 10 worked without issues and I could move apps to sd without hassle. I've browsed quite a bit, It is really smooth, leap years ahead of my Nokia N9.

The camera is really disappointing. I expected Autofocus atleast! , alright Moto, you've taken Autofocus and Flash, atleast give us some decent quality . The camera is fixed focus and only suitable for simple photo uploads on social media. Limited camera settings too.

Overall, leaving the camera aside, this phone is great! I mean seriously..its good! I've come from a Nokia N9 (Meego device) to this Moto E, it felt like a good upgrade. No issues with build quality because the quality exceeds the price, In my opinion. If anyone is looking to buy it, then go ahead, get it ASAP when it restocks.

Motorola is only supplying flipkart with phone.

The charger and headset are made in India.. Local quality. And the packaging is done also in india itself, by flipkart.

Sent via Tapatalk from my Samsung Galaxy S5
prateekS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-14   #17
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Moto E CM11 FTW!

Evander is Mysterious

Originally Posted by prateekS View Post
Motorola is only supplying flipkart with phone.

The charger and headset are made in India.. Local quality. And the packaging is done also in india itself, by flipkart.
That makes sense. I noticed that the phone came with a screen guard with the Motorola logo and "A Google Company" branding under it, while the box only has Motorola's logo.
Old 19-05-14   #18
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
PC.PS VITA.XBOX 360.PS3.XBOX O

gangadhartnl is Mysterious

Evander likes this.
gangadhartnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-14   #19
teh priesT!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

Hitesh12 is very RespectfulHitesh12 is very Respectful