Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Interesting News on the Web
Register Forgot Password?

Old 18-02-13   #1
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I'M bACK

LG Optimus G Pro Detailed with 1.7GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 600 CPU

Although it unveiled the LG Optimus G Pro several days ago, LG did not provide specific info on its hardware specifications and availability timeframe until now, when it confirmed that the handset will arrive on shelves in South Korea this week.

The mobile phone will be released in the country with a price tag of 968,000 won attached to it, which is almost $900, or €670.

However, the device does pack great hardware inside; at least this is what the info that LG has shared with the world over the weekend shows.

Just as previously unveiled, the smartphone features a large 5.5-inch full HD (1080 x 1920 pixel) touchscreen display, and runs under Google’s Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, while featuring LG's latest UI customizations on top.

The most interesting aspect of the device, however, is the fact that it is powered by a 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor, being the first smartphone in the world to feature it.

The specifications list of the handset also includes 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, along with a microSD card slot with support for additional memory.

On the back, the LG Optimus G Pro sports a 13-megapixel photo snapper, capable of recording videos in full HD resolution, and complemented by a 2MP camera on the front, to enable users to make video calls while on the go.

The phone features support for 4G LTE connectivity as well, along with Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0 Host, Wi-Fi / Wi-Fi Direct, NFC, HDMI via SlimPort, and the usual set of sensors, while packing a 3,140 mAh battery inside.

For the time being, LG did not unveil specific info on the smartphone’s arrival in other markets around the world, Android Central reports. However, it might deliver such details later this month at the 2013 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain.
LG Optimus G Pro Detailed with 1.7GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 600 CPU - Softpedia
ChironX likes this.
The Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-13   #2
My Eyes are on You Seller
Community Moderator
I havent set my status yet.

johnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputable
Re: LG Optimus G Pro Detailed with 1.7GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 600 CPU

50k way too high
johnjoyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply