Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.
Loading

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19-09-16  
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Having High fever , feeling ve
 
 
gamerboy2689's Avatar

 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: KOOLKATA
Posts: 57
gamerboy2689 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 7 deals
INTEL,i7 4790k : PRICE REDUCED FOR SALE

Hi,

Selling I5 4460,I7 4790K : ONLY PROCESSORS AND INVOICE.



Product Name :I5 4460,I7 2600,I7 4790K
Expected Price: Price: 15 4460 :9000 RS SHIPPED(SOLD)
I7 2600 :12500 RS SHIPPED (SOLD)
I7 4790K :19500 RS SHIPPED (SOLD)
Time of Purchase: I5 4460 : SEPTEMBER 2015
I7 2600 : JANUARY 2015
I7 4790K : JULY 2016

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: 3 YERAS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE
Reason for Sale: SELLING ON BEHALF OF MY FRIEND
Purchase Invoice Available: YES
Product Condition: 10/10
Product Location: KOLKATA
Preferred Courier: BUYERS PREFERENCE
Shipping Charges: INCLUDED IN PRICE
Payment Options: Cash, DD, Bank transfer.

INVOICE WILL BE SHARED WITH THE BUYERS THROUGH PM .

PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE .

Last edited by gamerboy2689; 29-09-16 at 04:30 PM.
gamerboy2689 is offline  
Old 21-09-16   #46
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Having High fever , feeling ve
 
 
gamerboy2689's Avatar

Re: Uploded intel warranty centre pics : I5 4460,i7 4790k : PRICE REDUCED


Bump , open to reasonable offers ....
gamerboy2689 is offline  
Old 21-09-16   #47
teh nuB!
Raw Data here !
 
 
joydasjd's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 28
joydasjd is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 12 deals
Re: Uploded intel warranty centre pics : I5 4460,i7 4790k : PRICE REDUCED

PM sent
joydasjd is offline  
Old 22-09-16   #48
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
Akr706's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 5
Akr706 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals
Re: Uploded intel warranty centre pics : I5 4460,i7 4790k : PRICE REDUCED

I don't know why mods have still not banned this guy for uploading edited invoices and trying to scam people. Why are scammers always banned after scamming ? It's been 2 days now and OP has already fooled one guy into buying his old stuff.

Nathan, it's not about how pristine the product is, you purchased the product from a guy who is hiding some facts specially the purchase dates. Don't expect 1.5 years of warranty left on the processor you have bought from him because it is older than you think. Just hope that you don't receive a completely out of warranty dead chip. And testing warranty from a scammer? Later mods won't be able to anything except banning him as he will likely run away if that happens. Forum members looked into the flipkart invoices which were uploaded earlier and that was pretty clear that OP did some easy editing on them. So you were warned Nathan.

And as expected, the amazon invoice is also modified (proofs below). I purchased my i7-4790k in August 2015 and intel website shows warranty upto September 2018. Op bought a 4790k in July 2016 and intel's website shows warranty upto August 2018? Really? But I won't believe even those dates now (which can be easily modified via inspect element) from a guy who joined the forum few days back, created multiple accounts and is already having a fake feedback.

Header of OP's invoice-

Header of my invoice-

Yes, I bought some stuff from the same seller recently. Not at all difficult to catch that the purchase date is modified even in this invoice also.

If mods are still not going to ban him, then I guess there is no point of all the speculations done by the forum members till now. All this will just make it easier for others to pull scams on Erodov. Good luck buyers! Have fun with OP's old stuff!
reddevil7 likes this.

Last edited by Akr706; 22-09-16 at 03:47 AM.
Akr706 is offline  
Old 22-09-16   #49
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Tech Hungry Guy
 
 
nathan's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 100
nathan is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 7 deals
Re: Uploded intel warranty centre pics : I5 4460,i7 4790k : PRICE REDUCED

Ok coming to your point of invoice says aug;15 and warranty says Sept'18 does that have many months gap. Just one month for both not much . Its obvious the sales are reported later part. So the warranty reflects next month.

As far as both invoice have next month as validity. So you got the cpu from him. Check it yourself and by the usage i believe the cpu is good condition. I am yet recieve tracking details as well Intel warranty snap.
__________________

Intel I7 8700K@4.4GHZ
STOCK : ADATA 256GB NVME XPG8000(2.1GB/1.1GB W/R) Corsair Force 3 SSD 120gb:Intel OEM ssd 175GB: Asus Z370-E G-SERIES: ZOTAC GTX MINI1080 8GB DDR5:CORSAIR HX750 :THERMALTAKE CORE X71 Ultra Tower :Asus Xonar DX 7.1 AC: :CORSIAR H100i V2 : Samsung QHD 27 : Logitech G602 WIRELESS GAMING MOUSE: SNOWBALL ICE MIC
Netgear
R7800, NETGEAR A6200,LINKSYS EA7500-RFB,NETGEAR 4100, WD Ex2 ULTRA 4TB JBOD

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/ywkttr-5.png
nathan is offline  
Old 22-09-16   #50
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Tech Hungry Guy
 
 
nathan's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 100
nathan is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 7 deals
Re: Uploded intel warranty centre pics : I5 4460,i7 4790k : PRICE REDUCED

Thanks mod for considering to reinitiate the thread . I really appreciate your help.
nathan is offline  
Old 22-09-16   #51
teh nuB!
Extremis Malis Extrema Remedia
 
 
swagatrath's Avatar

 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 14
swagatrath is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 7 deals
Re: Uploded intel warranty centre pics : I5 4460,i7 4790k : PRICE REDUCED

Originally Posted by Akr706 View Post
I don't know why mods have still not banned this guy for uploading edited invoices and trying to scam people. Why are scammers always banned after scamming ? It's been 2 days now and OP has already fooled one guy into buying his old stuff.

Nathan, it's not about how pristine the product is, you purchased the product from a guy who is hiding some facts specially the purchase dates. Don't expect 1.5 years of warranty left on the processor you have bought from him because it is older than you think. Just hope that you don't receive a completely out of warranty dead chip. And testing warranty from a scammer? Later mods won't be able to anything except banning him as he will likely run away if that happens. Forum members looked into the flipkart invoices which were uploaded earlier and that was pretty clear that OP did some easy editing on them. So you were warned Nathan.

And as expected, the amazon invoice is also modified (proofs below). I purchased my i7-4790k in August 2015 and intel website shows warranty upto September 2018. Op bought a 4790k in July 2016 and intel's website shows warranty upto August 2018? Really? But I won't believe even those dates now (which can be easily modified via inspect element) from a guy who joined the forum few days back, created multiple accounts and is already having a fake feedback.

Header of OP's invoice-

Header of my invoice-

Yes, I bought some stuff from the same seller recently. Not at all difficult to catch that the purchase date is modified even in this invoice also.

If mods are still not going to ban him, then I guess there is no point of all the speculations done by the forum members till now. All this will just make it easier for others to pull scams on Erodov. Good luck buyers! Have fun with OP's old stuff!
Leave it bro.. We all have already pointed out the facts.. Inspite of this, if someone is so much interested in buying then who are we to stop..
Not worth spending more time and effort on this.. As for me, I'm clicking the unsubscribe button now..
reddevil7 likes this.
__________________
Intel i5 4690k -- Antec A40 CPU Cooler -- MSI Z97 PC Mate Board -- Gigabyte G1 GTX 1060 6GB -- Corsair GS600W PSU -- 8GB Corsair Vengeance -- 8GB GSkill Sniper -- 256GB Samsung 830 SSD -- Logitech G402 -- Samsung PLS 1080p -- Play Station 4
swagatrath is offline  
Old 22-09-16   #52
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Ashes, The Rain and I.
 
 
Submerged's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Pune
Posts: 134
Submerged is very HonorableSubmerged is very Honorable
Bazaar Feedback : 15 deals
Re: Uploded intel warranty centre pics : I5 4460,i7 4790k : PRICE REDUCED

Originally Posted by nathan View Post
Ok coming to your point of invoice says aug;15 and warranty says Sept'18 does that have many months gap. Just one month for both not much . Its obvious the sales are reported later part. So the warranty reflects next month.

As far as both invoice have next month as validity. So you got the cpu from him. Check it yourself and by the usage i believe the cpu is good condition. I am yet recieve tracking details as well Intel warranty snap.
Wait...was the 4790k bought in July/Aug 2015 or 2016? Why are there no invoice pics anymore?

If what @Akr706 is saying is true and OP bought the chip in July 2016, then shouldn't the warranty be up to to July/August 2019 - you know standard 3 year Intel warranty? But if the warranty expiration date is in Aug 2018 then surely the chip was bought in July 2015, wasn't it?

So which is it?

Edit : You're talking about the Sandy Bridge chip right? 2600 was it?

Well whichever chip it maybe, wouldn't hurt to be careful. I am not doubting the existence of the chip or its pristine condition but you have to admit the multiple versions of the invoices doesn't really instill confidence & trust. @swagatrath and Akr706 both have a point.
reddevil7 likes this.

Last edited by Submerged; 22-09-16 at 04:07 PM.
Submerged is offline  
Old 22-09-16   #53
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
Ln2Dice's Avatar

 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Ln2 Pot
Posts: 0
Ln2Dice is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals
Re: Uploded intel warranty centre pics : I5 4460,i7 4790k : PRICE REDUCED

i7 4790k as per batch number is having warranty till May or July 2018 when I checked it.So it was either purchased in early 2015 or imported that time of year.
I will say again Intel gives warranty on SN which is linked with batch number /import date.Buyers should check woth Intel cc by providing them this details.

I remember seeing similar deal from same Kolkata region last year or early this year by a member who listed two 4790k @16.5 and buyer bought it@14k before putting it up for sale @18k here.

Edit : I think it's same processor and why all pictures of products removed?
Ln2Dice is offline  
Old 22-09-16   #54
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
Akr706's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 5
Akr706 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals
Re: Uploded intel warranty centre pics : I5 4460,i7 4790k : PRICE REDUCED

Originally Posted by nathan View Post
Ok coming to your point of invoice says aug;15 and warranty says Sept'18 does that have many months gap. Just one month for both not much . Its obvious the sales are reported later part. So the warranty reflects next month.

As far as both invoice have next month as validity. So you got the cpu from him. Check it yourself and by the usage i believe the cpu is good condition. I am yet recieve tracking details as well Intel warranty snap.
According to OP, none of the products were purchased in Aug 2015. I wrote "Op bought a 4790k in July 2016", so I was talking about THE i7-4790k. I don't know why are you giving justifications for OP. And July 2016 + 3 years of warranty = July/August 2019, not August 2018 which OP's screenshot says. Ofc OP has deleted all the screenshots once again, he may do more editing and upload them soon. But anyway, I saved all his stuff already, find them below.

Originally Posted by Submerged View Post
Wait...was the 4790k bought in July/Aug 2015 or 2016? Why are there no invoice pics anymore?

If what @Akr706 is saying is true and OP bought the chip in July 2016, then shouldn't the warranty be up to to July/August 2019 - you know standard 3 year Intel warranty? But if the warranty expiration date is in Aug 2018 then surely the chip was bought in July 2015, wasn't it?

So which is it?

Edit : You're talking about the Sandy Bridge chip right? 2600 was it?

Well whichever chip it maybe, wouldn't hurt to be careful. I am not doubting the existence of the chip or its pristine condition but you have to admit the multiple versions of the invoices doesn't really instill confidence & trust. @swagatrath and Akr706 both have a point.
No, read my post again bro. I was talking about the i7-4790k, so everything you wrote before editing you comment stands correct. Anyway, the point is that all the invoices are edited and the chips are probably older than the seller is claiming and his screenshot of intel warranty check for i7-4790k already shows that.

Deleting this thread won't be a solution anymore as there is already 1 buyer dealing with this scammer. I will leave this thread in peace now. Find the stuff OP uploaded second time regarding i7-4790k below.

Warranty check screenshot of 4790k by OP - http://i.imgur.com/bFL2Wlr.jpg

Invoice of 4790k uploaded by OP - http://i.imgur.com/j9fbhS7.jpg
reddevil7 likes this.

Last edited by Akr706; 22-09-16 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Links updated
Akr706 is offline  
Old 22-09-16   #55
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Ashes, The Rain and I.
 
 
Submerged's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Pune
Posts: 134
Submerged is very HonorableSubmerged is very Honorable
Bazaar Feedback : 15 deals
Re: Uploded intel warranty centre pics : I5 4460,i7 4790k : PRICE REDUCED

@Akr706
I know you were talking about 4790k man but I initially thought @nathan was too. My post was directed towards him. It was only later I realized he was referring to the 2600 instead so I edited my post accordingly

Btw I am getting Invalid attachment error when I click on your links.
Submerged is offline  
Old 22-09-16   #56
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
Akr706's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 5
Akr706 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals
Re: Uploded intel warranty centre pics : I5 4460,i7 4790k : PRICE REDUCED

Originally Posted by Submerged View Post
@Akr706
I know you were talking about 4790k man but I initially thought @nathan was too. My post was directed towards him. It was only later I realized he was referring to the 2600 instead so I edited my post accordingly

Btw I am getting Invalid attachment error when I click on your links.
Thanks for pointing out. Links were down but my browser cache was still loading them. Updated now.
Akr706 is offline  
Old 22-09-16   #57
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Ashes, The Rain and I.
 
 
Submerged's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Pune
Posts: 134
Submerged is very HonorableSubmerged is very Honorable
Bazaar Feedback : 15 deals
Re: Uploded intel warranty centre pics : I5 4460,i7 4790k : PRICE REDUCED

Originally Posted by Akr706 View Post
Thanks for pointing out. Links were down but my browser cache was still loading them. Updated now.
If the expiration date is 14th Aug 2018, then surely the product couldn't have been purchased on 22nd Jul 2016 right?

Oh btw check post no. 18 and 33 on this thread. Bit of a fast traveler, isn't he?

@nathan nicked the 2600 from the poor chap.
Submerged is offline  
Old 23-09-16   #58
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
Ln2Dice's Avatar

 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Ln2 Pot
Posts: 0
Ln2Dice is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals
Re: Uploded intel warranty centre pics : I5 4460,i7 4790k : PRICE REDUCED

Just wanted to mention that Intel has stopped giving International warranty on cpu,nuc or any Intel product purchased from non Intel distribution channels from 25 April 2016.
All my i7 retail box purchased is having this sticker.
So just Incase anyone is getting good deals on Skylake or Haswell should just ask for retail box or invoice, yes invoice now needed.
reddevil7 likes this.
Ln2Dice is offline  
Old 23-09-16   #59
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
Salman8506's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Salman8506 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 17 deals
Re: Uploded intel warranty centre pics : I5 4460,i7 4790k : PRICE REDUCED

The retail box thing has existed for quite sometime now, If someone was not asked i guess they were lucky but intel has asked me for box and heatsink of original product when gone for rma, just for verification.
reddevil7 likes this.
Salman8506 is offline  
Old 23-09-16   #60
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Tech Hungry Guy
 
 
nathan's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 100
nathan is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 7 deals
Re: Uploded intel warranty centre pics : I5 4460,i7 4790k : PRICE REDUCED

isnt obvious loosing box is quite possible if its end of the warranty period. But now heatsink no more part of any intel retail box. Just procy
nathan is offline  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WTBCPU | Mobo | Ram Need an I7 4790k Razpor Closed/Completed Deals 12 17-03-16 07:40 AM
WTBCPU | Mobo | Ram I5 4440 or 4460 manishbharech Closed/Completed Deals 0 14-03-16 08:44 PM
WTBCPU | Mobo | Ram Looking for a I7 2600 SpaceVoid Closed/Completed Deals 2 21-05-14 03:54 PM
INTEL: 1600MHz Ram for I7 2600 ? tamocha11 Core Components 6 11-04-13 03:21 PM
MSI 2600 XT 512 Mb GDDR3 - PCI Exp sstiwari Closed/Completed Deals 8 04-08-10 01:13 PM


Tags
2600, 4460, 4790k, centre, intel, pics, price, reduced, sale, selling, uploded, warranty
All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:21 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.