Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Feedback and Test Drive
Register Forgot Password?

Old 23-11-10   #1
teh geeK!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Issue Regarding a Deal with Sagar

This is regarding the deal Unused GWC HU2G40 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub I had with erodov member "Sagar"

Me & Sagar had agreed at Rs. 400 Shipped & I shipped it on 11th November 2010 via First Flight but the courier costed me 50 bux extra so I asked him for it.

He replied saying:
"its not possible now
i just bought wifi modem from thezenmeastro
actually i was forced ..as i accidently burned one of my friends modem
he also did same ..he asked for 1k and after everything done he stuck on 1050 .. as i needed it badly i was forced to take it
just if u would have told me a day back
please brother
don't increase price ... i am really brook this time"

I stayed after him till yesterday & now he says:
"u can't ask 50bux more after actually selling product.
i have not used hub yet, can return it if u want."

I said:
"why can't I ask if shipping costed more?
I'm not asking for commission
if your router seller can get 50 bux why can't I?"

80 bux was the last of my gifts, salary & pocket money which I had kept for the Airtel RC80 Unlimited SMS Pack.

I only SMS & have 1 rupee balance left now after spending 50 bux on Sagar I can't even recharge my mobile.

I don't want to ask my parents as they have already given all they have to give for the year 2010.

Now I ask you guys that is it not fair to ask for something I spent on him?
Old 23-11-10   #2
MOZ
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
That's Me!

Rig Gallery

MOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly Prominent
Re: Issue Regarding a Deal with Sagar

For crying out loud, it's Rs. 50
Old 23-11-10   #3
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Udit is Mysterious

Originally Posted by mohitgarg View Post
For crying out loud, it's Rs. 50
if I keep on losing Rs. 50 like this it won't soon before it's 500 then 5000
it was already 300+100 now it's 250+150
I want 300 for my usb hub
Old 23-11-10   #4
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by Udit View Post
if I keep on losing Rs. 50 like this it won't soon before it's 500 then 5000
it was already 300+100 now it's 250+150
I want 300 for my usb hub
You can ask for more if you had spent more but its not necessary that the buyer should agree to your request. If you had given him a correct estimate then maybe he would have opted not to buy your product. He has not broken any deal as such.

I dont think you keep losing Rs 50 everyday, sometimes such miscalculations do occur. If I were in your position then I would have just forgotten about it. Its not worth raising a fuss on the forums on this petty matter.

I have seen you trade in worth lakhs of Rupees and I think that your parents have been very generous to you. If you are still short of money then I suggest that you manage your money more judiciously in the future.
Old 23-11-10   #5
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Udit is Mysterious

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
You can ask for more if you had spent more but its not necessary that the buyer should agree to your request. If you had given him a correct estimate then maybe he would have opted not to buy your product. He has not broken any deal as such.

I dont think you keep losing Rs 50 everyday, sometimes such miscalculations do occur. If I were in your position then I would have just forgotten about it. Its not worth raising a fuss on the forums on this petty matter.

I have seen you trade in worth lakhs of Rupees and I think that your parents have been very generous to you. If you are still short of money then I suggest that you manage your money more judiciously in the future.
well everyone else paid me whenever I asked for extra shipping except Sagar & another person so I don't intend on losing them.

why should I ask my parents for 50 bux when Sagar can easily give me?

I'm not fighting just asking that why isn't it fair to ask for something that I deserve?
Old 23-11-10   #6
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
(╯□)

kauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Great

You can't get your mobile recharged? Are you kidding?

And I wouldn't ask more than the price that we have settled on once the deal has been made. Though I would inform the buyer that the shipping costed more.
Old 23-11-10   #7
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
FUUUUU !

Stuge is extemely Distinguished
Stuge is extemely DistinguishedStuge is extemely DistinguishedStuge is extemely DistinguishedStuge is extemely DistinguishedStuge is extemely DistinguishedStuge is extemely DistinguishedStuge is extemely DistinguishedStuge is extemely Distinguished

Well,man the world isn't innocent and generous as you think .you made the deal before shipping(unless you have discussed regarding escalation of shipping costs before the item was actually shipped ) and buyer agreed to pay that amount .buyer could have denied if he had been asked to pay more for shipping .

now its upto the buyer ,whether he really wants to compensate for the same you spent .

lesson learnt for you .

Flickr Photography
Facebook Photography Page
Old 23-11-10   #8
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Udit is Mysterious

Originally Posted by kauffmann View Post

You can't get your mobile recharged? Are you kidding?

And I wouldn't ask more than the price that we have settled on once the deal has been made. Though I would inform the buyer that the shipping costed more.
not kidding

only 40 bux left currently

why do you think I'm selling my beloved Razer Ironclad?

I can't buy anything unless I sell everything I put on sale (not even recharge my mobile)

Originally Posted by Stuge View Post
Well,man the world isn't innocent and generous as you think .you made the deal before shipping(unless you have discussed regarding escalation of shipping costs before the item was actually shipped ) and buyer agreed to pay that amount .buyer could have denied if he had been asked to pay more for shipping .

now its upto the buyer ,whether he really wants to compensate for the same you spent .

lesson learnt for you .
ok lesson learned

I still hope he considers my request

Last edited by Udit; 23-11-10 at 12:43 PM.
Old 23-11-10   #9
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

i understand your position udit, but sometimes you will have to let this go. The decision to get payment was shipping was to be decided before finalising the money transfer.

Since mostly when i deal, i make sure that its inclusive of shipping, or shipping at actual. At that time i tell the person what the shipping is, add it to the original items price, and then get the money transferred.

Hope you will follow the same in future, and avoid such trouble for yourself.
Old 23-11-10   #10
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Udit is Mysterious

Originally Posted by JD666 View Post
i understand your position udit, but sometimes you will have to let this go. The decision to get payment was shipping was to be decided before finalising the money transfer.

Since mostly when i deal, i make sure that its inclusive of shipping, or shipping at actual. At that time i tell the person what the shipping is, add it to the original items price, and then get the money transferred.

Hope you will follow the same in future, and avoid such trouble for yourself.
ya I'll do that only from now on
Old 23-11-10   #11
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

pappusmailbox is highly Famedpappusmailbox is highly Famedpappusmailbox is highly Famedpappusmailbox is highly Famedpappusmailbox is highly Famedpappusmailbox is highly Famedpappusmailbox is highly Famedpappusmailbox is highly Famedpappusmailbox is highly Famed

Is this really a thread topic !!!?
Old 23-11-10   #12
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
bleh

Aumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly Admirable

Hate to be a party pooper, but once you give the buyer a shipped price, its supposed to be a final price. Nowhere else would it have been mentioned to the buyer that shipping may cost extra.

Whenever I sell stuff that has to be shipped, I give people the shipped prices ( I usually ship DTDC Blue or Plus ) with their understanding that I won't ask for any more.

Example, If newegg charges $7.56 for shipping ( was just looking at a Hyper 212+ ) if the shipping costs extra, they ain't going to ask you for it or debit it to your account. Thats what a shipped price is all about.

When I sold my Rock band, the shipping was 1200 bucks, but I had asked for only 1k for shipping, which seemed reasonable. I didnt bother asking the buyer for the remaining 200.. because I gave him a shipped price of cost + 1k.

Just my $0.02. Basically, its upto the buyer. He's not done anything wrong. You shouldve put a higher price beforehand seeing as to how you've shipped plenty on here as well as the other forum.
Desktop - Core i5 4670K - 4.2Ghz @ 1.16v | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | 8GB Kingston HyperX 1600 | Gigabyte Z87-D3HP | Sapphire R7 250X 1GB DDR5 | HD555 | Fiio E7 | Ikari Optical | TVS Gold | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB SSD + Seagate 7200.10 500GB | Seagate Expansion 2TB USB3 | BenQ GW2255HM

Mobile - iPhone 5S Gold 16GB - 7.0.3 Jailbroken; Nexus 7 - Stock 4.4.2; Skullcandy Ink'd 2 Headset.
Old 23-11-10   #13
teh priesT!
[E]onian
From The Beginning

Ab-Initio is highly FamedAb-Initio is highly FamedAb-Initio is highly FamedAb-Initio is highly FamedAb-Initio is highly FamedAb-Initio is highly FamedAb-Initio is highly FamedAb-Initio is highly Famed

oh my god. Pardon me udit and mods but the thread is epic. The guy who sells stuff worth lakhs fighting for Rs 50/-. Lol

and udit you can expect more after actually selling the product. Best is to tread carefully in the future.
Old 23-11-10   #14
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Udit, I was reading your thread and was quitely aggreeing tio yur POV except for the fact, that a person who spends LAKHS of rupees on fancy items for his computer rgularly... doesn't have Rs.50..
I dont agree on that, sorry.
your point is valid but then you should have mentioned that the final price will be after asking from the courier guys, and have a valild reason bro.

Old 23-11-10   #15
MOZ
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
That's Me!

Rig Gallery

MOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly Prominent

Post New Thread  Closed Thread