Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 27-04-19   #1
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Made a Website !

Motivation: I was looking for a TV, Had a budget of 30k , had a few brands in mind, wanted fullhd ips screen. What I used to do was go to flipkart and do a search. It got tiresome to do this daily and hence the idea was born.

In fallinprices you can set all requirements, and get regular emails informing you about new products and price changes. I think its a pretty powerful/useful website. What do you think ?

https://fallinprices.com/ -Tracks flipkart products based on features, brands , prices.

I would appreciate any feedback btw . Like how easy is it too use and how easy to understand it is .

Thanks
cutebandar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-19   #2
teh nuB!

RidingBB is Mysterious
Re: Made a Website !

Nothing special. You should think about an interesting design
RidingBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-19   #3
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cutebandar is Mysterious
Re: Made a Website !

THe design needs change. Had a UX guy look over it.
But don't let the bad design affect your judgment of the useful tool it is. I mean I had a similar website on the same URL for 5 years. Frankly that one was pretty useless. Just the odd googler used to stumble onto it and give me a few clicks. I never used it. This one is not getting me any clicks, but I am actually using it.. The way the world works..
cutebandar is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply