Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 17-06-11   #1
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Hurr durr durr durhurr durr hu

Modded Nerf Vulcan-anyone Interested?

Aiyo everyone!
I was thinking of buying some nerf Vulcans (fancy name for toy miniguns that shoot plastic shells) and modding the holy hell out of them. This is a regular Vulcan-

Hardly a sight for sore eyes. I was thinking of hooking it up with another belt of plastic ammo to make it fire 50 rounds constantly, a wicked paint job like this

or this

And a LOT of other mods, including increasing the range and some other stuff I can't mention now. Anyone interested in these? I'm planning to buy one and start modding

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Forgot to mention the obvious: tripod is detachable.
Old 17-06-11   #2
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
bleh

Aumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly Admirable
Re: Modded Nerf Vulcan-anyone Interested?

Ah yes, nerf guns are simply painful to look at. But if you were to remove the trigger/shooting/barrel mechanism and put it into your own wood replicas or whatever, that would be smexy.
Desktop - Core i5 4670K - 4.2Ghz @ 1.16v | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | 8GB Kingston HyperX 1600 | Gigabyte Z87-D3HP | Sapphire R7 250X 1GB DDR5 | HD555 | Fiio E7 | Ikari Optical | TVS Gold | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB SSD + Seagate 7200.10 500GB | Seagate Expansion 2TB USB3 | BenQ GW2255HM

Mobile - iPhone 5S Gold 16GB - 7.0.3 Jailbroken; Nexus 7 - Stock 4.4.2; Skullcandy Ink'd 2 Headset.
Aumkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-11   #3
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

What is the cost of these ? where are the guns and their ammo available and what cost?
I want to make my sons to launch these before I get them to shoot guns

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-11   #4
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
bleh

Aumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly Admirable

Lol. Nerf guns are nothing like real guns. A two year old with sufficient hand-eye coordination will be able to use these with precision.
Aumkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-11   #5
Heligoland
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Hibernating.

SidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly Famed

ooh sexy...how much?

I was commenting on the absurdity of the assumption that Mario>Freeman

To qualify my statement - Mario is an Italian immigrant plumber who spends his life chasing a dame who refuses to let him bang her.

Freeman is a physicist who saves the world (multiple times) with a crowbar. And he manages to get Alyx Vance to fall in love with him without needing mushrooms, stars or jumping on enemies.
SidK!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-11   #6
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Regranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply Great

Well, that's the problem. According to ebay.in a nerf vulcan costs 6.3k-

Nerf N-Strike Vulcan EBF-25 Dart Blaster | eBay

I can get one and do requested mods. But I'll have a look around and check local prices. So far I can do a paint job, add some laser dots, scopes, longer ammo belts, etc etc.

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
What is the cost of these ? where are the guns and their ammo available and what cost?
Depends...a simple handgun with 6 chambers costs 500 bucks-

NERF N-STRIKE MAVERICK - FUNSKOOL | eBay

and a sniper of sorts costs 3k-

Nerf N-Strike Longstrike CS-6 Dart Blaster | eBay

Ammo-

Nerf Mega Dart Tag Refill 36pk | eBay

And yes, darts are reusable.
Regranter Maradis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-11   #7
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Then I am better off with real air gun to make them understand the nuances of shooting live targets
thanks..

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

I also suggest to you guys to look ath real options rather than toy guns..
for a start look at ..
Daystate Ltd - World Class Airguns
Old 17-06-11   #8
Heligoland
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Hibernating.

SidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly Famed

6.3K??No thanks
SidK!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-11   #9
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Regranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply Great

Real options require real monies and at home the most I can do is make a pneumatic rifle that shoots up to 500 feet or so...I do hope to make one soon. Wood n' metal.

@sid How about 3k? For the modded vulcan obviously. Or a vulcan for some thandi beer
Old 17-06-11   #10
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent

What happened to the last plan to make replicas?

You can run, but you can't hide!

KrashNBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-11   #11
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

500 feet.. LOLz... youare joking surely.. do you know how much pressure it would take for a cartridge to reach 50 feet at even half the muzzle velocity
30 yards is what a number 2 airgun shoots at correctly !!!!
or max.. 100 yards. with a marked droopy trajectory..
this is my turf dude, have been shooting since I was 5 years
Originally Posted by Regranter Maradis View Post
Real options require real monies and at home the most I can do is make a pneumatic rifle that shoots up to 500 feet or so...I do hope to make one soon. Wood n' metal.

@sid How about 3k? For the modded vulcan obviously. Or a vulcan for some thandi beer
Old 17-06-11   #12
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Originally Posted by krashnburn View Post
What happened to the last plan to make replicas?
It's on-going: I'm making a ump45. Besides, these guns are totally harmless-

@manish ah..a beginners's guide to making pneu guns said 500ft...must've been 500cm or something. I dunno.
Post New Thread  Reply