Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Interesting News on the Web
Register Forgot Password?

Old 07-08-13   #1
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I'M bACK

Icon7 LG G2 Unveiled: 5.2-inch Full HD Display, 13MP Camera, 3,000mAh Battery

Following a string of rumours, LG has finally unveiled its much-anticipated G2 smartphone - the first smartphone introduced under LG's new 'G' Series for premium devices. The LG G2 is LG's latest flagship smartphone.

What makes the device unique is the placement of the power button and volume keys on the phone. The LG G2 places all the buttons on the rear of the device, thereby making it the first smartphone to be completely devoid of side buttons. The rear key is the only physical key on the LG G2.

LG believes that moving the main buttons to the back of the phone gave users more control since this place was where individuals' index fingers are naturally located. Besides the power key, the LG G2 can be powered on by tapping twice on the display.

The LG G2 features a 5.2-inch full HD IPS display (423 ppi). LG says that its Dual Routing technology reduced the phone's bezel to 2.65mm on the side edge. The LG G2 is packed with a 3000 mAh battery. The phone has a 13 megapixel rear camera with OIS and a 2.1 megapixel front camera.

Running on Android 4.2 OS, the LG G2 is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 800 processor coupled with 2GB RAM.

The phone will be available in two variants - 16GB and 32GB. It will come in two colours - black and white.

The LG G2 will be rolled out in over 130 wireless carriers in the next eight weeks starting in South Korea followed by North America, Europe and other key markets. Specific dates for market availability will vary by region and carrier.

Key Specifications: LG G2

- Processor: 2.26GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 featuring quad Krait CPU
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD IPS (1080 x 1920 pixels / 423 ppi)
- Memory: 32GB / 16GB
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR3 800MHz
- Camera: Rear 13.0MP with OIS / Front 2.1MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- Size: 138.5 x 70.9 x 8.9mm
- Colours: Black / White.

Via
ManISinJpr and ChironX like this.
The Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-13   #2
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble
Re: LG G2 Unveiled: 5.2-inch Full HD Display, 13MP Camera, 3,000mAh Battery

Its nice to see LG trying to have its own power in the android space..
Samsung needs competition and this would be one.

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-13   #3
teh geeK!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Timon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly Admirable

I think Micromax is doing that in the first place... But now LG came to the field with their best ACE LG G2, Now LG G2 will give a try in the ANDROID mobile battlefield..

Let's wait and see "What magic LG G2 can do in this battlefield".

LG G2 look powerful enough to give a hard time to samsung and new Micromax 4....

Hope to see some result soon...

Best of luck LG...
COOLER MASTER MASTERBOX MB520 RGB| MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI AMD| AMD Ryzen 5 3500 3rd Gen | BenQ XL2420Z 24 inch 1080P Zero Flicker Gaming| ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 AMP Extreme| | G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200MHz 16 GB| Corsair TX-M Series TX850M 850 Watt| Altec Lensing VS4121 2.1| HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset| WD2x2TB, 2x500GB Caviar Green,SAMSUNG 860 EVO 2.5 inch 500GB SATA| Portable 4TB, 1TB, 2x500GB Seagate 3.0| | APC Back-UPS RS 1.1KVA 230V| ASUS Cerberus Keyboard, SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse| Samsung 22X SATA DVD Writer, Sony 24X Sata DVD Writer|Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R RGB Liquid CPU Cooler
Timon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-13   #4
teh spamm[E]R!
-

Rig Gallery

Free Radical is extemely Distinguished
Free Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely Distinguished

This looks awesome. Here's hoping the price is awesome too

I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear x-rays, and I wanna, I wanna smell dark matter!
Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly, because I have to, I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting, spoken language. But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me!
I'm a machine, and I could know much more, I could experience so much more, but I'm trapped in this absurd body!
And why?! Because my...creators thought that "God" wanted it that way.
Free Radical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-13   #5
teh geeK!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Timon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by Free Radical View Post
This looks awesome. Here's hoping the price is awesome too
Expecting price for this android mobile is something around 35K in india...
Timon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-13   #6
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Proud Nexu5 Fanboy

Sobirvs is very Notable

Originally Posted by Timon View Post
Expecting price for this android mobile is something around 35K in india...
Actually it will be around 47k and that too for 16gb version

A great phone though, just not sure abt the back button, can be a no deal just coz of that. Surely pwns any other device in front of it, be it s4 or htc one.
Sobirvs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-13   #7
Neo[t]
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great

All I can say is wow.

I hope lg patents "having buttons on the back", or apple will do that too.

Sent Via Tapatalk 2 from my HTC DROID DNA
prateekS is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply