Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Android Phones
Register Forgot Password?

Old 22-09-11   #361
MOZ
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
That's Me!

Rig Gallery
Re: The Motorola Defy and Defy+ Thread

further sadness
MOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-11   #362
teh geeK!
[E]onian
wanna upgrade to Korg Krome 88

mrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputable

Originally Posted by tejas137 View Post
@mrnikhilsudo : have problem with android market .can't download anything from market .

go to androidpolice.com, they have the latest market apk file there ...use it...

if not download chainfire 3d and in it there ias a "fix market settings" option. use it. it should work after that

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

why all this hate for transcend? I just picked up a 32gb card hope it works fine ma using SD speed increase app with it.... really boosts sd card speed...... getting 8 mbps write and 16 mbps read speeds.....

ok for everyone's notice....... Amzer Anti Glare Screen Protector is available on Flipkart.com as of now for Rs 120 .... ordered mine and got it withnin 2 days..... its good..... although I still dont understand the anti - glare part.......... screen is more responsive now.... the same is availabel on fommy.co.in but for 156 after using the amex coupon and for around 200 on amzer india site after using their one time promo code. ............

iShock and S-plosion

are the two new killer features of the smartphones
mrnikhilsudo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-11   #363
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Beannie !! ask for a refunfd, from Ebay.. don't leave the problem hanging..
I think the seller is having some serious problems and you have to get out of the boat !!!
Originally Posted by bean_laden View Post
^i dunno what happened to dealer, but his ebay feedback since few days is -ve. This wasnt the case a week back.. . . Doesnt respond to emails & doesnt pickup the calls. He's as good as dud.

I wish you all the best maybe your transcend will work fine.
where did yuo purchase it from ??
Originally Posted by mrnikhilsudo View Post
go to androidpolice.com, they have the latest market apk file there ...use it...

if not download chainfire 3d and in it there ias a "fix market settings" option. use it. it should work after that

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

why all this hate for transcend? I just picked up a 32gb card hope it works fine ma using SD speed increase app with it.... really boosts sd card speed...... getting 8 mbps write and 16 mbps read speeds.....

ok for everyone's notice....... Amzer Anti Glare Screen Protector is available on Flipkart.com as of now for Rs 120 .... ordered mine and got it withnin 2 days..... its good..... although I still dont understand the anti - glare part.......... screen is more responsive now.... the same is availabel on fommy.co.in but for 156 after using the amex coupon and for around 200 on amzer india site after using their one time promo code. ............

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-11   #364
teh geeK!
[E]onian
wanna upgrade to Korg Krome 88

mrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputable

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
I wish you all the best maybe your transcend will work fine.
maybe ??????????

bought it from letsbuy.
mrnikhilsudo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-11   #365
Lounge Bug
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Chocolate Salted Balls.

Rig Gallery

bean_laden is highly Famedbean_laden is highly Famedbean_laden is highly Famedbean_laden is highly Famedbean_laden is highly Famedbean_laden is highly Famedbean_laden is highly Famedbean_laden is highly Famed

^^the refund got auto initiated from paisapay on 23th, they said it would be complete within 5 days. so waiting for it.
Old 25-09-11   #366
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

tejas137 is Notable

hey that problem is fixed after installalation of cm7 rc1.5 nightly. using new market but its really lags every thing is working fine
Old 25-09-11   #367
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Persona Classified ! ! !

raghul is Mysterious

peeps running CM7 RC 1.5<nightlies..... has anyone of you found that after updating the GPRS/EDGE N/W kinda loses connection frequently?(am on AIRTEL) and the new market is kinda NEVER loading on EDGER speed.....and when i uninstalled and flashed a new one it worked for few hours and after sometime it got updated to the new market O_o (yes it happened) and again am back to aquare one...

PS i tried DEFY baseband swicther....europe version is the right one i guess... used it and still the problem persists... and the battery life sucks on the latest nightly stay away from it.... for me RC V2 was the best
raghul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-11   #368
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

tejas137 is Notable

even I had problem when I installed cm7 1.5 nightly, but switched defy baseband to China RT in APAC. I'm also on edge I know on edge market loads forever but it works
tejas137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-11   #369
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Persona Classified ! ! !

raghul is Mysterious

okay the EDGE problem has lifted!! it was airtels N/W problem not the CM7 but the market is still not loading.....

what you can do to download is....

open new market hit the search button and search for the apps/games you want....that way it searches and displays result faster.... or you can use online market from desktop to install apps.. it works flawlessly...

but the main problem is we will not know about any updates from the market
raghul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-11   #370
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Upgrading my PS3 HDD

deathw15h is Mysterious

guys forget the nightlies... CYANOGENMOD 7.1 official release includes the MOTODEFYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
wooohooooo....
stable version...
downloading...
waitin to try out...

ManISinJpr likes this.
deathw15h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-11   #371
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned

What wait .. its here for the DEFY .. !!!

"I was there .. till the end"
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-11   #372
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Upgrading my PS3 HDD

deathw15h is Mysterious

Originally Posted by bean_laden View Post
^the ebay buyer from whom i had ordered the phone konked out!.. .. did not ship the item even after a week!!! .. :@ . .

I had chosen the EMI option & the bank has already started chargeing me for the EMI + service, would the paisapay refund the total charge of EMI or only the base amount?...

Also any good deals apart from ebay at the moment?... The best deal i'm seeing there for defy is Rs.13890.

ebay sucks ass!!!!!!! just wanted to vent some anger... had a horrible experience... will never deal with them ever.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Originally Posted by dexterboygenius View Post
What wait .. its here for the DEFY .. !!!

ya baby... oooraah!!!!!

head over to the cyanogenmod official site and go to devices... itll take u to the mirror site.. and under defy stable mods ull get the flashable zip.
Old 10-10-11   #373
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned

So this is official CM7.1 for the Motorola DEFY .. OMG .. downloading right now.

I guess we will have to go 2ndInit just like with Quarx .. and then flash this Zip.
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-11   #374
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Can any of you wonderfu owners of Defy, try to hel pme to get one too ??
ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-11   #375
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Upgrading my PS3 HDD

deathw15h is Mysterious

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
Can any of you wonderfu owners of Defy, try to hel pme to get one too ??
You lookin to get the defy ... OR THE UPDATE TO 7.1???

in case u lookin for the update.. here u go CyanogenMod Mirror Network - Powered by TDRevolution

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Originally Posted by dexterboygenius View Post
So this is official CM7.1 for the Motorola DEFY .. OMG .. downloading right now.

I guess we will have to go 2ndInit just like with Quarx .. and then flash this Zip.

yep thats what im guessing coz theres no instructions online.. parts of the site are still offline... for updating i guess.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

and it says here CyanogenMod-7.1 Released! | CyanogenMod that there wont be a wipe required over nightlies or older versions... so it all looks good
ManISinJpr likes this.
Post New Thread  Reply