Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Articles > Reviews & Previews
Register Forgot Password?
Follow Erodov on Twitter Follow Us
Join us on FaceBook Join Us
Post New Article  Comment

Article Tools Search this Article
Logitech K400r Wireless Touch Keyboard Review
Date: 08-06-14
Topic: Reviews & Previews
Author: bharat agrawal

Index
Box Content 
Index

Logitech is a well known brand in the field of computer hardware, very famous for its keyboards and mice. Today i am going to write about another product from the company, it has been very successful so far, I am talking about, The Logitech wireless touch keyboard K400r. it is a modified version of the former K400, only little modification, I will explain them later on. This is my first review so please bear with me.

The Logitech wireless touch keyboard K400r is an excellent keyboard for use in the living room. It is a keyboard along with a touch-pad, combining both a mouse and keyboard into a single wireless device thus reducing hassle and which gives excellent portability. It is very easy and comfortable to use in couch/living room/bed.

Letís get to know the Logitech wireless touch keyboard K400r :
  • This keyboard is basically for use with htpc, couch computing and highly lazy people (like me).
  • It has an in-built touchpad that completes the combo and gives it an upper hand over the wireless keyboard + mouse combos. I have used those and had a problem handling those on couch/bed.
  • The keyboard has a function key (like keyboards) to transform the win 8 shortcut keys into f1-f12, print scr etc keys. Great feature to minimize the number of keys.
  • It requires two AA batteries to run. Convenient isnít it?
  • Its just plug and play, it requires no drivers at all, just plug in the tiny Bluetooth receiver in usb port and you are good to go.

Index
Box Content 

Tools
Add to bharat14101991's Karma
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
<< <    Next Page: Box Content (Page 1 of 9)    >  >>
By vijayninel 09-06-14
Re: Logitech K400r Wireless Touch Keyboard Review

Thanks for the detailed review @bharat14101991. I wonder how these would work out with tablets or the Surface laplet. I wonder if this would work with Android tablets.
By ChironX 09-06-14

Nice review mate!
By aditya1 09-06-14

thanx for this nice review it and congratulation on your first review. is there any other better brands product which are available in this price ?
By Chaos 10-06-14

Using this since the last year and a half. Fantastic device for an htpc setup when you want to control the htpc from your couch. The range is pretty decent too.
By bharat14101991 10-06-14

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
Thanks for the detailed review @bharat14101991. I wonder how these would work out with tablets or the Surface laplet. I wonder if this would work with Android tablets.
thanx for posting it.. about the tablets, i never tried it on one but officially logitech says that this keyboard is made to be used with computers so it wont work properly on tablets.

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Originally Posted by aditya1 View Post
thanx for this nice review it and congratulation on your first review. is there any other better brands product which are available in this price ?
logitech is one of the best btw thanx
By ManISinJpr 10-06-14

Very nice review and way of explaining things
By bharat14101991 13-06-14

thanx manish sir... and everyone else who +reped me.
By klk 25-09-14

nice review
Post New Article  Comment
Please share with friends!

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search