Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Classifieds For Sale
Register Forgot Password?

Cpus Motherboards and RAMGraphic CardsPower SuppliesMonitorsStorage MediaAudio HardwareCabinetsMobile PhonesSoftwareFans and HeatsinksHard DisksPeriphiralsOtherVideo GamesPC's and LaptopsKeyboards and MiceRegister Now
Classifieds Search Menu

Old 28-01-19   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Lg 24mp59g Gaming Monitor

For Sale ! lg 24mp59g gaming monitor 24 inch

Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: https://www.lg.com/in/monitors/lg-24MP59G

Expected Price:8500

Source and Time of Purchase: smc international nehru place on 10 jan 2019

Reason for Sale: need a 27 inch monitor

RMA/Servicing history:never

Product Condition:10/10 not much used

Purchase Invoice Available:yes

Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: yes lg india warranty 3 years

Accessories Included:whatever come in box all things

Product Location:greater noida

Preferred Courier:buyers from delhi ncr, cant take risk of shipping

Shipping Charges: 0.00/-

Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer,

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted
Attached Thumbnails
>img-20190128-wa0038.jpg   >img-20190128-wa0039.jpg   >img-20190128-wa0037.jpg  

Last edited by pank; 30-03-19 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Price down
pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-19   #2
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Old hack of a CS 1.5 noob

0razor1 is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 78 deals
Re: Lg 24mp59g Two Week Old Gaming Monitor

LOL Pank
May I recommend the Acer I just picked up via Amazon?
Worked out to a nice amount (whatsapp)- 144Hz over even HDMI
Has backlight strobing for near zero blur.
This goes for ~ 15k regularly.
0razor1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-19   #3
teh nuB!
-_-

roygarg is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 17 deals

Originally Posted by 0razor1 View Post
LOL Pank
May I recommend the Acer I just picked up via Amazon?
Worked out to a nice amount (whatsapp)- 144Hz over even HDMI
Has backlight strobing for near zero blur.
This goes for ~ 15k regularly.

You referring to this one? Me also looking out for a budget 144 Hz monitor.

https://www.amazon.in/Acer-KG241QP-G...rds=acer+144hz

There's one more that I came across but kinda skeptical about the brand and servicing. Heard Acer India provides after sales service.

https://www.amazon.in/Aopen-24HC1Q-2...keywords=144hz

Do let me know your impressions after a week of use.
roygarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-19   #4
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Old hack of a CS 1.5 noob

0razor1 is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 78 deals

Op has an IPS Monitor. The TN panel we're talking about, well..

1. Inferior colors. But plenty of customization. Easily does 1000:1 static contrast. 6 axis hue and saturation mapping. Dedicated profiles. Good horizontal angles, bad vertical angles.
2. A very fast panel! Uniform backlight. Well packed by amazon. No issues despite surface delivery.
3. Excellent strobing and removal of blur. Max overdrive is... Too much for me, just use normal.
4. Acer may have a poor rep in india, so use amazon for any issues. Not a single dead or stuck pixel. Examined with a close eye.
5. 144 hz over a quality HDMI cable. No need for DP to DP.
6. No audio jack. Nonsense.
7. Needed some tuning to bring back highlights, make reds red and not orange. Some colors were intense (neon ish ) all sorted with minot tweaking.
8. Strobed backlight brightness cannot be modified but thank God they give you two strobing settings.. Normal Strobed is plenty bright.
9. I play CSGO and if you turn on normal strobing and high overdrive, the ufo motion blur test is perfect. It causes minor artifacting, but the ufo is rock solid. The ufo with stars background however... You are given unwanted contrast and you lose some shadows.
10. Coming from a 72Hz Samsung VA panel, but have their ups and downs, but the acer is a better monitor.
11. Stand is solid. Metal frame. Plastic bezel is absolute junk. It's like this is a 10 year old monitor design. Lack of height adjustment on a gaming display at this price point is stomachable.

Edit - do not touch a non Strobed VA panel for gaming. VA is too young. Samsung has plenty of issues with their CFG series... Let alone others that use their panels. Aopen has plenty of choice reviews now on amazon, and seeing the backlight distortion and return policies... I'd steer far. Far away..
pank likes this.
0razor1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-19   #5
teh nuB!
-_-

roygarg is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 17 deals

Originally Posted by 0razor1 View Post
Op has an IPS Monitor. The TN panel we're talking about, well..

1. Inferior colors. But plenty of customization. Easily does 1000:1 static contrast. 6 axis hue and saturation mapping. Dedicated profiles. Good horizontal angles, bad vertical angles.
2. A very fast panel! Uniform backlight. Well packed by amazon. No issues despite surface delivery.
3. Excellent strobing and removal of blur. Max overdrive is... Too much for me, just use normal.
4. Acer may have a poor rep in india, so use amazon for any issues. Not a single dead or stuck pixel. Examined with a close eye.
5. 144 hz over a quality HDMI cable. No need for DP to DP.
6. No audio jack. Nonsense.
7. Needed some tuning to bring back highlights, make reds red and not orange. Some colors were intense (neon ish ) all sorted with minot tweaking.
8. Strobed backlight brightness cannot be modified but thank God they give you two strobing settings.. Normal Strobed is plenty bright.
9. I play CSGO and if you turn on normal strobing and high overdrive, the ufo motion blur test is perfect. It causes minor artifacting, but the ufo is rock solid. The ufo with stars background however... You are given unwanted contrast and you lose some shadows.
10. Coming from a 72Hz Samsung VA panel, but have their ups and downs, but the acer is a better monitor.
11. Stand is solid. Metal frame. Plastic bezel is absolute junk. It's like this is a 10 year old monitor design. Lack of height adjustment on a gaming display at this price point is stomachable.

Edit - do not touch a non Strobed VA panel for gaming. VA is too young. Samsung has plenty of issues with their CFG series... Let alone others that use their panels. Aopen has plenty of choice reviews now on amazon, and seeing the backlight distortion and return policies... I'd steer far. Far away..
Aight, thanks man. This helps a lot. @OP sorry for hijacking your thread.
roygarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply