Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Android Phones
Register Forgot Password?

Old 04-05-12   #1
Jeebus
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
forgiving your sins

Woot LG Announces Optimus LTE2, Coming to Korea Mid-May with True HD IPS and 2GB RAM

LG announces Optimus LTE2, coming to Korea mid-May with True HD IPS and 2GB RAM

Unlike today's other phone announcement, we can't say we were expecting to see LG come out with something of its own -- and it's a bit of a doozy, at that. Samsung's Korean rival decided not to let the Galaxy S III have the full spotlight for long, officially unleashing the Optimus LTE2. The mind-blowing portion of the spec sheet is its inclusion of 2GB RAM, a milestone we haven't yet seen in a smartphone. Additionally, the LTE2 will feature the company's "True HD IPS" display, WPC-backed wireless charging capabilities, Android 4.0 and a 2,150mAh battery that LG claims will increase the battery life by an astounding 40 percent. We haven't received word on which CPU will be used, though we're hopeful that a quad-core beast (or Krait, perhaps?) will complement the astounding amount of RAM. The LTE2 is due to land on at least three carriers in Korea sometime in mid-May, but we haven't heard any pricing or additional country availability at this time. We'll keep you posted as we learn more. In the meantime, check out LG's Flickr page down below for more images, and start thinking of ways to take advantage of the extra horsepower.

Source : LG announces Optimus LTE2, coming to Korea mid-May with True HD IPS and 2GB RAM -- Engadget
ManISinJpr and livfstdieyoung like this.

RajaPraveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-12   #2
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble
Re: LG Announces Optimus LTE2, Coming to Korea Mid-May with True HD IPS and 2GB RAM

Full HD and 1080P display and that too a IPS !!!
I say WOW !!!

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-12   #3
teh priesT!
[E]onian
From The Beginning

Ab-Initio is highly FamedAb-Initio is highly FamedAb-Initio is highly FamedAb-Initio is highly FamedAb-Initio is highly FamedAb-Initio is highly FamedAb-Initio is highly FamedAb-Initio is highly Famed
Re: LG Announces Optimus LTE2, Coming to Korea Mid-May with True HD IPS and 2GB RAM

2GB ram @sohail99 now you have something to cheer about
Ab-Initio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-12   #4
teh Paint Whisperer!
Whispering to my i20

sohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Great

I demand more ram!
Originally Posted by Chief-Techie View Post
Karan was in his Fantasy World Dreaming Adi Wearing a Red Dress & then Sending a Red Hot Msg

sohail99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-12   #5
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr ♦ View Post
Full HD and 1080P display and that too a IPS !!! I say WOW !!
Its only HD display .. 720p not 1080p ..

But this is indeed M-m-m-monster-K-k-ill

"I was there .. till the end"
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-12   #6
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

I am sorry !! its only a dual core !!!
more !! wtf !!
Originally Posted by dexterboygenius View Post
Its only HD display .. 720p not 1080p ..

But this is indeed M-m-m-monster-K-k-ill
Old 04-05-12   #7
Heligoland
Hibernating.

SidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly Famed

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
I am sorry !! its only a dual core !!!
more !! wtf !!
Okay.One mobile app which can utilize a quad core completely?
livfstdieyoung likes this.

I was commenting on the absurdity of the assumption that Mario>Freeman

To qualify my statement - Mario is an Italian immigrant plumber who spends his life chasing a dame who refuses to let him bang her.

Freeman is a physicist who saves the world (multiple times) with a crowbar. And he manages to get Alyx Vance to fall in love with him without needing mushrooms, stars or jumping on enemies.
SidK!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-12   #8
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

Baah !! I know that, but Iwanted one..
anyway, it will be the Apollo Windows Phone 8 Samsung Galaxy SIII for me this october
As for android, I am getting a good vibe of cheap second hand s2's and notes !!
Originally Posted by SidK!! View Post
Okay.One mobile app which can utilize a quad core completely?
Old 04-05-12   #9
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

DaRampage is highly ReputableDaRampage is highly ReputableDaRampage is highly ReputableDaRampage is highly Reputable

It will be having more RAM than my PC.
LOL
ManISinJpr and livfstdieyoung like this.
DaRampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-12   #10
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
wheee

livfstdieyoung is Mysterious

2gb ?! :O
AMD Phenom ll 1100T + Sunbeam core contact freezer 120 || Gigabyte GA-880GM-USB3 || Gainward GTX 570 || EVM DDR3 8 GB 1333Mhz || Dell ST2220L || Corsair VX 450 || Steelseries kinzu || TVS Gold || Razer Goliathus || Sennheiser HD205

Planning to sell :Ibanez RG 370B (bridge needs repair ) , Gator universal guitar flight case and ZOOM G7.1ut ..
livfstdieyoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-12   #11
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Daytona 675 ftw-_-

nitinbalyan is very Honorablenitinbalyan is very Honorable

I would prefer 2gb ram over quadcore cpu.. quadcore is just a hype but in practical, one needs more ram. what say guys.

Seriously they should launch it with galaxy S3.

<<< TRUE WAR >>>
nitinbalyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply