Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 13-04-14   #1
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Looking to Sell My Rig

IPad Air and IPhone Accessories

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: 3 x Screenward Matte Screen Protector for iPad Air, 1 x Sline Soft TPU Back Cover (White) for iPad Air, 1x Digiflip Hard Back Cover (Black) for iPhone 5S
  • Expected Price: Rs 350 each for the screenguards, Rs 450 for the TPU back cover for the iPad Air, Rs 150 for the back cover for iPhone 5S
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Amazon.in, Ebay.in, Flipkart etc in Feb-March 2014
  • Reason for Sale: Extra, Lying Unused.
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd.
  • Product Condition: Brand Spanking New, Sealed.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Write No (Have Amazon/Ebay email receipts
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No
  • Accessories Included: Original box
  • Product Location: Gurgaon
  • Preferred Courier: No specific courier
  • Shipping Charges: Free
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted
Attached Thumbnails
>udesusa8.jpg  
2018 RIG: Core i5 8400 (3.9 ghz) | Asrock Z370 Pro4 | Adata XPG Z1G DDR4 3000 16GB | GTX 1080 Mini ( 2152 core, 11600 mem) | TX 850V2 | Force GT 120GB | 850 EVO 250 GB | WD Green 500 GB | Seagate Barracuda 500 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Spire Thermax Eclipse II P/P | NZXT Tempest EVO |

Consoles: Xbox ONE | Xbox 360 | PS4 | PSP 3000

Smartphones: iPhone X 64GB | Galaxy Note8 64 GB| Pixel 2 64GB

Tablets: BB Playbook | Nexus 7 2013 | Ipad 2017

Last edited by devvfata1ity; 13-04-14 at 04:38 PM.
Old 13-04-14   #2
⎝ᄽ⏝⏠⎠
Community Moderator
Procreating =8)~

hawk is extremely Renowned
hawk is extremely Renownedhawk is extremely Renownedhawk is extremely Renowned
Bazaar Feedback : 11 deals
Re: IPad Air and IPhone Accessories

General Rules & Guidelines to Be Followed in the Classifieds Forums

Let us know when Ur post meets the required rules and we'll make it visible again to buyers.
HDD: 2+3TB WD Black SATA3 & 512+256GB Samsung 850 pro
GPU: Gigabyte Xtreme Gaming WATERFORCE GTX 1080 @ 1759MHz (core) 1276MHz (mem) 1898MHz (boost)
PSU: SeaSonic X Series X850 Gold
Case & Cooler: Corsair 760T Black Red & H110i in Push Pull
Old 13-04-14   #3
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Looking to Sell My Rig

devvfata1ity is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 16 deals

@hawk Post updated. Plz check
Old 13-04-14   #4
⎝ᄽ⏝⏠⎠
Community Moderator
Procreating =8)~

This is not actually my section for moderation. So, let the reg modz check it out.
@ChironX @johnjoyjoe @invader Plz do the needful...!
Old 13-04-14   #5
CoMod
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 34 deals

The pics are all cluttered.. Solo pics of each item listed or just make them all visible...

Old 13-04-14   #6
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Looking to Sell My Rig

@invader... hmm.. but aint this becoming kinda ragging coz the items listed for sale are clearly visible

But if you want individual pics... will upload soon.
Old 13-04-14   #7
CoMod
Community Moderator

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

It will just be good for your sale thread if the buyer could have a better view... Though its fine

Old 13-04-14   #8
⎝ᄽ⏝⏠⎠
Community Moderator
Procreating =8)~

I agree with invader that they are cluttered & not clear. Some edges of the stuff (like the TPU cover) are not even visible in the pic. And this is invader trying to help this forum and your sale thread. This is not ragging.. but if U'd like, I can give you a taste of ragging!

If you can't be thankful to the job the modz, who ve a life and take precious time out to help out in maintaining the forums and helping you fulfill the requirements to sell Ur stuff here, without any selfish reason or pay, you can atleast be kind and respectful to them ?!?!? Is that asking fr too much?

I know U just need to off load these things and get Ur money.. but we gotto maintain the standards here & keep it civil, so only decent ppl are around to purchase Ur stuff. Invader is a new mod and sellers like you can be very discouraging to his future. I ve been doing this here for over 6yrs and I wont allow you to judge his actions according to needs/feelings.

Follow the rules (which includes doing watchoo are asked to do with kindness and respect) or find another forums.

@invader - neva get bullied into agreeing with the seller, after U ve instructed him to do something. If its a mistake, we'll deal with it.. U don't need to worry, we got Ur back!
After every requirement is fulfilled, delete these post before U release this thread. Thank you for everything and keep up the good work!
invader likes this.

Last edited by hawk; 13-04-14 at 06:11 PM.
Old 13-04-14   #9
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Looking to Sell My Rig

Originally Posted by hawk View Post
I agree with invader that they are cluttered & not clear. Some edges of the stuff (like the TPU cover) are not even visible in the pic. And this is invader trying to help this forum and your sale thread. This is not ragging.. but if U'd like, I can give you a taste of ragging!

If you can't be thankful to the job the modz, who ve a life and take precious time out to help out in maintaining the forums and helping you fulfill the requirements to sell Ur stuff here, without any selfish reason or pay, you can atleast be kind and respectful to them ?!?!? Is that asking fr too much?

I know U just need to off load these things and get Ur money.. but we gotto maintain the standards here & keep it civil, so only decent ppl are around to purchase Ur stuff. Invader is a new mod and sellers like you can be very discouraging to his future. I ve been doing this here for over 6yrs and I wont allow you to judge his actions according to needs/feelings.

Follow the rules (which includes doing watchoo are asked to do with kindness and respect) or find another forums.

@invader - neva get bullied into agreeing with the seller, after U ve instructed him to do something. If its a mistake, we'll deal with it.. U don't need to worry, we got Ur back!
After every requirement is fulfilled, delete these post before U release this thread. Thank you for everything and keep up the good work!
@hawk...Dude while I do appreciate the effort you guys put in to keep E ticking ( I am a mod at some other forums btw, so I do know a bit about juggling priorities), you are kinda coming on as too aggressive here buddy. I am not bullying the mod nor did I intended to get under your skin. And talking of keeping a strict standard for the greater good of all, well, there are more than one examples of FS threads being let off the hook easy. Speaking of bullying the mod, how did you even come up with that from my post? Again I am not complaining. I dont want to go against the modz of E and I do want to keep things civil. But what you are doing here is simply venting off some steam & ranting about totally off the topic issue. I have not showed any disrespect to anyone. I have a right to opinion and I was simply stating that. If you did not agree to it you could have simply said, more pics are needed..period. Rather than blowing your lid and giving a discourse on e-ethics & forum manners.

Seriously dude, dont take things so personally & be so uptight. This is a community where people are encouraged to put forth their views & opinions for discussions. Dont make this playground for autocratic behavior.

Again if you feel that what I have said is disrespectful to you & your fellow mods, plz accept my apologies.
@invader.. I will upload more pics shortly. Plz release the thread after the pics been uploaded.
@vijayninel, @mav2000, @KiD0M4N... plz have a look at the posts in this thread & let me know where I have bullied the mod & have been disrespectful to him/her

Last edited by devvfata1ity; 13-04-14 at 10:48 PM.
Old 14-04-14   #10
⎝ᄽ⏝⏠⎠
Community Moderator
Procreating =8)~

Originally Posted by devvfata1ity View Post
but aint this becoming kinda ragging
Old 14-04-14   #11
CoMod
Community Moderator

Calm down everyone.. Lol..

Old 14-04-14   #12
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals

@devvfata1ity the mods just want to help you and the community. Please dont take it otherwise.

As you know we have had several people here trying to palm off damaged/counterfeit stuff by posting bad pics. This is why we insist on clear pics. I understand that taking fresh pics would be a bit inconvenient, but it really will help your sale thread and dispel any doubts about the products.
Old 14-04-14   #13
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Looking to Sell My Rig

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
@devvfata1ity the mods just want to help you and the community. Please dont take it otherwise.

As you know we have had several people here trying to palm off damaged/counterfeit stuff by posting bad pics. This is why we insist on clear pics. I understand that taking fresh pics would be a bit inconvenient, but it really will help your sale thread and dispel any doubts about the products.
If you have read my posts, I have never said I wont post additional pics. I know rules are in place to ensure fair transactions. In my opinion, the matter was not that serious for Hawk to jump the gun. I think you would agree that Hawk was a bit overzealous and assumed things which were never explicitly or implicitly said by me. And moreover if you see my past sale threads I have always put up multiple pictures so that the buyer have a good idea what they are buying. I am not here to rip off fellow members & neither am I a professional seller. I just offload stuff that I am not using.

I respect everyone's views but incidents like this is a sour point to all