Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > General Hardware and Peripherals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 28-03-08   #1
Banned
Backordering Your Order ..!

Lynx Launches -Nzxt Series And Antec Series Cabinets

Hi There ,
We Are Pleased To Be Appointed Regional disti For the Following

Antec Products
NZxt Products Via Prime

I Will Be Organising GO For the Same And Also Include the Antec Products Lists.the Nzxt products are added to the list as attached .

OOOOOOOps Could Not Attach the File Too Big size .Kindly Download It From The Follwing area's

http://www.lynx-india.com/nonbeta/fm...0Pricelist.pdf

Amarbir Singh Dhillon

Last edited by Amarbir; 01-04-08 at 10:48 PM.
Amarbir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-08   #2
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

fcry64 is highly Admirablefcry64 is highly Admirablefcry64 is highly Admirablefcry64 is highly Admirablefcry64 is highly Admirablefcry64 is highly Admirable
Re: Lynx Launches -Nzxt Series And Antec Series Cabinets

great!! nzxt via prime. lol.

Amarbirji can u get the nzxt temptest? the new cm 690 like?
fcry64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-08   #3
Banned

Amarbir is highly AdmirableAmarbir is highly AdmirableAmarbir is highly AdmirableAmarbir is highly AdmirableAmarbir is highly AdmirableAmarbir is highly AdmirableAmarbir is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by fcry64 View Post
great!! nzxt via prime. lol.

Amarbirji can u get the nzxt temptest? the new cm 690 like?
Hi ,
I Will Check That And Tell You ,I Am Planning For a GO For The Same .And Buddy No Harm In Selling Something That sells
Old 28-03-08   #4
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Scorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly Admirable

Yea please tell me if you get tempest
Scorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-08   #5
Banned

Amarbir is highly AdmirableAmarbir is highly AdmirableAmarbir is highly AdmirableAmarbir is highly AdmirableAmarbir is highly AdmirableAmarbir is highly AdmirableAmarbir is highly Admirable

Hi Guys ,
I Have Emailed them ,Lets See What they Say .
Old 28-03-08   #6
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Scorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly Admirable

TY as soon as you get to know about Tempest please let us know asap
Old 29-03-08   #7
the rocK!
[E]onian
Nordic

Rig Gallery

Rockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly Famed

TEMPEST! TEMPEST! TEMPEST! We want best prices including VAT and shipping and Driver's tea kharcha prices not misguiding prices like + 4% VAT & + 10 SHAT! Please be clear and give updates!
Many thanks.
~Rocky~
Core i5 4440 - Gigabyte H97M-DS3P - Corsair Vengeance 8GB - Samsung 850 Pro 128 GB SSD - Sapphire ATI R7 240 - Panasonic L42ET60D - Dell S2240L LED Monitor [Dual Display] - 5 TBS HDD - Swans M50w - Asus Xonar DX - Audio Technica M50 - FiiO E10 - Corsair VS350 - Corsair Carbide 400R - Hauppage MCE Remote Control - Windows 10 Pro- Oneplus 5T.
Rockfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-08   #8
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Yea same thing as rockfella cos that +4% is all confusing for first time buyers ...
Old 29-03-08   #9
Tiger Style
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Dont buy HIS products

Mav3ricK is highly AdmirableMav3ricK is highly AdmirableMav3ricK is highly AdmirableMav3ricK is highly AdmirableMav3ricK is highly AdmirableMav3ricK is highly AdmirableMav3ricK is highly Admirable

kya sir you are doing this now when i got my cabi.
well atlest now chandigarh is not far behind bombay

VGA:HIS R9280X 3gb
Monitor:BENQ 22"
MB:Socket 1155 - GA-H77-DS3H
CPU:i7 3770
Sound:M-Audio Audiophile 2496
Speakers: Edifier C2 2.1
Memory: 8 Gb Corsair
PSU: Cooler Master G600 80 Plus
HDD: 160 + 250 + 320 gb Seagate
Cooling: Antec C40
Chassis: CM 690

Mav3ricK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-08   #10
Certified Insane
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

The Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scale
The Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scale

^^ Its Mumbai.....anyways I was wondering if you could get Lian li cases in just like nzxt cases. I am sure if you work out with your sources for a regular shipment there will be many buyers.
The Sorcerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-08   #11
the rocK!
[E]onian
Nordic

Rig Gallery

Rockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly Famed

Now he will dissappear for some light years and return with a new story! Damn he "head is broken". Amirbir Ji..... kaha ho? Prices do... ya sara samaan chandigarh mein bech doge? Yaar local bechna hota hain to yaha post karke sabka "prick tease" kyon karte ho????? (No offences Paa Ji).....Tussi kithe ho????????
Old 29-03-08   #12
Banned

Chill ,
I Am Right Here and Posting To Your Post .My Replies

1 rime Say Next Lot Will Have This So Once They Get This i Will Have It I Will Update Then .

2 :Tax is Not .... ,This is the Way Its Done everywhere ,Even in Newegg Like They Will Have Basic Rates And While You checkout they Will Have To Add your state Tax .I Can Understand Its Confusing and What i Will Do From Today is That I will Exactly Tell The Tax Like if in one case the tax 4% on Rs :100/- Then i Will Say Rs :4 Alright .

3 :No I Was Just Busy And sick ,But If You Go To My Website you Could Take My Phone No And Call Anyone In Office Simple .
Old 29-03-08   #13
the rocK!
[E]onian
Nordic

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by manpreetsingh46 View Post
kya sir you are doing this now when i got my cabi.
well atlest now chandigarh is not far behind bombay
Whats Amarbir's fault in it dude????????????. Even if we buy TEMPEST today coolermaster might come up with a new CM790 for 4k! What do you think we will do then? Eat RAT poison??? Be happy with Elite. It is a very good VALUE FOR MONEY ROOMY Cabinet. BTW TEMPEST is more than 5K!!!!
Old 29-03-08   #14
the rocK!
[E]onian
Nordic

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by Amarbir View Post
Chill ,

1 rime Say Next Lot Will Have This So Once They Get This i Will Have It I Will Update Then .

2 :Tax is Not .... ,This is the Way Its Done everywhere ,Even in Newegg Like They Will Have Basic Rates And While You checkout they Will Have To Add your state Tax .I Can Understand Its Confusing and What i Will Do From Today is That I will Exactly Tell The Tax Like if in one case the tax 4% on Rs :100/- Then i Will Say Rs :4 Alright .

3 :No I Was Just Busy And sick ,But If You Go To My Website you Could Take My Phone No And Call Anyone In Office Simple .

Thanks a ton!!! U rock now!
Old 29-03-08   #15
the rocK!
[E]onian
Nordic

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by Amarbir View Post
Chill ,

READ THIS TO GET AN IDEA ABOUT AMARBIR'S PRCING FROM NOW ON
Post New Thread  Reply