Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 19-05-15   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Mechanical Tenkeyless Keyboard

Looking for a mechanical tenkeyless keyboard for around 4K. Have already owned and used a TVSE Gold for several years (do most of my typing on a Thinkpad now), and need something more compact (hence tenkeyless). What I look for, in particular:

* preferably cherry blue key type.
* in a very good condition.
* not looking for fancy media/gaming options, usb hubs, displays, etc.
* showing signs of RSI, so prefer a model with adjustable feet.

Would also appreciate if someone would point to good offers online, on new keyboards.

Thank you.
Old 25-05-15   #2
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Y U TYPE LYK DIS?

paisededo is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 9 deals
Re: Mechanical Tenkeyless Keyboard

if you're starting to see signs of RSI don't wait to find a bargain on good keyboards, i ignored my symptoms and it took almost a year to get better.
Old 25-05-15   #3
teh nuB!

codelad is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 18 deals

Originally Posted by paisededo View Post
if you're starting to see signs of RSI don't wait to find a bargain on good keyboards, i ignored my symptoms and it took almost a year to get better.
Appreciate the advise, thank you. Already have made adjustments to my desk, and switch between my TVS and Thinkpad keyboards. Very much used to typing on the TVS keyboard and love the feel, but it barely fits my new keyboard tray, and need something less wider (and have never needed the numeric keypad anyhow). It's not an absolute necessity, so will wait for a couple more weeks for any good deals around, and buy new.
Old 25-05-15   #4
⎝ᄽ⏝⏠⎠
Community Moderator
Procreating =8)~

hawk is extremely Renowned
hawk is extremely Renownedhawk is extremely Renownedhawk is extremely Renowned
Bazaar Feedback : 11 deals

I'd suggest U head on to Massdrop and order 1 from there. Trust me, it not worth going for a used keyboard. Get one which checks all Ur boxes and it'll serve U for the next 10yrs without any hassles.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy?cat=mechanical+keyboards

I had a Steelseries G6v2 (cherry MX Black) for over 8yrs now and got the Max nighthawk x7 (cherry MX blue with White LED), last yr & I'm set for life.
HDD: 2+3TB WD Black SATA3 & 512+256GB Samsung 850 pro
GPU: Gigabyte Xtreme Gaming WATERFORCE GTX 1080 @ 1759MHz (core) 1276MHz (mem) 1898MHz (boost)
PSU: SeaSonic X Series X850 Gold
Case & Cooler: Corsair 760T Black Red & H110i in Push Pull
Old 27-05-15   #5
teh nuB!

codelad is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 18 deals

Originally Posted by hawk View Post
I'd suggest U head on to Massdrop and order 1 from there. Trust me, it not worth going for a used keyboard. Get one which checks all Ur boxes and it'll serve U for the next 10yrs without any hassles.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy?cat=mechanical+keyboards

I had a Steelseries G6v2 (cherry MX Black) for over 8yrs now and got the Max nighthawk x7 (cherry MX blue with White LED), last yr & I'm set for life.
Massdrop definitely looks interesting, thank you. From the suggestions I get here, I guess new is the way to go.