Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. (http://www.erodov.com/forums/)
-   Android Phones (http://www.erodov.com/forums/electronics-consumer-durables/android-phones/)
-   -   LG Announces Optimus LTE2, Coming to Korea Mid-May with True HD IPS and 2GB RAM (http://www.erodov.com/forums/lg-announces-optimus-lte2-coming-korea-mid-may-true-hd-ips-2gb-ram/52245.html)

RajaPraveen 04-05-12 10:50 AM

LG Announces Optimus LTE2, Coming to Korea Mid-May with True HD IPS and 2GB RAM

LG announces Optimus LTE2, coming to Korea mid-May with True HD IPS and 2GB RAM

http://www.erodov.com/forums/imageho...358cdd4563.jpg

Unlike today's other phone announcement, we can't say we were expecting to see LG come out with something of its own -- and it's a bit of a doozy, at that. Samsung's Korean rival decided not to let the Galaxy S III have the full spotlight for long, officially unleashing the Optimus LTE2. The mind-blowing portion of the spec sheet is its inclusion of 2GB RAM, a milestone we haven't yet seen in a smartphone. Additionally, the LTE2 will feature the company's "True HD IPS" display, WPC-backed wireless charging capabilities, Android 4.0 and a 2,150mAh battery that LG claims will increase the battery life by an astounding 40 percent. We haven't received word on which CPU will be used, though we're hopeful that a quad-core beast (or Krait, perhaps?) will complement the astounding amount of RAM. The LTE2 is due to land on at least three carriers in Korea sometime in mid-May, but we haven't heard any pricing or additional country availability at this time. We'll keep you posted as we learn more. In the meantime, check out LG's Flickr page down below for more images, and start thinking of ways to take advantage of the extra horsepower.

Source : LG announces Optimus LTE2, coming to Korea mid-May with True HD IPS and 2GB RAM -- Engadget

ManISinJpr 04-05-12 11:29 AM

Re: LG Announces Optimus LTE2, Coming to Korea Mid-May with True HD IPS and 2GB RAM

Full HD and 1080P display and that too a IPS !!!
I say WOW !!!

Ab-Initio 04-05-12 11:48 AM

Re: LG Announces Optimus LTE2, Coming to Korea Mid-May with True HD IPS and 2GB RAM

2GB ram :eek: @sohail99 now you have something to cheer about

sohail99 04-05-12 01:07 PM

I demand more ram! :D

dexbg 04-05-12 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr ♦ (Post 741963)
Full HD and 1080P display and that too a IPS !!! I say WOW !!

Its only HD display .. 720p not 1080p ..

But this is indeed M-m-m-monster-K-k-ill :D

ManISinJpr 04-05-12 07:45 PM

I am sorry !! :( its only a dual core !!!
more !! wtf !!
Quote:

Originally Posted by dexterboygenius (Post 742079)
Its only HD display .. 720p not 1080p ..

But this is indeed M-m-m-monster-K-k-ill :D

SidK!! 04-05-12 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr (Post 742089)
I am sorry !! :( its only a dual core !!!
more !! wtf !!

Okay.One mobile app which can utilize a quad core completely?

ManISinJpr 04-05-12 08:49 PM

Baah !! I know that, but Iwanted one..
anyway, it will be the Apollo Windows Phone 8 Samsung Galaxy SIII for me this october ;)
As for android, I am getting a good vibe of cheap second hand s2's and notes !! ;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SidK!! (Post 742106)
Okay.One mobile app which can utilize a quad core completely?

DaRampage 04-05-12 10:35 PM

It will be having more RAM than my PC.
LOL

livfstdieyoung 06-05-12 03:30 AM

2gb ?! :O

nitinbalyan 07-05-12 02:50 PM

I would prefer 2gb ram over quadcore cpu.. quadcore is just a hype but in practical, one needs more ram. what say guys.

Seriously they should launch it with galaxy S3.

<<< TRUE WAR >>>