Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 09-12-10   #1
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Psychologizing.

Kasab ka Hisab (OT from India's Military - Window Shopping Much? thread )

Leave all this..
First kill that bastard Kasab who is wasting crores of taxpayer's money.

And sorry to say, but Indian government has become such a worm infested minge that it cannot even execute a terrorist who killed so many innocent Indians on camera. The hell with such stupidity..

Godlike! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-10   #2
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Of what was everything..

WolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply Great
Re: India's Military - Window Shopping Much?

Originally Posted by Godlike! View Post
Leave all this..
First kill that bastard Kasab who is wasting crores of taxpayer's money.

And sorry to say, but Indian government has become such a worm infested minge that it cannot even execute a terrorist who killed so many innocent Indians on camera. The hell with such stupidity..

they have captured him as they want to get to the root of it. They want the case to be on all those, who made it happen.. Kasab was just a puppet !
Audio - Altec Lansing V2621, Creative EP 630, Ultrasone HFI 780 .
Display - Dell S2409W :nicemonitor:
Gaming Stuff
- Razer Lycosa , Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Destructor, Roccat Kone
Android - Google Nexus S [Super AMOLED]
Originally Posted by Ad1tya View Post
Yes, but the ZTE Blade is cheaper than the Nexus S with "same customizability and tweakability".
- FAIL !
WolVerInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-10   #3
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

^^ Right !!

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-10   #4
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

Free Radical is extemely Distinguished
Free Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely Distinguished

^ he is as good as dead. Burning one maniac at the stakes won't stop the minions.

The mongrel has to be put on a leash to sniff out the pack of hounds.
As long as that dog howls in chains, a part of Pakistan would always whimper.

I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear x-rays, and I wanna, I wanna smell dark matter!
Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly, because I have to, I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting, spoken language. But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me!
I'm a machine, and I could know much more, I could experience so much more, but I'm trapped in this absurd body!
And why?! Because my...creators thought that "God" wanted it that way.
Free Radical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-10   #5
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Of what was everything..

WolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply Great

But the Agencies here in India can't do that !
They believe that sooner or later they'll find out the truth about the people and will be able to arrest them...
Many times, they have tried..but one country cannot interfere in other's jurisdiction !
Whenever they send a request to Pakistan that they want to investigate there, the Pakistani govt. denies it !
Old 09-12-10   #6
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Psychologizing.

Godlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by WolVerInE View Post

they have captured him as they want to get to the root of it. They want the case to be on all those, who made it happen.. Kasab was just a puppet !

Originally Posted by Free Radical View Post
^ he is as good as dead. Burning one maniac at the stakes won't stop the minions.

The mongrel has to be put on a leash to sniff out the pack of hounds.
As long as that dog howls in chains, a part of Pakistan would always whimper.
The point I'm making is that he living like a superstar in an airconditioned room and having chicken 3 times a day. What the eff does it have to do with puppets and puppeteers?

And as for getting to the real people behind it, everybody knows of it.. But since India got no balls, nothing can be done. Atleast kill this lame ass and get over with spending money on useless things..
Old 09-12-10   #7
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Of what was everything..

The point I'm making is that he living like a superstar in an airconditioned room and having chicken 3 times a day. What the eff does it have to do with puppets and puppeteers?

And as for getting to the real people behind it, everybody knows of it.. But since India got no balls, nothing can be done. Atleast kill this lame ass and get over with spending money on useless things..
who said that??

and its not about having balls !!
there are some rules and regulations to be followed, as per UNO !!
It's not a street fight !!
Old 09-12-10   #8
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

Free Radical is extemely Distinguished
Free Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely Distinguished

^@Godlike: are you sure about that?
I am more of the belief that some politician must be eating his share of chicken instead and chilling.
When our politicians and military leaders are enterprising enough to make money out of funds for war widows and starving children and even cattle and stray dogs, I bet no one gives a **** about some ass in jail whom everyone wants dead.
Free Radical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-10   #9
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

sudan_rulz is Notable

Originally Posted by dexterboygenius View Post
War requires Leadership and Courage.. something our nations's leaders has always been lacking.
Yeah India needs lady Hitler, Indira Gandhi, Iron Lady. Great record, hurted religious sentiments of minorities. Committed genocide!

Indira Gandhi = Indian version of Hitler, Zia-Ul-Haq.

It is amusing that one would still find some Indians who adore Nehru (This person is solely responsible for the humiliation India suffered in 1962) & Indira.

When it comes ignorance and blind faith, unfortunately my country is a global leader. Nehru was just lucky to be Gandhi's blue eyed boy.

Look around every new scheme or infrastructure project is named after Nehru as if he was some saint.

Last edited by sudan_rulz; 09-12-10 at 12:38 PM.
sudan_rulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-10   #10
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Psychologizing.

Godlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by WolVerInE View Post
who said that??
Do you read the newspaper? Google up "money spent on Kasab by India"

EDIT: read this http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...ow/5617660.cms

Maybe it opens your eyes.

And I know even politicians are taking away their share from the money spent on him, as I suggested earlier, we need some Jigsaws and Hannibals in India as well to deal with these people.

Originally Posted by sudan_rulz View Post
Yeah India needs lady Hitler, Indira Gandhi, Iron Lady. Great record, hurted religious sentiments of minorities. Committed genocide!

Indira Gandhi = Indian version of Hitler, Zia-Ul-Haq.

It is amusing that one would still find some Indians who adore Nehru (This person is solely responsible for the humiliation India suffered in 1962) & Indira.

When it comes ignorance and blind faith, unfortunately my country is a global leader. Nehru was just lucky to be Gandhi's blue eyed boy.

Look around every new scheme or infrastructure project is named after Nehru as if he was some saint.
+1 and yeah that Jinnah was no good either. Useless farking fellow.

They ate our whole country. Our forces marched upto Lahore in the war and then they were called back by Indira Gandhi. WTF!!? What about the soldiers that died during that ordeal? Were their lives useless? And if India is so effing merciful, why the eff did they start the invasion in the first place?
Old 09-12-10   #11
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Of what was everything..

Do you read the newspaper? Google up "money spent on Kasab by India"

EDIT: read this Kasab's 'anda' cell cost Rs 5.2cr - The Times of India

Maybe it opens your eyes.

And I know even politicians are taking away their share from the money spent on him, as I suggested earlier, we need some Jigsaws and Hannibals in India as well to deal with these people.

+1 and yeah that Jinnah was no good either. Useless farking fellow.

They ate our whole country. Our forces marched upto Lahore in the war and then they were called back by Indira Gandhi. WTF!!? What about the soldiers that died during that ordeal? Were their lives useless? And if India is so effing merciful, why the eff did they start the invasion in the first place?
The money spent on kasab doesnt mean that he is having AC or living a luxurious life !! it means the amount of money that is being spent on him so that he helps them out in the case !

And also the link says that the Jail in which he is.. has a security of 5.2 Crs,... who said he is enjoying there ?
Old 09-12-10   #12
TNT
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
:censored:

TNT is very Notable

Maybe we could get Kasab hooked on to some delicious Chicken Tikka Masala. A few months later, when he is totally addicted to it, we could ask him some questions on why he killed so many people whom he didn't know, or if he was just trying to swat some bothersome mosquitoes in the Taj Hotel, Rambo style. If he refuses to answer, we'll remove the dish from his served meals until he starts talking again. All the FPS gamers in India could learn some tips from him as well, just by bringing him his new favourite dish and sharing it during lunch with him.
TNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-10   #13
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned

^^ Midday-Brainfart ..

"I was there .. till the end"
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-10   #14
TNT
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
:censored:

TNT is very Notable

Whatever you say, I think this is the the way to work with the terrorists instead of fighting them. Both of us can benefit then. When Kasab is shown on TV the world over, praising the merits of Indian-recipe Chicken Tikka Masala, more trained terrorists will think of having the dish before they start their terrorizing activities. Then we, the people of India, can offer them the dish for free whenever they come here to ask for it. Once mersmerized by the taste, the hosts could then convince them to deflect their mission slighty to solve India's own problems. Land aquisition, mining rights, compulsory education and UID distribution are just some of the problems that will be solved easily by this approach. The complying terrorists would be rewarded handsomely for their cooperation as well.

I'm already thinking of writing a book on this new style of dealing with terrorism. Most probably it'll be named 'The Unofficial Guide To Ethical Terrorizing'.
TNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-10   #15
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned

This preferential treatment given to Kasab is well becoz the Govt. doesnt want the defense to make any allegations of torture or abuse under captivity. This was why the details of his captitivity were made public.

Kasab is the posterboy of terrorism in India .. the govt' wants to put him to as much use as they can before they get rid of him.

Although the currnt adminstration at fault for not speeding up his trial .. the victims's families wil atleast get some closure from his sentence.
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply