Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Sports and Fitness
Register Forgot Password?

Old 08-09-12   #1
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

[Interest Check] Original Football Jersey

Hey guys,
This is just an informal interest check. (Mods please donít punish me)
Iím making this here as currently I'm not sure of whether I should start this over E or not.
Well, I have got Original Football Jerseys from Warriors, Adidas, Nike, Puma etc. (Basically depends on clubs)
The price will be around 2.8k to 3k.
If a decent number of people are interested, then will take some pics and make a proper thread in Classifieds section with accurate price.
You will be needed to say which club and which player's name jersey you want. (I am in love with United's away jersey )
So this way, in this thread you can also share your favorite club and players. <---(tried to made this thread into some discussion as well )

Ps: Currently I am not sure whether I will be shipping it or not (Basically hand to hand deals). A better demand might force me to start shipping
Old 08-09-12   #2
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great
Re: [Interest Check] Original Football Jersey

Originally Posted by DaRampage View Post
Hey guys,
This is just an informal interest check. (Mods please donít punish me)
Iím making this here as currently I'm not sure of whether I should start this over E or not.
Well, I have got Original Football Jerseys from Warriors, Adidas, Nike, Puma etc. (Basically depends on clubs)
The price will be around 2.8k to 3k.
If a decent number of people are interested, then will take some pics and make a proper thread in Classifieds section with accurate price.
You will be needed to say which club and which player's name jersey you want. (I am in love with United's away jersey )
So this way, in this thread you can also share your favorite club and players. <---(tried to made this thread into some discussion as well )

Ps: Currently I am not sure whether I will be shipping it or not (Basically hand to hand deals). A better demand might force me to start shipping
But thats the store price only na !!
Old 08-09-12   #3
teh priesT!
[E]onian

DaRampage is highly ReputableDaRampage is highly ReputableDaRampage is highly ReputableDaRampage is highly Reputable

Originally Posted by prateekS View Post
But thats the store price only na !!
Store price is 3.4k to 4k and official website price is 5k.
The same jerseys are sold on Myntra for 3.3k
Btw without player name jerseys will cost much lower. (somewhere around 2k to 2.2k range)
Tbh not very much difference.
Old 08-09-12   #4
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Nice gesture and I think this can be allowed as this is Interest check !
But at least post some pics !!
details of the material and stuff !!

Old 08-09-12   #5
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Vescere bracis meis.

fleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famed

Nice!
Old 08-09-12   #6
teh priesT!
[E]onian

DaRampage is highly ReputableDaRampage is highly ReputableDaRampage is highly ReputableDaRampage is highly Reputable

Will post pics later.
As for material, quality etc.
Nike Men Red Machester United Jersey | Myntra
Nike Men Red & Blue FC Barcelona Jersey | Myntra
Nike Men White Machester United Jersey | Myntra
Exactly the same jerseys, you can consider it as, from the same stock.
The price I have mentioned is with 0% profit and that's why I am not willing to take much pain or hard work for shipping,etc.
Ps: I am actually very lazy.
Old 08-09-12   #7
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
ROG is the only way to go

Rig Gallery

Heavenrider is very RespectfulHeavenrider is very Respectful

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
Exactly , if you post the exact specifics of the material and the brand and a link the original merchandise "specs" (lol cant believe i used used specs with Jersey). and price it aggressively, i m pretty sure people would want it.

Heavenly Rider .... Ride along or Ride against , in the journey called life.. Ride on ... do not stop too long... enjoy and move along.. never stay too long.. for we are bound by time and tide ...that no Rider can hold on.....
Old 08-09-12   #8
teh priesT!
[E]onian

As for material and brands, I thought saying it as original would work. That's how it works with Football jerseys...Original, Semi-Original, Chalu Maal.
Adidas makes Chelsea original jerseys. (Nike never makes Chelsea jerseys)
Nike makes for United and Barcelona.
So if you name the club, the brand will be their official partner.

And as far as it goes for pricing, 2.8k to 3k is the price. (with no profit, no loss on my side).

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Heavenrider View Post
Exactly , if you post the exact specifics of the material and the brand and a link the original merchandise "specs" (lol cant believe i used used specs with Jersey). and price it aggressively, i m pretty sure people would want it.
Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
Old 08-09-12   #9
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
ROG is the only way to go

Rig Gallery

Heavenrider is very RespectfulHeavenrider is very Respectful

As for material and brands, I thought saying it as original would work. That's how it works with Football jerseys...Original, Semi-Original, Chalu Maal.
Adidas makes Chelsea original jerseys. (Nike never makes Chelsea jerseys)
Nike makes for United and Barcelona.
So if you name the club, the brand will be their official partner.

And as far as it goes for pricing, 2.8k to 3k is the price. (with no profit, no loss on my side).

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

ah!! that makes sense!! (i have never owned an original jersey , hence the noob question)

but god damm it i love foot ball just like any other fan out there. ...

well ....maybe not enough to buy 3k jerseys

but good luck with your "interest check"

hope it works out well ..
Old 08-09-12   #10
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Vescere bracis meis.

fleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famed

Shop Arsenal FC - Buy Arsenal FC Soccer jerseys, shirts, and gear at WorldSoccerShop.com.
Old 08-09-12   #11
teh priesT!
[E]onian

$85 is 4.7k INR plus shipping.
Btw are you an Arsenal fan?? But Arsenal is in Manchester United

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Heavenrider View Post
well ....maybe not enough to buy 3k jerseys
I forgot to mention...plain team jerseys with no players name will be available at 2k. (approx.)
Old 09-09-12   #12
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Vescere bracis meis.

$85 is 4.7k INR plus shipping.
Btw are you an Arsenal fan?? But Arsenal is in Manchester United

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

I forgot to mention...plain team jerseys with no players name will be available at 2k. (approx.)

YES!!!

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Originally Posted by K417D View Post
2.8k-3k for a shirt?? Dude do you want me to starve for the rest of the year? XD
Anyway i'm not interested in club shirts. I'm a Liverpool fan but i'm not much into its RED shirt. I do want Argentina's last world cup shirt though.
Argentina - Buy Argentina jerseys, shirts, and gear at WorldSoccerShop.com.
commieguerra likes this.
Old 09-09-12   #13
Banned
Curious Troll! :P

Dave is very HonorableDave is very Honorable

I got it. Its 11/12 Away uniform. But $70?? *faints*
@DaRampage sorry man. I'll pass this one. Lemme wear the fake ones for a while.
Old 09-09-12   #14
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Pentaxian

Rig Gallery

commieguerra is highly Admirablecommieguerra is highly Admirablecommieguerra is highly Admirablecommieguerra is highly Admirablecommieguerra is highly Admirablecommieguerra is highly Admirablecommieguerra is highly Admirable

Lets see some arsenal jerseys please i like the purple away jersey
Old 09-09-12   #15
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

rdst_1 is highly Reputablerdst_1 is highly Reputablerdst_1 is highly Reputablerdst_1 is highly Reputable
IIRC Chelsea and ManU 'no name' jerseys were available for 1800 on Myntra just 2 weeks ago.
Couldn't avail the same because had already bought 2 pairs of shoes the same week.
But yeah even i would be interested for ManU jerseys, both away and home for 2-2.2k. I hope they would be the new ones and not previous years kit we are talking about.
Post New Thread  Closed Thread