Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Interesting News on the Web
Register Forgot Password?

Old 25-01-14   #1
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I'M bACK

Icon10 Micromax Canvas Knight A350 with 5-inch 1080p, coming to India

Micromax Canvas Turo A250 is the company’s latest flagship, and the Canvas Turbo Mini A200 would launch soon. Micromax entered into the Russian market earlier this week with its Canvas line-up. It had also announced the Canvas Knight A350 in Russia, as reported by PCMag.Ru. It has a 5.0-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display, powered by a 2 GHz octa-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It features a 16-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.

The Canvas Turbo was 8.66mm thick, but this would be much thinner at 7.3mm. Looking at the images, the phone is expected to come with dual SIM support, with slots on both the sides and a non-removable back cover. It would come with 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. The phone would also come with Canvas Tube video app and Canvas Beat music app. A Russian forum has got hold of more press images of the phone, which shows the phone in Black and White colors.

Source

Update : Micromax Canvas Knight with Octa-Core processor launching in India soon

Last edited by The Knight; 19-02-14 at 11:05 PM.
The Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-14   #2
teh geeK!
I havent set my status yet.

kartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirable
Re: Micromax Canvas Knight A350 with 5-inch 1080p, Octa-Core, 16MP Launched in Russia

I must say it look good
kartikoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-14   #3
teh zeuS!
I'M bACK

The Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply Great
Re: Micromax Canvas Knight A350 with 5-inch 1080p, Octa-Core, 16MP Launched in Russia

I prefer onscreen button rather than capacitive touch buttons.
Old 25-01-14   #4
Neo[t]
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great

Originally Posted by kartikoli View Post
I must say it look good
Looks like iphone copy with micromax logo
girish925 and bssunil like this.
prateekS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-14   #5
teh geeK!
I havent set my status yet.

kartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by prateekS View Post
5' iphone
kartikoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-14   #6
Patient_Zero
Zombie Enthusiast

realandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly Admirable

Finally, a native phone for all the Batmans out there.
You should be really proud there Mr. Wayne!
realandR3cys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-14   #7
teh zeuS!
I'M bACK

The Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply Great

Originally Posted by realandR3cys View Post
Finally, a native phone for all the Batmans out there.
You should be really proud there Mr. Wayne!
Not so proud at all.
Old 26-01-14   #8
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Now this is serious good stuff from an Indian Company, When they signed "The Wolverine" I thought that they had some international plans and now this is coming true.. !

I hope that it launched with Android 4.3 to say the least as that is the starting platform where Android seems to work. !! properly

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-14   #9
teh priesT!
[E]onian
[E]ddicted !

mohitgamer is highly Reputablemohitgamer is highly Reputablemohitgamer is highly Reputable

Originally Posted by prateekS View Post
+1
Old 27-01-14   #10
Banned
Master Gamer

bssunil is Notable

iPhone 5M (Micromax)
bssunil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-14   #11
teh zeuS!
I'M bACK

Micromax Canvas Knight with Octa-Core processor launching in India soon
Old 04-10-16   #12
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
beginner

trew is Mysterious
Re: Micromax Canvas Knight A350 with 5-inch 1080p, coming to India

hello sir , i want to buy a smartphone within 6k-7k budget from u. unable to contact u through mobile phone. please send me reply.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Originally Posted by The Knight View Post

Micromax Canvas Turo A250 is the company’s latest flagship, and the Canvas Turbo Mini A200 would launch soon. Micromax entered into the Russian market earlier this week with its Canvas line-up. It had also announced the Canvas Knight A350 in Russia, as reported by PCMag.Ru. It has a 5.0-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display, powered by a 2 GHz octa-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It features a 16-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.

The Canvas Turbo was 8.66mm thick, but this would be much thinner at 7.3mm. Looking at the images, the phone is expected to come with dual SIM support, with slots on both the sides and a non-removable back cover. It would come with 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. The phone would also come with Canvas Tube video app and Canvas Beat music app. A Russian forum has got hold of more press images of the phone, which shows the phone in Black and White colors.

Source

Update : Micromax Canvas Knight with Octa-Core processor launching in India soon
hello sir , i want to buy a smartphone within 6k-7k budget from u. unable to contact u through mobile phone. please send me reply.
trew is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply