Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 13-05-13  
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Game On!

mrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputable
Bazaar Feedback : 5 deals
Icon4 LG KP 500 Cookie (quick sale)

For Sale !
  • Time of Purchase:
    1) May 2012
    2) 2+ years
    3) dont remember was a gift from a relative from abroad.
    4) 2+ years
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period:
    1) Yes upto 21/05/2013
    2) No
    3)No
    4)No
  • Reason for Sale: 1) Upgrade from GB/ICS to Jellybean.
    2) Upgraded to defy last year, just been using it as a backup phone number.
    Items 3 and 4 are just lying around and in a working condition. Don't want to let them remain idle, so getting rid off them so they have a productive life
  • Purchase Invoice Available:
    1) Yes: Will provide bill for both Phone and Scratch guard.
    2) No
    3) No: Gift from a relative coming home from abroad, so obviously ....
    4) No
  • Product Condition:

1) The Motorola Fire XT 530 is in excellent condition. I bought this for my Mom to learn android. It is only used once a day to make phone calls to my granny. As you will see from the pics, there are no scratches on the phone. Its been using a Scratch guard from the first day of its use. In fact, it was in the box for a week after purchase as I was waiting for the scratch guard. The scratches you see up front are "not" on the screen. That is the scratch guard.
    Rarely used: only for phone calls and youtube. Product Condition 9/10.

2) KP 500 Cookie: My personal phone over the years and I loved it. Resistive screen but is very responsive. This phone changed my attitude towards LG.
    Great battery life. Lasts 4 days easily with moderate use and great network reception.
    Headset is not included. Everything else is.
    The big scracth up front is on the Scratch guard itself. The phone came with 2 scratch guards from LG, the one on the phone is the 2nd and last of the provided. You can still buy guards for it online.

Comes with Charger, 2GB micro sd card which came with it, driver cd and Data cable.
    Product condition: 8/10 .... I have taken too much care of this phone as I had purchased it out of hard earned intership stipend

3) W710i: Usual wear of rubber on the front face. All buttons work just fine. The bottom part of the screen shows a single line on it until used for 10 minutes. then it disappears. This has been since end of the warranty period. The charger is a bit loose, I would provide a new one, but there is no sony service centre near my place. The phone works just fine. Product Condition 8/10 (Accessories were never used at all except battery charger)

4) W300i: I have used the phone in a hard shell since day1 and am including it with the phone. You can discard it if you don't want it. From the pics you will clearly see some fading on the sides of the bezel and some scratch marks on the top edges of the phone body.
  • (Data cable sleeving degraded due to storage, but it works fine. Provided on only on request) I have found another cable. I will provide that instead of this one.
    The charger has its tip slightly chipped but has been charging the phone properly nonetheless. Other than this, the phone is absolutely fine. The display and keypad have no problems whatsoever. Product condition 8/10
  • Accessories Included:

1) Moto Fire XT: Original box, manual, charger, Data cable, "Unused" headset

2) LG KP 500: Original box, manual, charger, Data cable, Driver CD for Windows 98.

3) W710i: Original box, manual, charger, Data cable, Original headset, Running Strap, Running Dock thingy for your arm, PC suite, fusion reactor

4) W300i: Original box, manual, data cable, charger,hard cover for phone.
  • Product Location: Mumbai.
  • Preferred Courier: No specific courier/ NeverReach™ Couriers. Have almost all couriers where I live, since buyer is paying for shipping wiill ship according to buyers wish. DTDC, Blue Dart, dhl preferred.
  • Shipping Charges: depends on courier the buyer chooses. Will inform the buyer before payment itself so it does not inconvenience them.
  • [b] I can ship via Fedex priority shipping. It will reach within 24 hours, but the cost will have to be borne by the buyer.
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, NEFT, Gold Coins.

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

[B]Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety. No Lowballing Please. IF you don't like the price, pm me your offer but don't crap all over the thread.

iShock and S-plosion

are the two new killer features of the smartphones

Last edited by mrnikhilsudo; 22-04-14 at 07:00 PM. Reason: added new pic for xt 530, found proper cable for w300i
Old 13-12-13   #46
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Game On!

Re: Motorola Fire XT 530, LG KP 500 Cookie, SE W710i, SE W300i

Bump

Old 05-01-14   #47
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Game On!

mrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputable

Bump

Old 07-01-14   #48
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Game On!

Bump

Old 14-01-14   #49
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Game On!

Bump

Old 15-01-14   #50
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Game On!

Bump

Old 19-01-14   #51
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Game On!

Bump

Old 25-01-14   #52
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Game On!

Bump

Old 15-02-14   #53
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Game On!

bump
Old 19-02-14   #54
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Game On!

Re: LG KP 500 Cookie (quick sale)

bump... Price drop from 2k to 1.5k+shipping. This is still in very good condition, so I hope there will be no lowballing.
Old 21-02-14   #55
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Game On!

bump
Old 24-02-14   #56
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Game On!

Bump for today.
Old 26-02-14   #57
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Game On!

Bump

Old 05-03-14   #58
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Game On!

bump
Old 13-04-14   #59
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Game On!

bump plus price drop