Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > Hardware and Case Mods
Register Forgot Password?

Old 18-05-15   #16
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Making of Snow Lion

That's some serious RAM there.
Can't wait for the finished product
ADrupada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-15   #17
teh nuB!
[E]onian
LF> Great Games and Apps

Penny is Mysterious

The whole rig is gonna be awesome when done. It's looking like a spaceship concept - oh well that's just me... i love it. Please show the pics when done.

Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-15   #18
teh nuB!

ADrupada is Mysterious

Honestly, I've only seen a couple of white rigs before. Never thought an all white rig would look great.
Most rigs I saw are black or neon colors.
ADrupada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-15   #19
teh nuB!

Rig Gallery

itssanjib is Notable

the GTX 980 matrix platinum... it comes with the usual ROG colour combination... red and black... so for this a red coloured sleevings have been added to the usual black and white combination.... but the gpu needed a little bit of white impression also... to make it a part of this build... The ROG logo was white and the red streaks really looked awesome, so following that just tried to add some white streaks and the result is as follows.... some white vinlys on the cover and a honey comb design vinyl with matte lamination for back plate...

invader likes this.
Intel 2600k, Asus Sabertooth z77, Zotac gtx 660/ EVGA Gtx 590 hydro copper edition, Gskill Aeres 2133 Mhz 2x4gb, XSpc Cpu Block, ICE Gtx 360mm Rad, Bitspower tube reservor, Intel 520 256gb SSD, Intel 520 60gb SSD, WD Black 750gb, WD AV GP 3TB, WD Green 2 TB, Phantom 820/ Corsair 780t, AOC 23" 3D monitor, Rat7/ Corsair M 60, Logitech G 110, 6 Corsair Sp 120 HP fans, Noise blocker 120mm, Corsair AP120L, Swiftech Helix, Bitfenix PSU cables, Tagan BZ 900/ Corsair AX 760i
itssanjib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-15   #20
teh nuB!

Rig Gallery

itssanjib is Notable

Its time for some fun with acrylic sheets. I planned to put the 3 SP120 fans on front and to show the white stickers on it, i need a transparent cover for it, so acrylic sheet comes as the first choice, made a honey comb design and then went for the laser cutting for the perfect finish. This was my first time with the laser cutting workshop so had some issues with the files, so did a basic try out and here is the out come...

the front panel

The TUF logo

The outcome

a logo for the top mesh of the cabinet and some light effects on the Front acrylic panel
Old 23-05-15   #21
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
NaNoo

Rig Gallery

Infected is highly AdmirableInfected is highly AdmirableInfected is highly AdmirableInfected is highly AdmirableInfected is highly Admirable

Superb
itssanjib likes this.
Intel.i7.5960x @4.4Ghz | XSPC.Custom.Water Cooled | ASUS.X99-E WS | ASUS.GTX.1080.Ti | ASUS.STX.2 | Corsair.Dominator.Platinum.DDR4.16Gb | Corsair.HX1050 | Corsair.800D ++ | Samsung.970.EVOPlus.250Gb | 2x Samsung.870.EVO.250Gb. RAID-0 | 8Tb.WD.Gold
Infected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-15   #22
teh nuB!

Rig Gallery

itssanjib is Notable

Now its time for the pics of some tryouts that I have done inside with some acrylic, to start with,

A psu cover- an acrylic sheet of 4 mm with a matte lamination on it. used the Matte lamination to diffuse the visibility of the things under it, but still to get a hint of the light under it.

Now its time for the tubing, got some acrylic tubes with G1/4 thread on both ends, so with both side male adapters i started using them with the help of some xspc 45 degree adapters and a bit of flexible white tubes where it was not easy to mount the acrylic tubes.

First I started the loop like from the tube reservoir the pump taking the water and pushing it straight to the CPU block and then from CPU block moving to the Radiator and from Radiator going to the Reservoir.

The Tube going to the CPU block was straight, but the tube coming out from the CPU block was at 45 degree. So in the next tryout I changed the direction of the tube carrying water to the CPU block from 90 to 45 degree to match the other tube, and here it how it looked.

To maintain proper air pressure for the radiator I shifted the SP 120s from the front and put them inside the cabinet, pushing air thru the radiator, and have put 2 corsair ap fans on top to pull the air through the radiator. And planned to put to 140 mm LED fans on the front as intake... so this lead to rework on the front panel acrylic design. And this is what I did to the front panel.

warriorwithin1987 likes this.
Old 21-07-15   #23
teh nuB!

Rig Gallery

itssanjib is Notable

Hi, sorry for the long gap in updating the Build log due to some unavoidable circumstances.

After the completion with some new additions to the build here are the pictures, looking forward to the valued feedbacks, thanks in advance.

Large Image Link [Max 2mb] is (6965 kB)

Large Image Link [Max 2mb] is (9001 kB)

Large Image Link [Max 2mb] is (2571 kB)

Large Image Link [Max 2mb] is (3025 kB)

Large Image Link [Max 2mb] is (3344 kB)

Large Image Link [Max 2mb] is (3467 kB)

Large Image Link [Max 2mb] is (3389 kB)

Large Image Link [Max 2mb] is (3327 kB)

After the Snowy effects.... hoping it may become monotonous so added a RGB strip with controller to slowly change the colours ... here are some pictures of how it looks.. in different colours..

Large Image Link [Max 2mb] is (3116 kB)

Large Image Link [Max 2mb] is (2777 kB)

Large Image Link [Max 2mb] is (4884 kB)

Large Image Link [Max 2mb] is (3699 kB)

Large Image Link [Max 2mb] is (3440 kB)

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

And a video link if you like then do like, post comments there and subscribe.

Post New Thread  Reply