Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 01-10-14   #1
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
[E] Junk Collector!

Icon9 Lost iPhone - Whats Next?

If you dont have an iPhone, then you dont need an iphone - it gets stolen easily.

Last edited by jrockers; 17-10-14 at 01:25 PM.
jrockers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-14   #2
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Time has come to show

ronnie_gogs is simply Greatronnie_gogs is simply Greatronnie_gogs is simply Greatronnie_gogs is simply Greatronnie_gogs is simply Greatronnie_gogs is simply Greatronnie_gogs is simply Greatronnie_gogs is simply Greatronnie_gogs is simply Greatronnie_gogs is simply Great
Re: Lost iPhone - Whats Next?

Firstly forget about tracking your iPhone. I didn't have hope when I lost mine in Singapore where everything can be tracked forget about India.

Its a good thing you set to erase the phone yourself. You can easily wipe an Iphone clean with Itunes if you dont have passcode. Remove SIM card. wipe phone put new sim and use, its simple as that. Its a lost phone thats it. Just hope that data is not compromised.
Old 02-10-14   #3
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Ek akela is shehar mein......

mrmash is very Notable
Not just iPhone. Any phone once stolen is as good as lost forever. No chance of getting it back. I overheard a guy openly bragging about selling stolen phones at a bhelpuri stall I frequent. I engaged him in conversation which led to him telling me that he has been dealing in stolen phones for years now and if the tracking system worked the police would have raided his house many times. And to top it all he is the son of a havaldaar. I dont know if the claims are entertained or not but insuring ones phone seems to be the best bet nowadays.
mrmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply