Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 17-08-18   #1
teh nuB!
The Dreamer

Inno3D GTX 1080 Ti X2

For Sale !
  • Expected Price: Sold
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Bought from Shrichand Computers, Janakpuri in Dec 2017.
  • Reason for Sale: Selling on behalf of a friend.
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd.
  • Product Condition: 10/10.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 28 Months
  • Accessories Included: Original box, Invoice, axe, rope.
  • Product Location: Delhi.
  • Preferred Courier: No specific courier/ NeverReach™ Couriers
  • Shipping Charges: No Cost.
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted

Last edited by darkflicker; 14-09-18 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Sold
Old 17-08-18   #2
teh nuB!
To human is err.

sabr2th is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 56 deals
Re: Inno3D GTX 1080 Ti X2

Why have you listed the same cards for sale again? Same gpuz, same invoice.

Inno3D GTX 1080 Ti X2, 50k Fixed Price
@hawk @invader
Old 17-08-18   #3
teh nuB!
The Dreamer

darkflicker is somewhat of a Mystery
Bazaar Feedback : 10 deals

Originally Posted by sabr2th View Post
Why have you listed the same cards for sale again? Same gpuz, same invoice.

Inno3D GTX 1080 Ti X2, 50k Fixed Price
@hawk @invader
That's not the same card. I had bought 3 cards one of which was being used by my friend. It's the third card which he wants to sell now. I have sold 2 of them already as I mentioned in the previous thread.
Old 17-08-18   #4
teh nuB!
To human is err.

sabr2th is Notable

This is the same invoice you'd posted last time which mentioned 2 cards. There's no invoice for a third card. Please post the invoice to back your claim
Old 17-08-18   #5
teh nuB!
The Dreamer

This is the same invoice you'd posted last time which mentioned 2 cards. There's no invoice for a third card. Please post the invoice to back your claim
I don't have the invoice anymore but I had posted 2 invoices earlier.
Old 17-08-18   #6
teh nuB!
To human is err.

sabr2th is Notable

I'll leave this to the mods to sort it out. This is the same damn invoice showing 2 cards. You just claimed you had 3 cards, but if there are two invoices each showing 2 cards, there would be a total of 4 cards. Which contradicts your statement of having 3 cards to start with.
Old 17-08-18   #7
teh nuB!
The Dreamer

I'll leave this to the mods to sort it out. This is the same damn invoice showing 2 cards. You just claimed you had 3 cards, but if there are two invoices each showing 2 cards, there would be a total of 4 cards. Which contradicts your statement of having 3 cards to start with.
Yeah sure the mods can sort it out. This invoice shows 2 cards and the other one showed 1 card. When did I say that the other invoice showed 2 cards?
Old 17-08-18   #8
teh nuB!
To human is err.

sabr2th is Notable

The other one showed two cards. No one thought of screenshotting it because this was unexpected. There was a chap who even pointed out that you were trying to sell for almost the cost price. There never was a third card. If there was, I dare you to post the invoice detailing a single card. You sold two cards on the other thread and posted an invoice mentioning both of them. No point posting the non existent invoice showing one gpu, correct? So where is the other invoice? You're trying to be too smart. Atleast come clean. @hawk @johnjoyjoe @invader @csunit37
Old 17-08-18   #9
teh nuB!
The Dreamer

The other one showed two cards. No one thought of screenshotting it because this was unexpected. There was a chap who even pointed out that you were trying to sell for almost the cost price. There never was a third card. If there was, I dare you to post the invoice detailing a single card. You sold two cards on the other thread and posted an invoice mentioning both of them. No point posting the non existent invoice showing one gpu, correct? So where is the other invoice? You're trying to be too smart. Atleast come clean. @hawk @johnjoyjoe @invader @csunit37
I had sold 2 cards with 2 invoices one of which I have posted in this very thread. One of the cards is mentioned in this invoice and the other invoice lists the second card which I bought on some other day. I have deleted that invoice as that is of no use to me. If you don't believe me, you can pm the buyer and ask for the invoice from him. Don't call the mods again and again just because you can't get this simple thing in your dense mind.
Old 17-08-18   #10
teh nuB!
To human is err.

sabr2th is Notable

Instead of coming up with newer excuses, post both invoices. Since you claim you had 3 gpus, there should be another invoice mentioning a single card. You did not post the other invoice on the other thread because that would make no sense (assuming there really was a second invoice). Posting the invoice for a single card when trying to sell two, makes sense. Who's dense now? So going with your own retarded justification, there are two invoices and three cards, and you posted the invoice showing purchase of two cards on both occasions. So there must be the other invoice. Post it. And I'll definitely involve mods here for the need to know what you're upto. Instead of coming up with excuses every 10 minutes, had you simply posted the other invoice (which you claim to have and yet can't provide), there wouldn't have been any need for this discussion. This is a very cheap way to accumulate Bazaar feedback.
Old 17-08-18   #11
teh nuB!
The Dreamer

Instead of coming up with newer excuses, post both invoices. Since you claim you had 3 gpus, there should be another invoice mentioning a single card. You did not post the other invoice on the other thread because that would make no sense (assuming there really was a second invoice). Posting the invoice for a single card when trying to sell two, makes sense. Who's dense now? So going with your own retarded justification, there are two invoices and three cards, and you posted the invoice showing purchase of two cards on both occasions. So there must be the other invoice. Post it. And I'll definitely involve mods here for the need to know what you're upto. Instead of coming up with excuses every 10 minutes, had you simply posted the other invoice (which you claim to have and yet can't provide), there wouldn't have been any need for this discussion. This is a very cheap way to accumulate Bazaar feedback.
Now GTFO from my thread and don't show your face here again.

Last edited by darkflicker; 20-08-18 at 01:28 PM.
Old 17-08-18   #12
teh nuB!
To human is err.

sabr2th is Notable

Instead of being triggered, you could have posted this much earlier.
Old 17-08-18   #13
teh nuB!
The Dreamer

Instead of being triggered, you could have posted this much earlier.
I had to restore this file through a recovery software just because your mind can't understand a simple thing.

Last edited by darkflicker; 22-08-18 at 02:47 PM.
Old 18-08-18   #14
teh nuB!
The Dreamer

bump
Old 19-08-18   #15
teh nuB!
The Dreamer