Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > Core Components
Register Forgot Password?

Old 07-01-12   #61
Banned
--

Re: Ivy Bridge Thread

^ Hopefully Z77 will bring the price of Z68 motherboards down.
Old 11-01-12   #62
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I'M bACK

The Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply Great

CES 2012: ECS? Intel Z77 Ivy Bridge Motherboard Also Shows Up - Softpedia
The Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-12   #63
teh zeuS!
I'M bACK

The Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply Great

Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge CPU Pictured - Softpedia
Old 12-01-12   #64
teh zeuS!
I'M bACK

CES 2012: MSIís Z77 Motherboards & Mobile Graphics Upgrade System
Old 14-01-12   #65
teh zeuS!
I'M bACK

10-Core Intel Ivy Bridge-EP CPU Has 95W TDP at 2.4GHz - Softpedia

Intel Releases Many Ivy Bridge Xeon Chips This Spring - Softpedia

Intel Ivy Bridge Xeon E3-1200 v2 CPU Specs Leaked - Softpedia
Old 18-01-12   #66
teh zeuS!
I'M bACK

Ivy Bridge quad in April 2012

Ivy Bridge goes 300MHz faster at same TDP

Ivy Bridge works in 60 series boards

Intel drops Sandy Bridge CPU prices

Ivy Bridge coming on April 8
Old 18-01-12   #67
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

KernelPanic is Notable
Icon10 Re: Ivy Bridge Thread

Any news on Ivy Bridge based DELL laptops? Thinking of buying an XPS 15 , might holdup my purchase
Coolu likes this.
KernelPanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-12   #68
teh zeuS!
I'M bACK

With three more months to go until Intel makes official its first Ivy Bridge processors, a Taiwanese overclocker has entered into the possession of an engineering sample Core i7-3770K CPU, which he put through all sort of tests to reveal a bit more about this chip and its overclocking potential.

The tests run by TOPPC covered both the stock and overclocked performance of the Ivy Bridge CPU and while no exact numbers were specified it seems like, on average, the ES i7-3770K was 10% faster than the current Core i7-2600K.

Overclocking wise, the chip also had a similar performance with that of its Sandy Bridge counterparts, the highest frequency achieved with all cores active being set at 4.8GHz.

TOPPC expects these results to improve when the CPU hits retail, with 5GHz being possible with all cores active, as Lenzfire reports.

Despite the not so impressive overclocking frequency achieved, the Core i7-3770K does allow for higher DDR3 speeds to be achieved as the maximum available memory option is now 2800MHz.

The Core i7-3770K will include four computing cores with Hyper-Threading support running at a base frequency of 3.5GHz, and also support Intelís Turbo Boost technology which can increase its operating speed to 3.9GHz when not all cores are loaded.

Much like the current Sandy Bridge-based Core i7 parts, the chip will also sport 8MB of shared L3 cache, but its integrated GPU has been updated to the new HD 4000 which packs 30% more EUs.

The TDP of the processor was also modified as the new 22nm Tri-Gate process technology used for Ivy Bridge helps decrease the power consumption of the CPU.

The end result is a chip that works at the same frequencies as the Core i7-3700K and sports a faster graphics core, but has a 19% lower TDP (77W vs 95W).

Just like all the other K-series processors launched by Intel until now, the Core i7-3770K also features an unlocked multiplier which means overclockers will be able to push its operating frequencies further than Intel's specifications. According to Taiwan PC makers, Intelís Ivy Bridge processor will debut on April 8.
Source: Intel Ivy Bridge Core i7-3770K Overclocking Potential Explored - Softpedia
thebanik likes this.
Old 25-01-12   #69
teh zeuS!
I'M bACK

Intel Readies Core i3-3120ME and i3-3217UE Ivy Bridge CPUs - Softpedia

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Intel Ivy Bridge Dual-Core CPUs to Arrive in Early May, Says Report - Softpedia
Old 25-01-12   #70
teh nuB!

theborg is Mysterious

Any vendors offering Z77 motherboard with legacy PCI slot?
Vga msi GTX 470
Monitor Dell U2711
Case antec 900
PSU Tagan 700w modular
Hdd seagate .5+1+1+1.5tb
Sound Asus Xonar ST
theborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-12   #71
teh zeuS!
I'M bACK

Why are u wanting pci slot? @theborg

Last edited by The Knight; 25-01-12 at 03:57 PM.
Old 25-01-12   #72
teh nuB!

theborg is Mysterious

Its hard to let go of my Xonar ST!
theborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-12   #73
Banned

Rig Gallery

Sumonpathak is extremely Renowned
Sumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely Renowned

^^the G1 sniper 3 / Z77XUD3H / Z77XUD5H are going to have legacy pci slot
Gigabyte releases a teaser of Z77 lineup along with features!!
theborg and d6bmg like this.

Cause I won't wait for the debt to be repaid

Time has come for you

Sumonpathak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-12   #74
teh zeuS!
I'M bACK

Desktop Ivy Bridge 22nm to launch in April

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

The date is still not final, but we have a launch week now. If all goes as planned, Intel plans to simultaneously launch mobile and desktop Ivy Bridge in Week 14. The launch should take place from April 1st till April 7th, at least this is the current plan that Intel shared with a few partners.

On the desktop side, Intel again starts with quad-core parts, following up with dual-core Ivy Bridge 22nm CPUs a month later. The current launch schedule includes Intel Core i7-3770K, i7-3770, i7-3770S, i7-3770T, i5- 3570K, i5-3550, i5-3550S, i5-3570T, i5-3450 and i5-3450S Processors. As you can see there are no Core i3 3000 series planned for the initial launch but the Core i7 and Core i5 3000 series will launch simultaneously with Z77, Z75, H77 and B75 (business) chipsets, previously known as Panther Point.

This will put some additional pressure on AMD FX and A8 Llano processors as well as on soon to launch Trinity quad cores. Ivy Bridge was definitely delayed by at least a whole quarter, but it will still be the first 22nm architecture, starting as of April.
Old 28-01-12   #75
teh nuB!
S.T.A.L.K.E.R

ranjitsd is Mysterious

Intel's Ivy Bridge Pricing Gets Leaked Online

Intel Ivy Bridge 22nm "Core i5-3470" Exposed, Features PCIe Gen 3 Compatibility with MSI H61M-P31 (G3) Motherboard
ranjitsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply